PDA

View Full Version : The Best

Vanilla Garilla
07-15-2009, 07:54 PM
SPEEDING IN Iowa

GOOD

A Iowa City policeman had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but wasn't getting many. Then he discovered the problem--a 12-year-old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign, which read 'RADAR TRAP AHEAD.' The officer also found the boy had an accomplice who was down the road with a sign reading 'TIPS' and a bucket full of money. (And we used to just sell lemonade!)

BETTER

A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an automated radar post in Sioux City , IA. A $40 speeding ticket was included. Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $40. The police responded with another mailed photo of handcuffs.

BEST

A Young woman was pulled over for speeding. An Iowa State Trooper walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book, she said, 'I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the State Trooper's Ball. ''He replied, Iowa State Troopers don't have balls.'' ~~ There was a moment of silence. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and left.

AussieChiefsFan
07-15-2009, 07:59 PM
SPEEDING IN Iowa

''He replied, Iowa State Troopers don't have balls.'' ~~ There was a moment of silence. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and left.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::yahoo::lo l: OMG THAT IS FUNNY!

Vanilla Garilla
07-15-2009, 08:01 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::yahoo::lol: OMG THAT IS FUNNY!

LOL, i finally figured out how to get my work email on my home pc so I decide to share some of these funny ones with you guys. That is one of my favorites by far.

AussieChiefsFan
07-15-2009, 08:12 PM
LOL, i finally figured out how to get my work email on my home pc so I decide to share some of these funny ones with you guys. That is one of my favorites by far.
You gonna post more?:D

Vanilla Garilla
07-15-2009, 08:13 PM
You gonna post more?:D

You know it

AussieChiefsFan
07-15-2009, 08:14 PM
You know it
WOOOOO!:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
07-15-2009, 09:26 PM
:lol: That last one was gold!

hermhater
07-15-2009, 10:58 PM
Those are awesome...

:lol:

honda522
07-16-2009, 12:10 AM
Troopers don't have balls.'' ~~ There was a moment of silence. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and left.

Burn!