PDA

View Full Version : Why Smoking is Cool

hermhater
07-17-2009, 12:02 AM
YouTube - The Cigarette Trick - Barnaby

Chiefster
07-17-2009, 12:34 AM
Wonder how many times he burned his eyes performing that trick?

stricken721
07-17-2009, 12:35 AM
Or got the burning end of the match in his mouth

hermhater
07-17-2009, 12:47 AM
He says at the end that he had a beard when he started practicing.

Chiefster
07-17-2009, 12:51 AM
Or got the burning end of the match in his mouth

HA! Good question.

He says at the end that he had a beard when he started practicing.

That would provide one with incentive to stay shaven. :lol:

hermhater
07-17-2009, 12:58 AM
Very much so...

I shave every day.

Except on the weekends.

Chiefster
07-17-2009, 01:00 AM
I shave except when I don't. :D

AussieChiefsFan
07-17-2009, 01:56 AM
Wonder how many times he burned his eyes performing that trick.....?

....Or got the burning end of the match in his mouth
Many times I'm guessing!:D

hermhater
07-17-2009, 02:17 AM
I think what we've all learned from this is that you shouldn't shave, and you should smoke.

And know how to be an acrobatic ninja with fire and tobacco...

AussieChiefsFan
07-17-2009, 08:03 AM
I think what we've all learned from this is that you shouldn't shave, and you should smoke.

And know how to be an acrobatic ninja with fire and tobacco...
Yes, so you can have Lung Cancer, Mouth Cancer, Emphysema, Gangrene, Stained fingers and Lips, and Severe Addiction WHILE looking like a homeless person with a massive beard (unless you've burnt it off by preforming Cigarette tricks!).

Chiefster
07-17-2009, 12:28 PM
You forgot bad breath.

honda522
07-17-2009, 07:28 PM
Kinda off cool, but smoking isn't. Unless you think death or extreme sickness is a cool side effect.

AussieChiefsFan
07-17-2009, 09:57 PM
You forgot bad breath.

Yes, so you can have Lung Cancer, Mouth Cancer, Emphysema, Gangrene, Stained fingers and Lips, Bad Breath, and Severe Addiction WHILE looking like a homeless person with a massive beard (unless you've burnt it off by preforming Cigarette tricks!).

I added Bad breath.

hermhater
07-18-2009, 12:25 AM
Chicks dig those diseases.

Bike
07-18-2009, 09:02 AM
I shave except when I don't. :D
Interesting.

Bike
07-18-2009, 03:15 PM
Nothing is cool about smoking unless you desire smelling like a walking ashtray, having yellow teeth and giving your money away to a company that uses it to find new ways to get you addicted to their product so they can get even more of your money.
Other than those reasons you listed I think smoking is OK.:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
07-18-2009, 06:05 PM
Wow you guys sure are informative. Smoking is bad?? I dont think anyone knew that before you came along. I am on my way out to tell all my frineds. The fact that smoking is a highly addictive trap that has been allowed to go on for years has escaped you. You can all sit here on your high horses condeming smokers, but let me ask you this. You ever eat at McDonalds? How about drinking a soft drink? Excessive sugar? All of things are part of an unhealthy lifestyle that will lead to obesity (one of the main causes of Heart Attacks) Diabetes and a whole pile of other things. But I am sure that those things are all OK because you guys dont do that stuff right? If you think the only reason people smoke is because they think it is cool, you truly are a moron.

I smoked for 16 years before quitting and I heard crap like this from people who do every other unhealthy thing in the book but come out and preach about the evils of smokers. Those in glass houses and all!!:bananen_smilies046:

Besides, I am pretty sure this was supposed to be a funny title to a thread about a trick a guy did with a smoke. Lighten up.

