PDA

View Full Version : Im getting the itch.....

Sn@keIze
07-16-2009, 04:06 AM
Yes, you know that itch im talking about.

That itch that comes 29 days before the Chiefs kickoff their preseason, so we can see how our drafts and rookies do.

So we can see how our new teammates do. Even tho its going to be nothing but a warmup for the reg. season.

That itch that comes bout 2 months before the reg. season. You start talking trash with your friends who are less fortunate to be Chiefs fans.

I already bought my first fantasy football mag that are now crowding the stands. They said mostly what i already know, but dammit, i had to buy it...I had the itch.

Its in the air, its coming........

.......and so is the new era of the next dynasty.

pbatrucker
07-16-2009, 07:51 AM
I think we are all getting the itch. I surf the internet every day trying to find any tidbit of infoemation on our chiefs,
:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
07-16-2009, 06:45 PM

That itch that comes 29 days before the Chiefs kickoff their preseason, so we can see how our drafts and rookies do.

So we can see how our new teammates do. Even tho its going to be nothing but a warmup for the reg. season.

That itch that comes bout 2 months before the reg. season. You start talking trash with your friends who are less fortunate to be Chiefs fans.

I already bought my first fantasy football mag that are now crowding the stands. They said mostly what i already know, but dammit, i had to buy it...I had the itch.

I think we are all getting the itch. I surf the internet every day trying to find any tidbit of infoemation on our chiefs,

So that's what it is; I was covering my body with Calamine lotion.

AussieChiefsFan
07-16-2009, 08:37 PM

The Kansas City Chiefs WILL Prevail!!

:bananen_smilies046:Yep.

So that's what it is; I was covering my body with Calamine lotion.:lol:

hermhater
07-17-2009, 12:54 AM
I've had the itch since the end of the season.

Chiefster
07-17-2009, 12:57 AM
I've had the itch since the end of the season.

Want some of my Calamine?

hermhater
07-17-2009, 01:07 AM
Stop rubbing up against me Chiefster, you're freaking me out...

Chiefster
07-17-2009, 01:11 AM
Stop rubbing up against me Chiefster, you're freaking me out...

I would if you would quit hanging on to me and let me go. What is that; a Kung Fu grip?

hermhater
07-17-2009, 01:19 AM
Just stop squirming and take it.

Chiefster
07-17-2009, 01:21 AM
Just stop squirming and take it.

HA! You wish!

hermhater
07-17-2009, 01:29 AM
Well look what you were wearing.

You were obviously asking for it.

Chiefster
07-17-2009, 01:37 AM
Well look what you were wearing.

You were obviously asking for it.

:lol:

Well I told you not come in; I was changing.

hermhater
07-17-2009, 01:39 AM
http://www.pinkgodzillagames.com/events/tron%20guy-thumb.jpg

Why would you change out of that?

Chiefster
07-17-2009, 01:52 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/07/26.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It was chaffing me!

DT14PRIEST
07-17-2009, 04:32 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/07/26.jpg

Charger's fan?

AussieChiefsFan
07-17-2009, 04:34 AM
Charger's fan?
Definately!

Vanilla Garilla
07-19-2009, 10:36 AM
I'm getting the itch again too, but due to the region in which it is located, I'm guessing it has nothing to do with the start of the NFL season.

AussieChiefsFan
07-19-2009, 10:38 AM
I'm getting the itch again too, but due to the region in which it is located, I'm guessing it has nothing to do with the start of the NFL season.
That wasn't necessary.

j/k:D

chiefsfreak4life
07-19-2009, 12:29 PM

Awesome post! I'm feeling that itch too! Training camp starts soon and before you know it the season will be here!! The start of a new season, nothing better:D

Pro_Angler
07-19-2009, 08:13 PM
oh the itch, I have it tooo. I just got hooked up with the NFL ticket and I wont have to listen to any chiefs games on the radio this year...

Pro_Angler
07-19-2009, 08:36 PM
Anyone know if pre season games are part of the NFL ticket?

Canada
07-19-2009, 08:38 PM
Anyone know if pre season games are part of the NFL ticket?NFL network will play them all. I dont get it as part of Sunday ticket but the network plays every game (they show re airs at all different times) Congrats on the Sunday ticket, you will love it!! :bananen_smilies046:

Sn@keIze
07-19-2009, 09:03 PM
oh the itch, I have it tooo. I just got hooked up with the NFL ticket and I wont have to listen to any chiefs games on the radio this year...
ya i used to get to watch some of the games off antena and then i would just crank up Mitch Holtus and Len on the radio anyway. I have yet to get a converter box.

But with DTV there is too much of a time Delay.

Congrats on the Sunday ticket. Do they still give you the all the movie channels with =the purchase too?

Pro_Angler
07-20-2009, 10:13 AM
Yea its $59 a month for 5 mo. with over 200 channels, sunday tickert and all the movie channels.

hermhater
07-20-2009, 06:46 PM
I've got the itch that keeps on itching.

Chiefster
07-20-2009, 06:48 PM
I've got the itch that keeps on itching.

There's medication for that. :D

hermhater
07-20-2009, 06:51 PM
I know and I'm rubbing it on right now.

Wonder why the people around me are looking at me so funny...

Chiefster
07-20-2009, 06:52 PM
I know and I'm rubbing it on right now.

Wonder why the people around me are looking at me so funny...

:lol::lol::lol:

Man, I wouldn't know. :D

Chief4Ever&Ever
07-27-2009, 08:50 PM
I have that itch the day the season ends.
I have been watching game after game online!
Just watched the Chiefs beat the Raiders with the Hasty overtime INT!!!!!!

Bring on the SEASON!!!!