PDA

View Full Version : mark bradley

marloweopatchiefs
07-09-2009, 05:10 PM
not many people know of him for some reason but i think this guy will be awesome if he stays' healthy..he should be the #2 opposite of bowe this coming season....he will get a lot of passes when bowe is double covered...what do you people think.

jmlamerson
07-09-2009, 05:41 PM
not many people know of him for some reason but i think this guy will be awesome if he stays' healthy..he should be the #2 opposite of bowe this coming season....he will get a lot of passes when bowe is double covered...what do you people think.

He's a good receiver whenever healthy. He's rarely healthy.

Canada
07-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Did he play in those games?

Canada
07-09-2009, 06:49 PM
I know, i was just wondering if they were all 0s because he did not play.

marloweopatchiefs
07-10-2009, 05:16 PM
he scored me alot of fantasy points when he did play and was healthy

Canada
07-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Lots of people win money on fantasy leagues.

Three7s
07-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Good for them. I don't care much for it, if people were meant to be a GM of a team they would be a GM of a real team in the NFL not in some dudes living room. Fantasy football is for wanna be GMs , that is my opinion though, you and anyone else can believe what they wish. My point is that Mark Bradley making a person fantasy points doesn't help the Chiefs at all, they need guys that can play every game and he obviously didn't last year as his numbers show it.
Well, you know, you need to have a pretty solid college degree and a heck of a lot of connections to be a GM. You can't just know about football!

honda522
07-10-2009, 11:21 PM
I''ll just leave this here.

NFL Videos: WK 9 Can't-Miss Play: Wildcat copycats (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/09000d5d80c22b39/Can-t-Miss-Wildcat-copycats)

Canada
07-11-2009, 10:07 AM
Good for them. I don't care much for it, if people were meant to be a GM of a team they would be a GM of a real team in the NFL not in some dudes living room. Fantasy football is for wanna be GMs , that is my opinion though, you and anyone else can believe what they wish. My point is that Mark Bradley making a person fantasy points doesn't help the Chiefs at all, they need guys that can play every game and he obviously didn't last year as his numbers show it.

Yes it does. You get points for yards and TDs, how does that not help the Chiefs? Why are you getting on peoples case about fantasy football? There are only 32 NFL GMs in the world. You talk like you know everything there is to know about football, but no one accuses you of pretending to be an analyst or commentator!!

Vanilla Garilla
07-11-2009, 10:57 AM
Fantasy Football is great. It adds to the sport, by giving us football fans something extra to watch and pay attention too. Its the same as when you play Franchise mode in Madden Chris, but the difference is that you play with friends, and strive to build the best possible team. Its an event where I work, we all get together, do a live draft in the same room, drink some beers, throw on a bbq, and have a blast. Whats not to like?

Oh and by the way you talk, you have probably not played a whole season yet sooooo "Don't Knock it till you have tried it" .

windwalker
07-11-2009, 01:16 PM
Exactly my point. It makes me laugh when people use fantasy football and how well they did to make their point. Being the GM of a football franchise is a huge responsibility not just because a GM deals with millions of dollars but also because they must deal with the stress of the press and manage all of the coachs, players , advertising. They must know how to keep a team from going over the cap and not just for one season they have to do it every year. They are basically the man that is in charge of everything and if you don't have any experience to do the job at a professional level, it can tear a guy a new as in a heart beat. Scott Pioli didn't get recruited from Joes pub making out his fantasy list for the upcoming season, the man is highly educated and his path of championships at New England is his proof.

