PDA

View Full Version : Roethlisberger acused of rape

kcvet
07-22-2009, 10:49 AM
A woman has filed a bombshell lawsuit saying Roethlisberger raped her in a hotel penthouse a year ago, a claim he vehemently denies. The woman never went to the authorities with her story, and it's unclear why she decided to file the lawsuit seeking hundreds of thousands of dollars a full year later.

source (source)

hermhater
07-22-2009, 10:51 AM
Another money hungry slut looking for a payout?

kcvet
07-22-2009, 10:53 AM
no s**t. an entire year ??!!!

Canada
07-22-2009, 10:54 AM
And I heard she is only asking for $400K. Sounds like a small amount hoping for a quick payoff.

Canada
07-22-2009, 10:54 AM
no s**t. an entire year ??!!!
Careful with the swearing, the mods have banned for less!! :D

kcvet
07-22-2009, 11:03 AM
great timing to. just days before camp opens

dbolan
07-22-2009, 01:37 PM
Another money hungry slut looking for a payout?

Roger that! All she had to do was go to the cops and get swabbed and then file her complaint. Of course, what ever happened to SCREAMING or fighting back if you are getting assaulted.

Jeeeez....The women these days.

Ben R. could have any woman he wants. The groupies literally pile themselves on these players even if it is just for a sample of their manseed.

I believe it is bull**** and if proven as such, I hope she has to do time in a whore house.

:mob:

dbolan
07-22-2009, 01:42 PM
And I heard she is only asking for $400K. Sounds like a small amount hoping for a quick payoff.

That is some high dollar poon....Don't know why an athlete would rape a woman knowing good and well that he could get exposed while also knowing he could have virtually any piece of booty he wants for whole lot less than $400k!! LMAO

I could get a BUNCH of booty for that kinda cash! haha

Canada
07-22-2009, 02:06 PM
Exactly my thought. Why would a guy with so much going for him and can prolly have any woman in the world he wants rape any woman? That always burns my a$$ when this stuff happens!!

You would know, i am sure you have been raped before. I mean you have done everything else, so why not!! :D

Chiefster
07-22-2009, 02:13 PM
Nope, that would be one thing I have allowed to occur. It would happen over my dead body!(Leaving this wide open for ya buddy ;) )

:lol:

dbolan
07-22-2009, 02:13 PM
Nope, that would be one thing I have allowed to occur...)

:lol:

Chiefster
07-22-2009, 02:16 PM
Good point, but I'm npot sure that's what Canada was talking about.

Canada
07-22-2009, 02:59 PM
Nope, that would be one thing I have allowed to occur. It would happen over my dead body!(Leaving this wide open for ya buddy ;) )
Yeah,people sho get raped allow it to happen!! You would know, u let it happen.

dbolan
07-22-2009, 03:17 PM
What I fnd funny about this story is that this woman says she told BR that she was not on any birth control...WTF??

So was Big Ben gonna rip it up bareback?? If that is the case, they could have gotten his DNA from here VERY easily even if he did not unload inside of her.

This story is so full of holes it's unreal...

Now the part about KC Chris...That can up for debate!

ROFLMFAO!!!

Sorry Chris...Couldn't help it after your misquote (or was it??) LMAO again

honda522
07-22-2009, 03:20 PM
Could be guilty. But in a different way. She was probably drunk, and he might have taken advantage.

We probably have not heard about it cayse its been kept quite.

But then again, she could be out just to get money.

Canada
07-22-2009, 03:24 PM
If she was truely raped why didn't she go in and get her Vag swabed? That would be enough evidence for her to put him in Jail but she don't want that so she is going the route of scared to tell and suing him cuz she wants the money.

Yeah, rape victims usually love running around telling everyone they got raped and begging for a vag swab.

dbolan
07-22-2009, 04:26 PM
Right now she has the burden of proof and I don't see that hapenning this late in the game unless she swabbed herself and/or kept her soiled panties for a rainy day.

Even if that was true, all he has to do is say that he had consensual sex with her and the 27 other hottie hotel room attendants.

LOL

doobs_05
07-23-2009, 02:47 AM
ok i haven't really read up on the story but, how is this any different from the Kobe Bryant rape charges??

hermhater
07-23-2009, 02:53 AM
ok i haven't really read up on the story but, how is this any different from the Kobe Bryant rape charges??

That supposedly happened then, this supposedly happened now.

dbolan
07-23-2009, 09:30 AM
That is true, he could have sex with all the hotel emplyees including the men and if she is the only one screaming rape a year after it happens she is insainly wrong and won't win.

I never even considered the men in that scenario because I used the term "hotties" which is a common term for "hot chics" in the hetro world! LMAO!

But to each their own!

dbolan
07-23-2009, 03:51 PM
http://www.oliverwillis.com/breakingnews/img/ZZ0B8440C2.jpg

hermhater
07-23-2009, 10:13 PM
Is this the chick that is accusing him?

http://www.oliverwillis.com/breakingnews/img/ZZ0B8440C2.jpg