PDA

View Full Version : Canada Banned ?

YZILLA
07-21-2009, 07:22 PM
Did someone really ban Canada ?

Vanilla Garilla
07-21-2009, 07:24 PM
Did someone really ban Canada ?

Yes sir, they did. I think its only for a couple days though. Well I hope its only 2 days anyways.

YZILLA
07-21-2009, 07:28 PM
banned a guy that is basically the face of chiefscrowd? No warning first ? Must have been some serious stuff he did to get banned . WOW ???

Chiefster
07-21-2009, 07:33 PM
Yes sir, they did. I think its only for a couple days though. Well I hope its only 2 days anyways.

It is, he has six hours left on it.

honda522
07-21-2009, 07:39 PM
Probably a sick job?

hermhater
07-21-2009, 07:51 PM
It's a damn shame.

YZILLA
07-21-2009, 07:57 PM
probably seen the last of him IMHO . Getting a warning and getting banned is alot different on the " Am I really welcome here ? " List .

Vanilla Garilla
07-21-2009, 08:08 PM
probably seen the last of him IMHO . Getting a warning and getting banned is alot different on the " Am I really welcome here ? " List .

Well i sure hope you are not right. This site would definitely be set back a bit without the antics of our favorite Canadian.

hermhater
07-21-2009, 09:26 PM

This ^^^

Bike
07-21-2009, 10:01 PM
I Want My Crazy Canadian Back.

honda522
07-21-2009, 10:22 PM
Probably a sick job?
I meant joke.

hermhater
07-21-2009, 10:24 PM
It's not a joke.

Bike
07-21-2009, 10:31 PM
It's not a joke.
Its not funny at all. As a member of this forum, I highly disagree with site management. A warning and a one-on-one should had sufficed.

hermhater
07-21-2009, 10:32 PM
I never got banned, but I went through something very similar to this about a year ago...

Bike
07-21-2009, 10:34 PM
I never got banned, but I went through something very similar to this about a year ago...
Yes, I remember...

Coach
07-21-2009, 11:36 PM
Yes, Canada got a 2-day ban, not a lifetime ban. He along with several other members have been reminded multiple times of the site rules. Nobody is trying to be a hardass or dictator on this site, we are just trying to keep it a fun place to visit for all involved.

Anyone who has been on this site for more than 15 minutes knows that I like Canada. I put his face on the banner you see above. But every member plays by the same rules. It would not be fair for me to play favorites. I really don't ask much from the people posting on this site.

- No personal attacks and keep it family friendly.

That's not too much to ask and everyone will play by those rules(mods included).

Thanks,
Coach

Bike
07-22-2009, 12:01 AM
Canada is the most awesome Chiefs fan I have never met. He has done so much for ChiefsCrowd members such as arranging trips, securing tickets, getting hotel rooms set up, even offering his own money and time to help others get to games. Sometimes human nature takes over and people speak their minds and people get upset. Sometimes a one-on-one between the mod and the infractor could avoid the ban. It really doesn't matter if the ban was for 2 days or 2 years. I myself wouldn't feel welcome here after a ban of any length.
I just feel it could had been handled better than it was.
Just an opinion - not a suggestion.

YZILLA
07-22-2009, 12:06 AM
Canada is the most awesome Chiefs fan I have never met. He has done so much for ChiefsCrowd members such as arranging trips, securing tickets, getting hotel rooms set up, even offering his own money and time to help others get to games. Sometimes human nature takes over and people speak their minds and people get upset. Sometimes a one-on-one between the mod and the infractor could avoid the ban. It really doesn't matter if the ban was for 2 days or 2 years. I myself wouldn't feel welcome here after a ban of any length.
I just feel it could had been handled better than it was.
Just an opinion - not a suggestion.

Agreed !

hermhater
07-22-2009, 12:26 AM
So are mods just here to enforce rules, or should they be active on the forums?