It makes me laugh harder when people use Madden to proclaim how smart they are!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Vanilla Garilla
07-11-2009, 07:53 PM
By the way I talk? Dude, don't insult my intelligance ! BTW , why do you feel you need to defend Fantasy Football? You aren't doing anything wrong but I will say this, any Fantasy Football guru that thinks they can run a real team simply because they are a Ace at Fantasy Football is a fool. That was my entire point and why would I want to play a game that isn't to my liking? All I am saying is simply this, there is a reason the GM's in the NFL make millions of dollars of Salary, because they know wtf they are doing for REAL. I will never attempt to play Fantasy Football and your correct, I never have even tried. I have so much on my schedule now that I don't have the time and even if I did have the time I would most likely find somethinng else to do. I watch just enough tv to cover football season and I watch wrestling. I usually record that and watch it while laying in bed instead of watching David Letterman. Don't feel as though I am insulting fantasy football players, just keep in mind that in no way could a FF guru ever be a GM for real. I doubt Scott Pioli plays LMAO!!!
pCe my friend........:bananen_smilies046:

PS: I never have done the franchise mode on Madden, I just play a season and usually don't make it to the end due my schedule.SH!T happens.

FYI, I have never ran across a fantasy football player that thinks they honestly have what it takes to run a real team, so I really don't understand that argument.

Why not defend Fantasy Football, I will defend anything that I am a fan of and think that it is Fun, Free, and Entertaining.

And how the hell did I insult your intelligence???

AussieChiefsFan
07-11-2009, 07:55 PM
FYI, I have never ran across a fantasy football player that thinks they honestly have what it takes to run a real team, so I really don't understand that argument.

Why not defend Fantasy Football, I will defend anything that I am a fan of and think that it is Fun, Free, and Entertaining.

And how the hell did I insult your intelligence???I wouldn't do any different!:bananen_smilies046:

honda522
07-11-2009, 10:25 PM
I''ll just leave this here.

NFL Videos: WK 9 Can't-Miss Play: Wildcat copycats (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/09000d5d80c22b39/Can-t-Miss-Wildcat-copycats)
Anyone?

Vanilla Garilla
07-12-2009, 10:25 AM
Well your lucky you have yet to run into one of the dumb a@@es that think that. I go to this pub in Des Moines with my band members during football season every now and then and there is a couple of guys, I don't know their names but they sit and try to talk about it like they know everything about football because they are doing good in their fantasy league. To me it sounds very idiotic to hear 2 guys sit and that is all they talk about and whats worst is they do that thing where they wil smack ya on the arm and ask a question that the only answer to it is yes, that really pisses me off. I hope you don't feel as though I was directing all of this at you like you are on my nerves because that isn't the case VG. I just simply don't get into it, I like football but I don't go that far with it. Just like betting on games, I don't do that either, IMO if people think that it's cool to bet on the games I can't handle that sh!t cuz when they are losing MAN, their mood nose dives and the fun is over. As for my intelligance I don't think you could insult my intelligence , I am not to bright, ya know I am stupid. If you believe that one I have some swamp land in Nevada. Just relax and try to have fun with this stuff, I swear the off season is too long.:bananen_smilies046:

I understand where your coming from, but If i was ever around a guy(s) who played fantasy football that honestly thought he could run an NFL team, I would just laugh at them.

Lazeye
07-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Who really cares about this issue anyway. I can't believe I just sat here and wasted my time reading this post. Now I have wasted more by putting my thoughts out there. Also on another note someone said FF was free. FF takes up way to much of peoples time to do better things for themselves. My friend and his wife had alot of problems with him always spending way to much time on it. My friend found a support group for FF addicts ( Wow FF already has support groups) and that just blew my mind. I use to have a problem with video games, I played them from 85' to 06' and it did nothing to help me in life and my walk with Christ. I think there is a price to pay to play such a game and for what to feel pride when other people do good and you win a season that brings no meaningful value to you or your family. All this is IMO

Three7s
07-12-2009, 06:19 PM
Who really cares about this issue anyway. I can't believe I just sat here and wasted my time reading this post. Now I have wasted more by putting my thoughts out there. Also on another note someone said FF was free. FF takes up way to much of peoples time to do better things for themselves. My friend and his wife had alot of problems with him always spending way to much time on it. My friend found a support group for FF addicts ( Wow FF already has support groups) and that just blew my mind. I use to have a problem with video games, I played them from 85' to 06' and it did nothing to help me in life and my walk with Christ. I think there is a price to pay to play such a game and for what to feel pride when other people do good and you win a season that brings no meaningful value to you or your family. All this is IMO
You just have to look at FF and video games as a hobby. If you don't let it consume you, then you can easily balance it with other things.