Vanilla Garilla
07-18-2009, 07:23 PM
Wow you guys sure are informative. Smoking is bad?? I dont think anyone knew that before you came along. I am on my way out to tell all my frineds. The fact that smoking is a highly addictive trap that has been allowed to go on for years has escaped you. You can all sit here on your high horses condeming smokers, but let me ask you this. You ever eat at McDonalds? How about drinking a soft drink? Excessive sugar? All of things are part of an unhealthy lifestyle that will lead to obesity (one of the main causes of Heart Attacks) Diabetes and a whole pile of other things. But I am sure that those things are all OK because you guys dont do that stuff right? If you think the only reason people smoke is because they think it is cool, you truly are a moron.

I smoked for 16 years before quitting and I heard crap like this from people who do every other unhealthy thing in the book but come out and preach about the evils of smokers. Those in glass houses and all!!:bananen_smilies046:

Besides, I am pretty sure this was supposed to be a funny title to a thread about a trick a guy did with a smoke. Lighten up.

Amen brother. When i used to smoke people would say to me "are you aware that smoking causes cancer" and I would politely say "are you kidding me, I was told by a friend that these are great for your health".
Freaking geniuses, everybody already knows all the cons of smoking, so lets do the smokers a favor and shut up about it. That would be like everytime you see somebody with fast food, you tell them all of the junk thats in it, which is pointless because they already know.

Anyways, its a cool trick with a smoke, i seen a stripper do something cool with a cig once, cant go into it here though.:bananen_smilies046:

Bike
07-18-2009, 07:29 PM
Besides, I am pretty sure this was supposed to be a funny title to a thread about a trick a guy did with a smoke. Light up.
Exactly. Everybody sit down, take a deep breath (if you're able), and have a smoke.

Bike
07-18-2009, 07:42 PM
I could keep going but I don't wish to spend my Saturday afternoon listing the reasons why a person shouldn't smoke . I will just sum things up by saying the 2 most important reasons.
1.They cause many forms of cancer as well as emphosema (Not sure how it is spelled)
2.The first one leads to Death.
That means no longer able to smoke unless you get creamated ;)
I tend to agree here. I gave up the cigs years ago due to the death thing.
Had to give up sex also. Can't stand the sound of a screaming woman or the smell of burnt rubber...

hermhater
07-18-2009, 09:15 PM

Will you be my new bestest friend?

AussieChiefsFan
07-18-2009, 09:29 PM
Will you be my new bestest friend?
I'm guessing that there's a 99.9999999% chance that he's gonna say 'You know what he's gonna say'.......

hermhater
07-18-2009, 09:34 PM
I don't know what that means.

AussieChiefsFan
07-18-2009, 09:41 PM
I don't know what that means.
You don't need to....

hermhater
07-18-2009, 10:23 PM
Knowledge is power.

AussieChiefsFan
07-18-2009, 10:35 PM
Knowledge is power.
Suppose so.

Chiefster
07-19-2009, 12:01 AM
Oh, Oh, I know: he's gonna say no, he's gonna say no!!!

Chiefster
07-19-2009, 12:06 AM

I know that the last thing a smoker needs is for someone to continually hound them about how bad smoking is for them. Kinda like obese people don't need to be told that those Big Macs are fattening.

partysan
07-19-2009, 12:56 PM
Yes, so you can have Lung Cancer, Mouth Cancer, Emphysema, Gangrene, Stained fingers and Lips, and Severe Addiction WHILE looking like a homeless person with a massive beard (unless you've burnt it off by preforming Cigarette tricks!).

Are there any negative effects?

AussieChiefsFan
07-19-2009, 11:26 PM
I quit smoking 12 years ago and my wife is a super heavy smoker(Like 2-3 packs a day) She can smoke sitting right next to me and I won't ever want one. Infact the last time she was sitting next to me and the smoke made me want one, i told her to give me one I lit it and took 1 drag off it and it about made me sicker than hell! I told her to never do that again and that was 12 years ago. I have 3 smoke eating machines in the house and it helps keep things down so I don't breath the second hand smoke and I can tell all of you that still smoke, I can breath better, I can sing better(even though I can't hold a tune) I can walk without running out of breath and if I could run I woulno doubt do better doing that as well. Most people don't want to quit so only do that for yourself and do it because you want to better your health and living style. I know this thread is for the humor side but this post is in all seriousness. I will pray for all of you that want to quit but have trouble doing that. :bananen_smilies046:
Quitting seemed a lot easier for you than for othre people that smoke.