Seems like Coach and Chiefster are about the only ones that contribute anymore.

What's up with that?

jmlamerson
07-22-2009, 12:40 AM
I stated this once before and I feel it needs repeating, Canada is the face of this forum, his photo is up at the top for all to see. His banning was unfortunate but as Bike said these things happen due to human nature

These things happen because no one likes you and everyone wishes you would go away.

hermhater
07-22-2009, 12:46 AM
I don't dislike him.

But I think I should be able to disagree with some of the ridiculous things he says.

jmlamerson
07-22-2009, 12:51 AM
I don't dislike him.

But I think I should be able to disagree with some of the ridiculous things he says.

Despite "hate" being part of your name, you are a much more forgiving person than I am.

I mean, you're implying he sometimes says things that aren't ridiculous.

hermhater
07-22-2009, 12:55 AM
In some of his ramblings he has a few words that I agree with.

It's few and far between though.

Chiefster
07-22-2009, 01:30 AM
Ok I see where this is going, and I'm just going on record right now asking everyone posting to stay, at least, cordial whether you particularly care for the people you're talking too or about. As a mod I have to bite my tounge, so to speak, on several accaisons. As a mod I take no pleasure or satisfaction in handing out infractions or bannings. We are just asking that EVERYONE stay respectful.

hermhater
07-22-2009, 01:31 AM
Perfect example.

rbedgood
07-22-2009, 01:48 AM
So are mods just here to enforce rules, or should they be active on the forums?

Seems like Coach and Chiefster are about the only ones that contribute anymore.

What's up with that?

The others are around...it is the offseason which naturally leads to few discussions and posts.

hermhater
07-22-2009, 01:52 AM
Perfect example.

I meant this to be a reply to KansasCityChris.

Sure wish we could edit something to make it clear what we were trying to say to whom.

hermhater
07-22-2009, 01:55 AM
Ok I see where this is going, and I'm just going on record right now asking everyone posting to stay, at least, cordial whether you particularly care for the people you're talking too or about. As a mod I have to bite my tounge, so to speak, on several accaisons. As a mod I take no pleasure or satisfaction in handing out infractions or bannings. We are just asking that EVERYONE stay respectful.

I think you are about 89% right.

The others are around...it is the offseason which naturally leads to few discussions and posts.

Who's fault is that?

The members?

The mods?

The owner?

Am I a question machine tonight or what?

rbedgood
07-22-2009, 02:09 AM
Who's fault is that?

The members?

The mods?

The owner?

Blame the NFL...or Michael Vick for that matter. (easy target).

hermhater
07-22-2009, 02:27 AM
That's a different thread.

Are you spamming?

rbedgood
07-22-2009, 02:29 AM
That's a different thread.

Are you spamming?

It's a joke HH...seriously if you step up on that ladder we got you you'd be able to see from everyone else's point of view.

Chiefster
07-22-2009, 02:30 AM
I think you are about 89% right.

Who's fault is that?

The members?

The mods?

The owner?

At my age 89% is about the best I can expect.

hermhater
07-22-2009, 02:37 AM
I'm down to 39%

:(

Sn@keIze
07-22-2009, 02:58 AM
These things happen because no one likes you and everyone wishes you would go away.
Thats not true KC Kris

God damn. JM for real. Why do you got to be like that?
You're very knowledgable about football. But that doesnt give you the right to slam a fellow Chief fan. We are not faiders.

And i admire Kansas city chris for not responding your comment to ag it on.

As to Canada getting banned:

Everybody quitcher*****in! Canada it not a kid he can take it.

Yes i understand he was just keepin this forum going at a boring time. Do you think this was the first time Canada was banned? Do you think it will be the last? Geez.

I like Canada and am just glad it didnt happen during football season. If there was a time to get banned, it is now.

hermhater
07-22-2009, 03:02 AM
Snake wanted you banned now Canada.

hermhater
07-22-2009, 03:05 AM
That's a lot of typin'

Sn@keIze
07-22-2009, 03:06 AM
Snake wanted you banned now Canada.
Yep! Hey Canada how does it feel to read this and not respond to it you lil b!tch!