Vanilla Garilla
07-12-2009, 06:25 PM
You just have to look at FF and video games as a hobby. If you don't let it consume you, then you can easily balance it with other things.

Well said, you have to be careful with whatever you do. For example, I used to be hooked on golfing, I would go golfing every day and i ended up spending a small fortune on green fees and golfing equipment.

Moderation is key! I only get into 2 FF leauges each season, so It only takes me an hour or two a week to manage. I spend far more time on sites like these, and playing video games than I ever would with fantasy football.

hermhater
07-12-2009, 06:48 PM
Well said both of you.

Canada
07-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Moderation indeed. Sometimes I only drink 1 case of beer.

Vanilla Garilla
07-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Moderation indeed. Sometimes I only drink 1 case of beer.

By sometimes you mean only when your sick right?

hermhater
07-12-2009, 08:15 PM
I think not.

Seek
07-13-2009, 01:34 PM
I have high hopes for Bradley. Reports from Chicago was the same for the Bears last year, but he and his teammates didn't get along so Chicago let him go to save the locker room.

He started out on fire, but I think as teams game planned around Thigpen, his production dropped and it seemed like Thigpen looked for Tony G or Drop Bowe more often and started forcing passes to both of them.

dbolan
07-13-2009, 02:38 PM
Well said, you have to be careful with whatever you do. For example, I used to be hooked on golfing, I would go golfing every day and i ended up spending a small fortune on green fees and golfing equipment.

Moderation is key! I only get into 2 FF leauges each season, so It only takes me an hour or two a week to manage. I spend far more time on sites like these, and playing video games than I ever would with fantasy football.

A while back, I remember a thread in which you mentioned your wife was a nag, or something to that level.....Now I know why. Ye best be getting the woman taken care of or you will be living in a 1 BR shack with Madden, FF, drinking the cheapest brewski's and a 13 inch color tv.

:lol:

Bike
07-13-2009, 05:25 PM
A while back, I remember a thread in which you mentioned your wife was a nag, or something to that level.....Now I know why. Ye best be getting the woman taken care of or you will be living in a 1 BR shack with Madden, FF, drinking the cheapest brewski's and a 13 inch color tv.

:lol:
You sayin' that like its a bad thing...:toast2:

Big Daddy Tek
07-13-2009, 10:49 PM
By the way I talk? Dude, don't insult my intelligance ! BTW , why do you feel you need to defend Fantasy Football? You aren't doing anything wrong but I will say this, any Fantasy Football guru that thinks they can run a real team simply because they are a Ace at Fantasy Football is a fool. That was my entire point and why would I want to play a game that isn't to my liking? All I am saying is simply this, there is a reason the GM's in the NFL make millions of dollars of Salary, because they know wtf they are doing for REAL. I will never attempt to play Fantasy Football and your correct, I never have even tried. I have so much on my schedule now that I don't have the time and even if I did have the time I would most likely find somethinng else to do. I watch just enough tv to cover football season and I watch wrestling. I usually record that and watch it while laying in bed instead of watching David Letterman. Don't feel as though I am insulting fantasy football players, just keep in mind that in no way could a FF guru ever be a GM for real. I doubt Scott Pioli plays LMAO!!!
pCe my friend........:bananen_smilies046:

PS: I never have done the franchise mode on Madden, I just play a season and usually don't make it to the end due my schedule.SH!T happens.

