PDA

View Full Version : Alert! Do not open this thread unless........

Sn@keIze
07-05-2009, 07:15 AM
........................................... WARNING:

Unless you have seen "Tranformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen"

Do not proceed in this thread.

I/we will give up things that you will watch later in the movie if you have not seen it. Whether you watch it in the theatre or wait on DVD.

AGAIN: Do not read any futher posts on this thread if you have not seen the movie.

Sn@keIze
07-05-2009, 07:16 AM
2nd chance! do not read on if you have not seen Transformers 2!

Sn@keIze
07-05-2009, 07:30 AM
I have to vent. I just saw the movie.

I grew up in the 80s and loved the Transformers. I liked the 1st Trans that came out in '07.

But this one I would be kidding myself if said this was the movie it shouldve been.

Michael Bay should be shot.

WTF. There was a transformer that took the shape and looks of a human being! Why the hell disguise yourself as an auto or mechanical device if you can mock the exact replica as a human in the first place?! Lets just go ahead and call it Terminator.

Whoever wrote the script should be shot and whomever approved should be shot.

And the comic relief was absolutaly generic and desperate. An FN miniture transformer was humping Megan Fox' leg. Since when to they have libidos?

I was sickend by this disgrace to the Transformers franchise. It had no legitimacy and nothing but CGI FX.

Why didnt the Decepticons take shape of the president himself if they could look exactly like humans?

doobs_05
07-05-2009, 07:38 AM
They had me at the robot balls.....just why??

Sn@keIze
07-05-2009, 08:01 AM
They had me at the robot balls.....just why??
Yep. "Im directly under the scrotum" This movie tried to be more of a comedy.

An i emphasize tried.

A lot of the comic relief was funny. But that was because they threw soooo much attempt in there.

Sn@keIze
07-05-2009, 08:41 AM
I want to throw some pros in there too.

The special FX were top notch tho.

And what i loved most was that this movie did justice in showing what a badass Optimus Prime was. Especially at the end. You just dont F with this Autobot.

Canada
07-05-2009, 10:11 AM
Dammit, I havent seen it yet, whyd u have to spoil it. a$$

honda522
07-05-2009, 05:46 PM
I have to vent. I just saw the movie.

I grew up in the 80s and loved the Transformers. I liked the 1st Trans that came out in '07.

But this one I would be kidding myself if said this was the movie it shouldve been.

Michael Bay should be shot.

WTF. There was a transformer that took the shape and looks of a human being! Why the hell disguise yourself as an auto or mechanical device if you can mock the exact replica as a human in the first place?! Lets just go ahead and call it Terminator.

Whoever wrote the script should be shot and whomever approved should be shot.

And the comic relief was absolutaly generic and desperate. An FN miniture transformer was humping Megan Fox' leg. Since when to they have libidos?

I was sickend by this disgrace to the Transformers franchise. It had no legitimacy and nothing but CGI FX.

Why didnt the Decepticons take shape of the president himself if they could look exactly like humans?
Dam striaght man. There were so many things that were ridiculus.

1. How can a robot think a human is attractive? That would be saying like that dog running around the street is hot.

2. Since when is there mountians in DC? Or how did they get to bone yard in Arizona after being a in the Air and Space in museum IN DC?!!?

I still liked the movie, but it was stupid. And the only reason I liked the movie is cause of the badass fight scenes.

Sn@keIze
07-05-2009, 07:56 PM
Screw Michael Bay. You want a good action movie that actually has plot to it.

You need Jim Cameron. Hes the best.

Sn@keIze
07-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Didn't Micheal Bay make the new Star Trek Movie? I like that movie and I am a Trekky , I own every one of the movies and The Wrath of Khan is my fav!
(You know I know my sh!t when I spell Khan correctly ;) )
No i want to say JJ Abrams.

I havent seen it yet. Because it looked like nothing but action.

Looked more like a star wars movie instead of the classic "Star Trek Chess match, I outwit you you outwit me" movie.

From what ive heard tho it was good.

Sn@keIze
07-05-2009, 09:14 PM
It is along the same lines of the Star Trek plots, it does have more special effects to it than usual but that is explained in the movie and since you have yet to view it I WON'T spoil that for ya. You should see it though.
:bananen_smilies046:Thanks. I will.

honda522
07-05-2009, 11:24 PM
It was the back of the musum I guess about the junk yard thing butit was funny as hell when that little tremote control decepticon changed sides and started humping Megans leg and calling her Warrior Godess. LMMFASTFO!!!!!!! That is creepy and funny at the same time!:yahoo::sign0153:
I dont find that funny, maybe it just me. :wheelchair:

Sn@keIze
07-06-2009, 12:35 AM
I dont find that funny, maybe it just me. :wheelchair:Yes and they played that card already with the two miniture dogs earlier in teh movie.

Im sure the middle school boys loved it. But thats the cheap comic relief this movie produced.

They said " Whenever we need comic relief, well just have something hump something."

The comic relief still doesnt piss me off as much as the hot college co-ed transformer. FAIL!

Sn@keIze
07-06-2009, 05:03 AM
Seriously man, if a humping robot pisses a guy off, why wouldn't that? Besides, it's weird to me but if they can mimic people that well, why not do that with all of their decepticons? Why be all the other things suggested? Trying to mix in a bit of Terminator maybe? I really liked the movie, but if the small bits of humor upset some of you that they portrail, you might want to stop watching Steven Speilberg movies as he does that a lot in his movies. Especially after he did Goldmember..........Thats it. it wasnt just small bits. They tried to hard and and put too much crap in it.

I like comic relief. The twin robots in itself was enough. I thought they were funny.

But everybody and everything had to be a comedian. Is the mom that stupid that she doesnt know what a marijuana plant looks like or know what magic brownie are. But hey, lets just have a high mom running around campus because it will be funny.....FAIL.

And if Spielberg was n charge instead of Bay it wouldve had been more tame.

Michael Bay is as bad as Jerry Bruckheimer now as far as im concerned. Just too much hooplah.

Canada
07-06-2009, 10:14 AM
Dude , he said in his origanal post that this is a spoiler thread
Sorry you didn't read tht part but hey, them is the breaks ! ;) ;) ;)
I agree , it does show that Optimus was a bad a$$, especially when he added that older dude to him and he was flyin around. He laid the smackdown on The Fallen!

It was a joke.