PDA

View Full Version : School Holidays

AussieChiefsFan
07-11-2009, 09:52 AM
OK, so the school holdays (not the summer holidays, remember I'm on the OTHER side of the world) have just started today and will go on until Monday in two weeks. SO, for the next week I will be able to post here pretty much all day long. Not in the second week of the holdays though, because, Me and my family are going to 'Kangaroo Valley' (yes It's a real place, and if you're wondering what it is just PM me). So I won't be on the Computer on the 21st, 22nd and 23rd of this month (july). OH BTW that's my time so for you guys I'll probably be back a day early and be gone a day early so remember that!

So, just informing you guys with what's happening here down under.

Just one question. For those of you who have kids (like me :D), are they having any kind of school holidays right now? I know that a few months ago they had Summer holidays (I think so) so I was just wondering.

:bananen_smilies046:

Vanilla Garilla
07-11-2009, 10:54 AM
OK, so the school holdays (not the summer holidays, remember I'm on the OTHER side of the world) have just started today and will go on until Monday in two weeks. SO, for the next week I will be able to post here pretty much all day long. Not in the second week of the holdays though, because, Me and my family are going to 'Kangaroo Valley' (yes It's a real place, and if you're wondering what it is just PM me). So I won't be on the Computer on the 21st, 22nd and 23rd of this month (july). OH BTW that's my time so for you guys I'll probably be back a day early and be gone a day early so remember that!

So, just informing you guys with what's happening here down under.

Just one question. For those of you who have kids (like me :D), are they having any kind of school holidays right now? I know that a few months ago they had Summer holidays (I think so) so I was just wondering.

Kids here are generally off of school from late May to mid August.

They get every holiday off plus a day usually, a couple weeks for X-mas, and a few days for spring break in April.

AussieChiefsFan
07-11-2009, 07:06 PM
Don't forget VG, the all important SNOW DAY!!!!!! Yes thats right when it snows so much here that us adults are just to damn lazy to shovel the walk, kids get to stay home !!!!!!!LOL!!!!
(Actually , it is due to bad driving conditions ice, snow or both )
Yeah, I know about that due to TV shows like The Simpsons! Shame that doesn;t happen here, but then again there are some advanteges.

AussieChiefsFan
07-11-2009, 07:40 PM
I remember that video from a while ago! Great snow BTW, nice music too.:bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
07-11-2009, 07:45 PM
I am trying to do a remake of that tune. If I can redo it then BMG can't claim it as their material as it would be from my studio hee hee.
Hehe, sneaky.

hermhater
07-11-2009, 08:22 PM
I miss summer vacation...

:(

AussieChiefsFan
07-11-2009, 08:25 PM
I miss summer vacation...

:(
Here down under summer vacation is from late december to very late january!

hermhater
07-11-2009, 09:05 PM
I don't care when it is, I just miss 3 months of doing nothing...

AussieChiefsFan
07-11-2009, 09:12 PM
I don't care when it is, I just miss 3 months of doing nothing...
:D:D

hermhater
07-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Your smilies have really nice teeth.

They must brush and floss regularly.

AussieChiefsFan
07-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Your smilies have really nice teeth.

They must brush and floss regularly.
:rolleyes: ok ok.

hermhater
07-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Are you watching the fights tonight?

AussieChiefsFan
07-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Are you watching the fights tonight?
No..

hermhater
07-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Then you will miss one of the most exciting things that has ever happened.

AussieChiefsFan
07-11-2009, 09:42 PM
Then you will miss one of the most exciting things that has ever happened.
In MMA?

hermhater
07-11-2009, 09:55 PM
In the history of the world.

Except for when DT got 7 sacks, and the Chiefs won the Super Bowl.

And the day I was born, can't forget that.

AussieChiefsFan
07-12-2009, 09:54 AM
In the history of the world.

Except for when DT got 7 sacks, and the Chiefs won the Super Bowl.

And the day Aussie was born, can't forget that. Fixed your post for ya! :tongue: :D ;)

hermhater
07-12-2009, 07:06 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=549&dateline=1233262017

AussieChiefsFan
07-12-2009, 09:05 PM
Just reminding everyone about what this post is actually about; Check back to the thread starter.

AussieChiefsFan
07-19-2009, 11:02 PM
Just remending everyone that I won't be on the Crowd until Friday morning Aussie time (Thursday Afternoon KC time approx). So I won't be online until then UNLESS I can use a computer at Kangaroo Valley (the place I'm going on a holiday for 3 days & 2 nights for (yes it's in Australia, about 200KM away from where I live(about 120Miles))).:bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
07-24-2009, 02:32 AM
I like the name of the place your visiting, Kangaroo Valley. I wonder if it is named that because it is full of kangaroos? Will get the answer when he returns :D
Well, it does have some, but I didn't see any when I was there.