The more I read your posts, the more I think that you are 15 years old. Its been a while since I bombed on anybody here at "The Crowd." But I cant help myself right now. What are you on? You sound higher than Tamaric Vanover after a Bam Morris drug deal. "Thats why GM's make millions of dollars of salary." WTF are you talking about? Millions of dollars of salary? All the guy said is that Bradley scored him some fantasy points and you want to make sure he knows that he is not qualified to be a GM. Thanks Sherlock! For a second there I thought he was taking Pioli's spot. Who mentioned GM's anyway? I thought this was a Bradley Thread.

Then we had to hear about your friend who lost his wife because of Fantasy football and how he goes to a Fantasy football group meeting to kick the addiction. Seriously? I think him and his wife have bigger fish to fry.

You said that you are WAY to busy to participate in Fantasy Football. Funny. For a guy with such a busy lifestyle, why do you have 3 times the posts that I do and you have only been a member since February. I can guarantee you that Fantasy football takes a lot less time than you spend here! Its a once a week, maybe twice a week thing. And YES, it DOES take a pretty knowledgeable person to win a Fantasy Championship, especially if you are in a money league. Does that mean that the winner thinks that he could be a GM? NO. Its a computer game! "just keep in mind that a FF guru could not be a GM." Thanks for that Chris. By the way, If the Chiefs DID have players who scored alot of fantasy points, they would be MUCH closer to a Championship than they are now. THE BET-TER THEY ARE IN RE-AL LIFE, THE BET-TER THEY ARE IN FAN-TA-SY! Oh, by the way, I AM totally questioning your intelligence. As a matter of fact, Im almost positive that you are the same idiot that Coach booted in January for talking crap in a thread to Tex and I. If you aren't, your just as smart as he was. The fact that you admittedly watch wrestling would axplain your 5th grade mentality. After that admission, you should never dis anybody again.

I guess I should finish this off by saying that its OK to say all of this because it is "my opinion." Right Chris? IMO. Right? Just sugar coat a toilet full of your bullsh!t facts by saying IMO. Stop! its annoying and you look stupid.

Most people on this site play fantasy football and / or Madden and arent ashamed of it. So stop talking crap about something you have no idea about! I run a business, go to school at night (not right now) and have 3 kids and a wife. I still find time to do things that I enjoy, like typing this message about you!

P.S. My Wife is not leaving me Chris. HAHAHA. Please do not respond. Reading your usual comments is already too tough to handle.

twhite85
07-13-2009, 11:50 PM
The more I read your posts, the more I think that you are 15 years old. Its been a while since I bombed on anybody here at "The Crowd." But I cant help myself right now. What are you on? You sound higher than Tamaric Vanover after a Bam Morris drug deal. "Thats why GM's make millions of dollars of salary." WTF are you talking about? Millions of dollars of salary? All the guy said is that Bradley scored him some fantasy points and you want to make sure he knows that he is not qualified to be a GM. Thanks Sherlock! For a second there I thought he was taking Pioli's spot. Who mentioned GM's anyway? I thought this was a Bradley Thread.

Then we had to hear about your friend who lost his wife because of Fantasy football and how he goes to a Fantasy football group meeting to kick the addiction. Seriously? I think him and his wife have bigger fish to fry.

You said that you are WAY to busy to participate in Fantasy Football. Funny. For a guy with such a busy lifestyle, why do you have 3 times the posts that I do and you have only been a member since February. I can guarantee you that Fantasy football takes a lot less time than you spend here! Its a once a week, maybe twice a week thing. And YES, it DOES take a pretty knowledgeable person to win a Fantasy Championship, especially if you are in a money league. Does that mean that the winner thinks that he could be a GM? NO. Its a computer game! "just keep in mind that a FF guru could not be a GM." Thanks for that Chris. By the way, If the Chiefs DID have players who scored alot of fantasy points, they would be MUCH closer to a Championship than they are now. THE BET-TER THEY ARE IN RE-AL LIFE, THE BET-TER THEY ARE IN FAN-TA-SY! Oh, by the way, I AM totally questioning your intelligence. As a matter of fact, Im almost positive that you are the same idiot that Coach booted in January for talking crap in a thread to Tex and I. If you aren't, your just as smart as he was. The fact that you admittedly watch wrestling would axplain your 5th grade mentality. After that admission, you should never dis anybody again.

