PDA

View Full Version : advice wanted: best way to get single game tickets?

wubfree
07-06-2009, 02:57 PM
any thoughts? I may come to town for a game this fall. not looking for those selling tickets necessarily but definitely looking for some sound advice. thx.

Canada
07-06-2009, 03:01 PM
I usually get mine on Stubhub. They are a little more expensive but they have a great selection of seats and they can either ship them to you or have them waiting at will call for you!! I have had no problems at all with them so far (knoKC on wood)

Bike
07-06-2009, 03:42 PM
any thoughts? I may come to town for a game this fall. not looking for those selling tickets necessarily but definitely looking for some sound advice. thx.
The cheapest way would be to steal them.:bluegrab:

marloweopatchiefs
07-06-2009, 05:15 PM
ticketsolutions.com

honda522
07-06-2009, 11:42 PM
ticketmaster but they have their gay markups so you might want to try stubhub

hometeam
07-09-2009, 11:35 PM
craigslist :(

Pro_Angler
07-12-2009, 08:31 PM
look on ebay..I always get the chiefs/chargers tickets there

kcchiefs4life
07-19-2009, 10:30 PM
Stubhub is the way to go. You can pick seats and your price range. Look into it, you will like it.

GO CHIEFS!

IlovetheChiefs
07-20-2009, 06:44 PM
Wow Stubhub has Chiefs tickets much cheaper than Eagles. For Oakland at KC Sept. 20th the upper level seats around the goal line or 5 yard line (i.e. the worst seats in the stadium [although I think I've heard there's really not a bad seat in Arrowhead]) are less than $30. But for KC at Philadelphia on Sept. 27th the upper levels are over $100!

They have $88 tickets for standing room only!

This will only be the second time ever the Chiefs will be in Philly and to see them I have to be willing to pay over $100 for a rotten seat surrounded by drunk Eagle fans (Eagle fans are the most obnoxious in the country except for maybe Raider fans and in the upper levels they are REALLY awful).

Chiefster
07-20-2009, 06:50 PM
The cheapest way would be to steal them.:bluegrab:

Grand theft tickets. :D

cyrus12009
07-28-2009, 03:20 AM
For sports tickets, try Ticket Luck (http://www.ticketluck.com/sports-tickets/Kansas-City-Chiefs/index.php). I once booked mine on the very last moment but still got them easily at the stadium. I am not sure about prices but their discount code Hannah saved me good money.
(http://www.ticketluck.com/sports-tickets/Kansas-City-Chiefs/index.php)