Mwaaaaahaaahaaaahaa!

Chiefster
07-22-2009, 03:38 AM
I'm down to 39%

:(

It is indeed a sad state of affairs.

tornadospotter
07-22-2009, 03:58 AM
I think that this banning went a bit to far, that is my opinion. I see that all the Mods have been posting lately.:sign0155:

tornadospotter
07-22-2009, 04:00 AM
Yep! Hey Canada how does it feel to read this and not respond to it you lil b!tch!

Mwaaaaahaaahaaaahaa!
:sign0079:

dbolan
07-22-2009, 09:12 AM
There are certainly a couple of others that are deserving of the same penalty. The same old antics (uncontrolled emotional outbursts) continue to repeat themselves.

However, I like this place, the people, the Mods and Canada as well!

But, for right now...I am gonna be like a real brother and laugh my *** off when another gets in trouble and I would expect nothing less from you guys if it happened to me! ROFLMAO!!

(If any of you have brothers, you know what I mean!!) LOL!!!

Canada
07-22-2009, 09:13 AM
Yes, Canada got a 2-day ban, not a lifetime ban. He along with several other members have been reminded multiple times of the site rules. Nobody is trying to be a hardass or dictator on this site, we are just trying to keep it a fun place to visit for all involved.

Anyone who has been on this site for more than 15 minutes knows that I like Canada. I put his face on the banner you see above. But every member plays by the same rules. It would not be fair for me to play favorites. I really don't ask much from the people posting on this site.

- No personal attacks and keep it family friendly.

That's not too much to ask and everyone will play by those rules(mods included).

Thanks,
Coach

That is why I was banned? Then I demand KCChris be banned for sending me pms accusing me of being an alcoholic. I does not get more personal than that. I don't appreciate him speaking to me in that way and I want him to serve his time. I have had Chris insult me several times and he is still here. So if we are all held to the same standard then I would like to see it. Seems like right now you are playing favorites.

Canada
07-22-2009, 09:14 AM

Mwaaaaahaaahaaaahaa!You can stop hiding now pumpkin. Its over.

Vanilla Garilla
07-22-2009, 09:48 AM
LMAO at this thread, too funny!

jmlamerson
07-22-2009, 10:03 AM
Thats not true KC Kris

God damn. JM for real. Why do you got to be like that?
You're very knowledgable about football. But that doesnt give you the right to slam a fellow Chief fan. We are not faiders.

And i admire Kansas city chris for not responding your comment to ag it on.

As to Canada getting banned:

Everybody quitcher*****in! Canada it not a kid he can take it.

Yes i understand he was just keepin this forum going at a boring time. Do you think this was the first time Canada was banned? Do you think it will be the last? Geez.

I like Canada and am just glad it didnt happen during football season. If there was a time to get banned, it is now.

I think I have to report for for your bad language. G** d*** is not family friendly.

dbolan
07-22-2009, 10:12 AM
I think I have to report for for your bad language. G** d*** is not family friendly.

LOL! Funny thing about "cuss" words...

If I called someone a penis sucker instead of a c***sucker, would I get banned or not?

Same with saying "you're screwed" vs. You're f*cked.

All have the same meaning, eh?

:D

tornadospotter
07-22-2009, 10:15 AM
LOL! Funny thing about "cuss" words...

If I called someone a penis sucker instead of a c***sucker, would I get banned or not?

Same with saying "you're screwed" vs. You're f*cked.

All have the same meaning, eh?

:D
:sign0079:

Canada
07-22-2009, 10:15 AM
You would get banned, they ban for the most ridiculous sh!t here!!

