07-12-2009, 05:43 PM
YouTube - Most Awesome - Rednecks

hermhater
07-12-2009, 06:54 PM
That's some awesomeness!!!

AussieChiefsFan
07-12-2009, 09:12 PM
That's some awesomeness!!!
:bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
07-13-2009, 07:52 PM
What an idiot! Here's an idea: put a shot gun between your legs and pull the trigger. :rolleyes: :lol:

Canada
07-19-2009, 08:35 AM
What an idiot! Here's an idea: put a shot gun between your legs and pull the trigger. :rolleyes: :lol:

I was working one long weekend at a race track as medical staff. There is camping all aroudn the track and I was on nites. At about 3am this guy came walking up to me and his hand was bleeding allover the place and his middle finger was hanging on my a thread. I asked him what happened and he says (more slurred from the booze) "Me and my buddy were cuttin' firewood...and I was the one holding the log!!" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Vanilla Garilla
07-19-2009, 10:40 AM
I was working one long weekend at a race track as medical staff. There is camping all aroudn the track and I was on nites. At about 3am this guy came walking up to me and his hand was bleeding allover the place and his middle finger was hanging on my a thread. I asked him what happened and he says (more slurred from the booze) "Me and my buddy were cuttin' firewood...and I was the one holding the log!!" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ouch :lol:. There are a few things to never do while drunk:

Cut Wood
Call or Text opposite sex
Drive a car
Shoot Guns

I have violated all of those above, and have regretted each one.

AussieChiefsFan
07-19-2009, 11:29 PM
Ouch :lol:. There are a few things to never do while drunk:

Cut Wood
Call or Text opposite sex
Drive a car
Shoot Guns

I have violated all of those above, and have regretted each one.
Did they all hurt?

Chiefster
07-20-2009, 12:04 AM

:lol: :lol:

There's a good idea.