I guess I should finish this off by saying that its OK to say all of this because it is "my opinion." Right Chris? IMO. Right? Just sugar coat a toilet full of your bullsh!t facts by saying IMO. Stop! its annoying and you look stupid.

Most people on this site play fantasy football and / or Madden and arent ashamed of it. So stop talking crap about something you have no idea about! I run a business, go to school at night (not right now) and have 3 kids and a wife. I still find time to do things that I enjoy, like typing this message about you!

P.S. My Wife is not leaving me Chris. HAHAHA. Please do not respond. Reading your usual comments is already too tough to handle.

You, good sir, are my hero.
:sign0098:

Chiefster
07-14-2009, 01:01 AM
I think not.

I sometimes think "not", but then sometimes I think "so"; it just all depends - especially at my age. :wheelchair:

dbolan
07-15-2009, 10:13 AM
You sayin' that like its a bad thing...:toast2:

Nah..Just wanted to make sure you were well aware of the options! lmao

dbolan
07-15-2009, 10:22 AM

In my opinion, the words highlighted above in red, are highly accurate and were a pleasure to read.

LMFAO!

That thread deserves a Jim Rome RACK!!

:bananen_smilies046:

Vanilla Garilla
07-15-2009, 12:09 PM
IMO, he is just crying foul because he is a wanna be dreamer with bigger issues than telling me to stick it up my bonghole. Big friggin deal. Fantasy Football is for dreamers who have nothing real in their life. As far as I am concerned this thread is no longer about the thread title but more of a personal dig against my comments which is sad to see because it seems that I make a sincere comment about how I feel and it gives the people who have nothing real in their life to cry about. I think if nobody is willing to continue the conversation about MARK BRADLEY which is what my comment was based around and not Fantasy Football, then this thread should be closed. Yes another thread closed because of people who insist on making ME the vocal point and not the intended issue which is what the thread should have remained about. You people truly need to grow the Fvck up and get back to the conversation at hand, The Kansas City Chiefs, not how badly you hate my guts because quite frankly , I truly don't give a sh!t how any of you feel about me. I am never going to leave this site so either get over yourselves and get back to Chiefs conversation or go elsewhere and b!tch about how bad your disgruntle feelings to someone who cares.
I will say it one more time so in case nobody has gotten my point, Mark Bradley is a risk for the Chiefs to field as long as he is going to cry the injury wagon tear train he has since being aquired. I didn't make the guy a peice of crap, that is his issue and to be honest if it were my choice he would not be on the team, however I don't get a voice in that matter.

Chris, comments like what I highlighted in red are why people get on you so bad. You cannot simply make a point without tearing something down. Nobody once asked you what your opinion about Fantasy Football was, and you continue to regurgitate that you do not like it. I believe it was you that turned this post into a discussion about why you dont like FF, and now look what happened.

Next time just stick to the topic, state whether or not Bradley is a good pickup in FF, and why? Dont get into all this hoo ha about how FF players are below you. This is what pisses off everyone.

dbolan
07-15-2009, 12:32 PM
The actual KC Chiefs don't win Championships off of making people fantasy points. They need people that can play every game and make actual TDs and first down catches. I know that it's easy to believe that people know what they are talking about when they get a Fantasy championship but believe this, the NFL is not fantasy land, GMs get paid millions to run teams because they know what the hell they are doing. I have yet to know anyone that gets paid to play fantasy football.

Chris...Just trying to help here...Had you simply stated the words in red text, I think this thread would not have pointed back at ya. You do tend to "sound" attacking at times. Yes, that is my opinion!