Canada
07-22-2009, 01:19 PM
If it will make you feel better then they should ban me as I can leave for 2 days now that there is no football going on. As for your drinking I told you in private so it would be between us, however you don't appreciate that so that is that. I am still concern though. I only care about ya or I wouldn't care to mention it. So if I am banned let me know and I will do my time if not lets end it right here, stop the crying and have a good time. :D

Shut the **** up

dbolan
07-22-2009, 01:24 PM
If it will make you feel better then they should ban me as I can leave for 2 days now that there is no football going on. As for your drinking I told you in private so it would be between us, however you don't appreciate that so that is that. I am still concern though. I only care about ya or I wouldn't care to mention it. So if I am banned let me know and I will do my time if not lets end it right here, stop the crying and have a good time. :D

Hell...Ban me for a couple of days too...I will go over to the Broncs board and mess with them. Afterall, they think they are gonna sweep us this year and I don't.

:toast2:

dbolan
07-22-2009, 01:30 PM
How can they sweep us?????!!!!! They lost half their team and their prize QB Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

It's called, "Opinion vs. Logical Reasoning". Of course, in the NFL these days, you never know when a team will lay an egg...Or, lay a golden egg. Alas, the Cards of '08.

jmlamerson
07-22-2009, 02:35 PM

Aren't you the guy who's family won't even talk to him anymore? Don't you think your concerns should be more introspective?

jmlamerson
07-22-2009, 02:41 PM
It's called, "Opinion vs. Logical Reasoning". Of course, in the NFL these days, you never know when a team will lay an egg...Or, lay a golden egg. Alas, the Cards of '08.

The Cards in 2008 weren't predicted by many for the SB, but they were seen as a dark horse playoff team. The Broncos 2009 roster is the worst in the NFL this year (yes, worse than the Lions or Raiders), and their coach lost the locker room before a single game was played. They aren't winning two games, and much less two against us.

And Kyle Orton is going to get Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal killed by Week 6.

Canada
07-22-2009, 02:57 PM
Please , try to be civil I am :DWell, you used to be a civil engineer Im sure!!

Canada
07-22-2009, 03:02 PM
Never been an engineer m just being a civil human being as in a nice person as in being polite to others, that sort of thing :DIm sure if it suited an argument you would claim to be a civil engineer. Just because you dont swear does not mean you are not being insulting either.

dbolan
07-22-2009, 03:48 PM
The Cards in 2008 weren't predicted by many for the SB, but they were seen as a dark horse playoff team. The Broncos 2009 roster is the worst in the NFL this year (yes, worse than the Lions or Raiders), and their coach lost the locker room before a single game was played. They aren't winning two games, and much less two against us.

And Kyle Orton is going to get Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal killed by Week 6.

Yea...I wasn't trying to imply that the Broncs could be a SB or playoff darkhorse but did intend to imply that in the NFL these days, sweeping a rival is not totally out of the question!!

I would agree 95% that the Broncs won't make the play-offs and 100% that they will not play in the SB.

However, just as you and many others have seen in the NFL, crazy things do happen, so there is a remote possibilty that they could sweep us (or any other team in the division) based merely on the "crazy things happen" possibility.

That is all! LOL!

dbolan
07-22-2009, 04:02 PM
Well, you used to be a civil engineer Im sure!!

If he were a "civil engineer" that does not mean he is "civil".

If he is not a civil engineer, he could still engineer civility.

Also, any engineer can be "civil" but not all engineers can be civil.

Most anyone can be civil if they choose to be but anyone can be a civil engineer by obtaining a degree. But they have to pass all of the tests, so in reality, not everyone can be civil, a civil engineer or engineer civility.

LMFAO!!!

:beer:

dbolan
07-22-2009, 04:18 PM
Nice brain teaser.

Did it hurt ya? LMAO

royalswin100games
07-22-2009, 11:34 PM
Hey Canada,

Les Habitants suck my n*t s**k.

Does this qualify for a two day ban?

