PDA

View Full Version : Rookie schedule

RollTide
06-13-2006, 12:15 PM
Hey y'all, I was just wondering if any of you knew the schedule for the rookies. Are they gonna be training until the start of preseason or do they get some time off? I didn't think their schedules would be very demanding this early on but I could be wrong. Just wondering. I wanna know when Brodie's coming home! lol.

-L

Chiefster
06-13-2006, 12:53 PM
RollTide wrote:
Hey y'all, I was just wondering if any of you knew the schedule for the rookies. Are they gonna be training until the start of preseason or do they get some time off? I didn't think their schedules would be very demanding this early on but I could be wrong. Just wondering. I wanna know when Brodie's coming home! lol.

-L

I'm not sure, but I'll see what I can do to find out.

Chiefster
06-13-2006, 01:03 PM
Chiefster wrote:

RollTide wrote:

-L

I'm not sure, but I'll see what I can do to find out.

I wasn't able to find out anything about just the rookie schedule specifically, but here's a link to the River Falls Wiscinsin Training Camp schedule:

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2006/05/25/2006_kansas_city_chiefs_training_camp_dates_set2/

RollTide
06-13-2006, 03:51 PM
I've seen that schedule. Just wondering what their status is until then. Thanks for y'alls help. If you hear anything, let me know. :-)

Chiefster
06-14-2006, 01:04 AM
Will do buddy. :-)