:toast2:

dbolan
07-15-2009, 12:46 PM
Actually I didn't straight up say anything regarding why or what Fantasy Football is for until I was bashed. Simple to say I said that FF points don't help the Chiefs and I also stated without pointing fingers at anyone that I really hate it when people that think they can do as good a job as a GM because they are good at FF. If that comment bashed you or Big Daddy Tek, sorry bout it but your feelings towards me on that don't change my opinion about what I said. Fantasy Football is just that, for people to dream about being a Football GM, I consider that being a dreamer. I am not comparing you to me or me to anyone about anything. I just simply don't feel the same as you and if you Fantasy Football Players all hate me for not feeling the way you want me to that is your problem. Bash me and get down on me all you want to but it actually strengthens my position on how I feel when it is done.now, yet again another post attempting to turn the actual thread away from the origin of it's post. This post is about Mark Bradley , not KC Chris.
BTW, my opinion on him has yet to change and nobody is attempting to change it by giving me any solid reasons why I should feel Mark Bradley is a solid choice for the first team at WR.

1rst, you were bashed because you went into hypercritical mode. Just relax a little, dude.

2nd, being in the fantasy league is a GAME and of course, some folks may let it go to their head but it is for fun, just as the video games are as well.

I, for one, played in a fantasy league for the first time last year and up until then, I leaned more towards the BS side of it. However, my brother-in-law convinced me to do it and I have to admit, it was fun and challenging because you do have to manage your personnel based on injuries and upcoming opponents on a weekly basis.

Seriously, it becomes a strategy game more so than an actual video game and it was entertaining, yet as mentioned earlier in this thread, it does not take a lot of time to do each week.

FF is a hobby which is no different than a person that plays music, golfs, or anything else along those lines.

3rd, In regards to the post and staying on target, the thread was in fact about Bradley and what folks thought of him as a starter this year. I happen to believe that he has potential and the proof will come soon enough.

In regards to the FF side, I will not have him on my draft board! ;-)

4th, I don't think anyone here hates you. In fact, you have some good evaluations and opinions....And you have some that differ with others. Join the "crowd". All of us do not agree on everything.

Vanilla Garilla
07-15-2009, 12:48 PM
Actually I didn't straight up say anything regarding why or what Fantasy Football is for until I was bashed. Simple to say I said that FF points don't help the Chiefs and I also stated without pointing fingers at anyone that I really hate it when people that think they can do as good a job as a GM because they are good at FF. If that comment bashed you or Big Daddy Tek, sorry bout it but your feelings towards me on that don't change my opinion about what I said. Fantasy Football is just that, for people to dream about being a Football GM, I consider that being a dreamer. I am not comparing you to me or me to anyone about anything. I just simply don't feel the same as you and if you Fantasy Football Players all hate me for not feeling the way you want me to that is your problem. Bash me and get down on me all you want to but it actually strengthens my position on how I feel when it is done.now, yet again another post attempting to turn the actual thread away from the origin of it's post. This post is about Mark Bradley , not KC Chris.
BTW, my opinion on him has yet to change and nobody is attempting to change it by giving me any solid reasons why I should feel Mark Bradley is a solid choice for the first team at WR.
Also , when did you become a Moderator here?

Chris Im afraid You just dont get it. Nobody hates you for not sharing the same feelings about FF, its just you say some of the stupidest things. I am done with this conversation with you Chris, because it is a lot like trying to reason with my 3 year old.

Go ahead and piss everyone off all the time, see if I care. I was just trying to help.

Bike
07-15-2009, 02:31 PM
I have so much on my schedule now that I don't have the time and even if I did have the time I would most likely find somethinng else to do.
This is the statement that infuriated me most about this whole mess. All of us can see right thru statements like this with one eye closed. I have to work a full time job and a part time job and my wife works 2 part time jobs so that we can raise our 4 kids. Talk about a full-time schedule. And there are many others on the Crowd in the same situation. As most of us here know you don't (or won't) work and collect disability, you really need to be more careful when putting out statements like this.
BTW my wife broke her back in a car accident in 2000 and 3 surgeries later she still works and contributes to our tax base (part time as a clerk and part time in a call center). I admit I don't know your situation but if you are able to play in a rock band....
I apologize in advance if I ragged on you too hard. But you bring it on with statements as above.
Also its do or die for Bradley. I think its do.