On a serious note, what is your opinion on abdominal eviscerations? Do you leave that stuff hanging out and wrap it like a taco or do you put it back in there when you package the patient?

Hayvern
07-22-2009, 11:43 PM
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Having a good laugh here tonight

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

I needed that!!!!

Sense of Humor - GET ONE!!!!

hermhater
07-22-2009, 11:46 PM
Hey Canada,

On a serious note, what is your opinion on abdominal eviscerations? Do you leave that stuff hanging out and wrap it like a taco or do you put it back in there when you package the patient?

Banned!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Having a good laugh here tonight

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

I needed that!!!!

Sense of Humor - GET ONE!!!!

:welcome:

Hayvern
07-22-2009, 11:50 PM
Banned!

:welcome:

And HH, it is good to see your short, yard-gnome butt back on here more too. Now if we could get a return of the parrot my life would be complete!

hermhater
07-22-2009, 11:52 PM
It's the ban parrot!!!

Run for your lives!!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/274.jpg

Hayvern
07-22-2009, 11:54 PM
It's the ban parrot!!!

Run for your lives!!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/274.jpg

MUAHAHAHA, I can die a happy man now!!!!

:bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
07-23-2009, 12:20 AM
I couldn't resist the parrots charms...

tammietailgator
07-23-2009, 01:01 AM
I have been asking for that parrot with no avail! Vern asks for it once and gets his wish! Darn it!:D

Yeah for the parrot! :yahoo:

hermhater
07-23-2009, 01:04 AM
I also couldn't resist Hayvern's charms...

;)

tammietailgator
07-23-2009, 01:06 AM
Touche!

hermhater
07-23-2009, 01:08 AM
Is that French for 'touch me'?

tammietailgator
07-23-2009, 01:32 AM
:11:Its french for 'touch vern'!

Hayvern
07-23-2009, 02:13 AM
:11:Its french for 'touch vern'!

Woah

I know it's hard to resist my body, and there is ample amounts of it to go around, but you CANNOT touche me like you own me!

http://persistentillusion.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/fat-guy-in-chair-thumb.jpg

tornadospotter
07-23-2009, 09:13 AM
Woah

I know it's hard to resist my body, and there is ample amounts of it to go around, but you CANNOT touche me like you own me!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/
Have you been dieting?

Canada
07-23-2009, 10:01 AM
Hey Canada,

Leave it our and wrap it up, never put it back in. Infection!!

Hayvern
07-23-2009, 10:20 AM
Have you been dieting?

WOW Thanks, Tornado, I didn't know if anyone would have noticed!

hermhater
07-23-2009, 12:26 PM
Woah

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

I puked in my mouth a little.

royalswin100games
07-23-2009, 08:16 PM
Leave it our and wrap it up, never put it back in. Infection!!

I was told to put it back in if I'm out in the middle of the ocean waiting for a helo to keep it moist. Start prophy and let the surgeon handle the rest when the patient arrives. I guess it will be a situational thing.

hermhater
07-23-2009, 08:21 PM
What's prophy?

And does that mean if you are on a ship in the ocean, or literally fixing someone up while they are in the water?

Canada
07-23-2009, 09:28 PM
I was told to put it back in if I'm out in the middle of the ocean waiting for a helo to keep it moist. Start prophy and let the surgeon handle the rest when the patient arrives. I guess it will be a situational thing.

I guess if it a long wait, but there is a serious risk of infection once the inside has been on the outside. We wrap in moist dressings. I would not put it back until everything has been sterilized but as you say, I am not out in the middle of the ocean waiting for a ride anywhere!!

royalswin100games
07-23-2009, 10:17 PM
I got a GI test tomorrow dude. S*cks my a$$.

hermhater
07-23-2009, 10:20 PM
Literally?

royalswin100games
07-23-2009, 10:31 PM
You got the GERD hh?

hermhater
07-23-2009, 10:32 PM
Not lately.

I've stopped drinking coffee and that seems to have helped out.