PDA

View Full Version : Grigsby?

sling58
08-10-2007, 07:56 AM
According to Hard Knocks, which I dvr'd and watched 3 times already, Boomer Grigsby is trying to make it as fullback. Is he going to be the Alstott for the Chiefs?

:sign0098:

chief31
08-10-2007, 08:31 AM
According to Hard Knocks, which I dvr'd and watched 3 times already, Boomer Grigsby is trying to make it as fullback. Is he going to be the Alstott for the Chiefs?

:sign0098:

If you look closely at a GURU post, you will find a little clip of Boomer getting a block, while playing fullback, in his signature.

sling58
08-10-2007, 09:16 AM
I saw on Hard Knocks when he laid out that Vikings player. That was cool.

chief31
08-10-2007, 09:50 AM
Boomer is from Canton, Illinois. I have lived there and currently live about thirty miles from there. I know alot of people who grew up with him. He is pretty much a hometown hero around these parts.

chief31
08-10-2007, 09:52 AM
I saw on Hard Knocks when he laid out that Vikings player. That was cool.

I haven't gotten to watch the Hard Knocks episode, yet. But, I am about to watch it, right now. C-YA!!!

sling58
08-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Boomer is from Canton, Illinois. I have lived there and currently live about thirty miles from there. I know alot of people who grew up with him. He is pretty much a hometown hero around these parts.

What I small world, I was born in Canton Ill. My parents live in Peoria and my grandparents live in Norris.

wolfpack
08-10-2007, 10:13 AM
hermmie told boomer at the end of last year to try fullback. i think it was one of those "change spots or get cut". he`ll play goal line or short yardage plays, till he learns i cant see him playing much more.

chief31
08-10-2007, 11:03 AM
What I small world, I was born in Canton Ill. My parents live in Peoria and my grandparents live in Norris.

Wow. It sure is a small world. I currently live in Creve Coeur. My grandparents have lived here for as long as I have been alive. It's amazing how many connections there have been recently. I mean with Boomer and then the Bill Maas arrest. That happened about two miles away from my home. (I believe.)

sling58
08-10-2007, 11:05 AM
Wow. It sure is a small world. I currently live in Creve Coeur. My grandparents have lived here for as long as I have been alive. It's amazing how many connections there have been recently. I mean with Boomer and then the Bill Maas arrest. That happened about two miles away from my home. (I believe.)

When I go see my parents I do not drive. The cops around there love to pull over out of state plates

chief31
08-10-2007, 11:56 AM
When I go see my parents I do not drive. The cops around there love to pull over out of state plates

They like to pull-over everything. But, I'm sure that an out of state license plate triggers something in them.

Chiefster
08-10-2007, 01:18 PM
I like what I see outta Boomer!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luv
08-10-2007, 03:49 PM
If you look closely at a GURU post, you will find a little clip of Boomer getting a block, while playing fullback, in his signature.
I had a friend point out to me that the dude was slipping before Boomer hit him. He still would have hit him though. I hope he makes it at FB. I like him.

Chiefster
08-10-2007, 04:01 PM
I had a friend point out to me that the dude was slipping before Boomer hit him. He still would have hit him though. I hope he makes it at FB. I like him.

Same here; I like his attitude and mind set.

AkChief49
08-10-2007, 08:44 PM
yep, I liked Boomer since they drafted him, always thought he would make it, and the change to fullback well he used to play the position(highschool?) He's got bruiser potential!!

KC-Krazo
08-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Boomer is really the only choice as fullback. Didnt he pretty much joust LJ on a goal line play at camp last year?Seems like i read he bent his helment on LJ.

Chiefster
08-11-2007, 01:30 AM
Boomer is really the only choice as fullback. Didnt he pretty much joust LJ on a goal line play at camp last year?Seems like i read he bent his helment on LJ.

I had not heard that.

sling58
08-11-2007, 07:16 AM

I wanna see that hit! Could you imagine bending your helmet! Dang!

chief31
08-11-2007, 08:00 AM
I saw a facemask get bent, years ago, while I was coaching a JFL team. A ten year old kid "lit-up" another and bent his facemask all to he77. The poor kid started crying after he noticed that it was bent. Scared the crap out of him, I think.

Chiefster
08-11-2007, 11:43 AM
I saw a facemask get bent, years ago, while I was coaching a JFL team. A ten year old kid "lit-up" another and bent his facemask all to he77. The poor kid started crying after he noticed that it was bent. Scared the crap out of him, I think.

Heh! Anal seepage.

chief31
08-11-2007, 03:57 PM
I'm not sure if it was the same kid, or another, but the previous year, one kid had cracked anothers helmet. Both times it was one of the smallest kids on the team who laid the hit.

Chiefster
08-11-2007, 04:08 PM
I'm not sure if it was the same kid, or another, but the previous year, one kid had cracked anothers helmet. Both times it was one of the smallest kids on the team who laid the hit.

dynamite comes in small packages.