dbolan
07-15-2009, 03:03 PM
In the bold part, I actually do music for money which makes it a lil more than a hobby to me, as for golf, can't play the game due a back injury but the bass player in my group plays golf as a Smi Pro player. I will say that in most situations, your right people do those things as a hobby but, in my case I do it for more which may have something to do with my opinion towards FRantasy Football. You put it better than I did as it was less harsh, people let it go to their head and that is where the comment about Fantasy Football came to play, here is the quote I commented on,

Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/redbar/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?p=140351#post140351)
he scored me alot of fantasy points when he did play and was healthy

Now keep in mind I wasn't pointing directly at him when I stated that I hate it when people start to think they are capable of running a team as a GM because they are good at Fantasy Football. GMs make millions because they can actually run a team successfully. <---may not be word for word but I am not gonna look up all that , it isn't worth it to me to do so.
Others just took what I said as a personal attack so I guess I was a bit harsh but I was accurate on how I feel. Regardless to to what you said about playing the game for the first time last season, I really don't want to play the game, don't feel I should have to nor that I need to bow down and kiss it's a$$ either. It is a game for those who wish to dream and that isnn't being hurtfull or insulting, it is accurate. For Gods Sake the name says it all ---->Fantasy<-------Football.
Would it be more inticing if I said that the game os for those who wish to fanticize about being a GM? I don't think it matters because someone will always find a reason to microscope my comments if they don't like them. I can deal with it, hell, I have had the friggin Gov and Military microscoping me all my life so having it done here don't phase me at all LMAO....
pCe on that

Chris, I am sorry to say but you are just way off base this time around.

I do not believe anyone would sling insulting comments towards your hobby and I will go out on a limb and say that the reason anyone partakes in a hobby it is primarily based on the desire to be good at it while enjoying it as well.

So, you play in a band and get paid and most FF'ers get nothing to play. That does not make your hobby anymore notable however it is non-football related! :D

If your hobby is more notable, you maye as well root out community softball and basketball leagues, golfers and any other sport/activity that does not generate revenue for the participants.

I guess for some of us, that have played sports in our younger years are just stupid for still being competitive even when it is a hobby or a game. However, I must add to this by saying that one person named Martin Truex did get his path into Nascar by beating Dale Earnhardt Jr in race ONLINE. LMAO!! Hmm...Ya never know these days, eh? hehe

Seriously, I doubt that there are more than a thimble full of folks that seriously think they could manage a real NFL team just because they won in an FF League and there are always gonna be extremists that feel as if "they have what it takes." That's when you just learn to smile and nod!

No one says you have to do Fantasy Football and no one says you have to kiss the arse of folks that do partake but I don't believe you have to ridcule the entire fort.

As I mentioned before, if you will take just a minute to let it soak in.....Fantasy football is really more of a strategic game and admittingly, everyone wants to do the best with their choices. It is, in essence, a game. It is no different than playing Madden with the team of your choice...It is a "fantasy/dream" to win the games against others. Period. Simple.

On a final note, good luck with your dreams of being a noted, popular musician. Personally, I have always wanted to have talents in that arena but I am pressed for time. ;-)

See ya!

marloweopatchiefs
07-15-2009, 05:10 PM
umm kansas city chris your telling people to piss off..that's just as insulting as anyone else.

marloweopatchiefs
07-15-2009, 05:12 PM
and i play fantasy football and i have things very important and i do have a life...i just enjoy playing FF with my friends...i never said i was capable of running a team...wow chris you got issues

Chiefster
07-15-2009, 09:08 PM
Another one that has run its course.

First: If you don't have any real knowledge of the subject matter being discussed then it is best to realize this fact and not venture an opinion one way or the other. It is for this reason that I am mute on some subjects. It is better to be quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Secondly: Ignore; use it.