Canada
07-19-2009, 11:32 PM
Quitting was easy, some people just choose to believe it is difficult.

Canada
07-19-2009, 11:42 PM
That is part of it, the reason most people can't quit is they want to smoke more than they want to quit. It also takes a good amount of will power.

No, it does not take much willpower at all. All you really have to do is see smoking for what it really is and you will realize that there is nothing to quit. Its quite simple. Too many people believe statements like yours. No one wants to smoke more than they want to quit. That is a$sinine. If you give every smoker in the world the opportunity to go back in time to the day before they had their first cigarette (knowing what they now now) Do you honestly believe they would still smoke?

hermhater
07-19-2009, 11:59 PM
I want to quit.

Chiefster
07-20-2009, 12:00 AM
Is there a Smokers Anonymous? :p

Canada
07-20-2009, 12:06 AM
Acually, it isn't stopping young people in todays world from starting up. You can think what you want to but I see people in my life everyday that struggle with Nicotine addiction and it isn't easy for them to deal with. What was easy for me might not be quite so simple to another person. I was able to deal with thecircumstances because I wanted to quit more than I wanted to smoke. It isn't as easy for others or the smoking rates might be going down alot faster than they are. Reality sets in and then bang, the real issues begin, like shaking hands , higher blood pressure things like that. It becomes a physical thing , it isn't just mental. Quitting drinking alcohol is almost as bad, especially for those who drink it hard everyday. I have watched family members drink themselves to death, sad reall. I don't drink or smoke. I am a recovered drug addict of around 15 years now. I know a little bit about addiction.

All because people who smoke listen to people like you talk about how hard it is. Fact: Nicotine is the only addictive substance in cigarettes and it is completely out of your system in 3 days. So where does all the difficuly come from? It is no longer physical, it is mental. All the propoganda put out there by cigarette comapanies. Quitting drinking is physically way harder on the body. Look up the DTs.

hermhater
07-20-2009, 12:25 AM
I get scared when I don't have a cigarette nearby.

Do you think xanax would fix that?

Canada
07-20-2009, 12:27 AM
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Quit Smoking!!

CheKC it out!!

Allen Carr Worldwide (http://www.allencarrseasyway.com/)

hermhater
07-20-2009, 01:03 AM
Canada is my doctor.

Canada
07-20-2009, 01:09 AM
YouTube - KISS - Calling Dr. Love Re-record (Dr. Pepper Cherry)

jmlamerson
07-20-2009, 01:26 AM
I like smoking. I smoke about a pack a week. It's an immesely great way to relax. And I'm going to live longer than most people. People are breathing carcinogens just walking the streets worse than I get smoking three or four cigarettes a day.

Canada49er
07-20-2009, 01:39 AM
I think that Canada guy is right. He sure is one smart cookie!!

hermhater
07-20-2009, 01:43 AM
I wish Tony G was still on our team.

jmlamerson
07-20-2009, 01:45 AM

Well, he's not as smart as KansasCityChris. But, I mean, who is? It takes a special intellgence to be as smart as the likes of him.

Sn@keIze
07-20-2009, 01:45 AM

He is not as smart as Sn@ke Ize 49er tho!

hermhater
07-20-2009, 02:06 AM
I'm smarter than all of you, I choose dinner and sleep.

rbedgood
07-20-2009, 02:22 AM
I'm shorter than all of you, I smoked at an early age and stunted my growth

Seriously?

Chiefster
07-20-2009, 02:36 AM
I'm smarter than all of you, I choose dinner and sleep.

I thought it was because you drank so much coffee.

hermhater
07-20-2009, 12:17 PM
I stopped drinking coffee.