PDA

View Full Version : This Season & the Crowd

AussieChiefsFan
07-19-2009, 10:29 AM
I just remembered, Last season, I wasn't a chiefscrowd member! not evan for the SB! So this upcoming season is not only going to be the best in a while because of all the new faces, but because, NOW, I've got all of you guys to root for the KC CHIEFS along side with!:bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :yahoo: :yahoo:

And I'll also be able to bet on the outcome of Games with arrowcash! hehe.:D

:bananen_smilies046: BTW I really mean it when I say "You guys are really making, being a chiefs fan better!!:bananen_smilies046: :yahoo:

Vanilla Garilla
07-19-2009, 10:34 AM
:bananen_smilies046: BTW I really mean it when I say "You guys are really making, being a chiefs fan better!!:bananen_smilies046: :yahoo:

I agree, this site has really helped me keep The Chiefs on the brain all year long, which is great. For this next season you couple this site, FF, and The Chiefs games and I am going to be a busy, busy man. Not too mention the countless hours of Madden 10 I will be playing. Damn, if I could only hurry up and graduate before September.:bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
07-19-2009, 10:36 AM
I agree, this site has really helped me keep The Chiefs on the brain all year long, which is great. For this next season you couple this site, FF, and The Chiefs games and I am going to be a busy, busy man. Not too mention the countless hours of Madden 10 I will be playing. Damn, if I could only hurry up and graduate before September.:bananen_smilies046:What do ya mean?

Chief Tyler
07-19-2009, 10:41 AM
You going to convince your parents to let you go to uni in America, pretty far off but it comes up fast! :), catch the Chiefs every Sunday. I heard KState is a good place!

Vanilla Garilla
07-19-2009, 10:42 AM
What do ya mean?

Translation for my Aussie friend:

For this next season, I will have this site to go to, Fantasy Football, and The Chiefs Games. I am going to be a very busy, but happy boy.:bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
07-19-2009, 10:17 PM
Translation for my Aussie friend:

For this next season, I will have this site to go to, Fantasy Football, and The Chiefs Games. I am going to be a very busy, but happy boy.:bananen_smilies046:
Yeah, It'll be exciting to have this site to go to! And if you're making a Fantasy Football league, can I join?:bananen_smilies046: