PDA

View Full Version : I did a bad thing the other day.

honda522
07-25-2009, 10:56 PM
I was driving the other day for my work and was going thru a construction zone. There was alot of traffic and alot of people merging and it was a stand still. I decided to be nice and let one person in.

The one person happended to be a Denver Donk fan. :mob:

kcboz
07-25-2009, 10:58 PM
Did you rearend him?

honda522
07-25-2009, 11:06 PM
Did you rearend him?
Maybe I should of.

hermhater
07-26-2009, 02:44 PM
YOu should have fingered hm and then as he pulled in behind you made him slam into you then sued him for whiplash, car damage and being the fan of a horrid football team :D

Man there's so many places to go with this statement...

I'll start with fingering him.

That's really, really homo dude.

Then let's move on to the part of him pulling in behind him.

Wow.

How does that happen?

He let him pull in front of him.

Do you even read what you are quoting?

Hayvern
07-26-2009, 05:02 PM
The other day driving home from work there was this RV all painted up in Silver and Black, it had Raiders stickers all over it.

Well I could not let that idiot be in front of me NO WAY, so as I passed him, I had to literally cut him off to avoid the motorcyclist in front of me, but it was nice because for 10 miles he had to stare at my big Chief's Arrohead sticker in my back window with my 13 year old son pointing at it in the back window.

Ahh the small, simple pleasures in life. Those are always the best!

Hayvern
07-26-2009, 05:07 PM
YOu should have fingered hm and then as he pulled in behind you made him slam into you then sued him for whiplash, car damage and being the fan of a horrid football team :D

Nevermind the fact that it would have served very little except smash up two perfectly good cars for no reason. Come on, we are better than that.

I personally think we always should show the mentally retarded people in this world compassion in everyday lives, including allowing them to merge in ahead of us once in a while.

tornadospotter
07-26-2009, 05:09 PM
Nevermind the fact that it would have served very little except smash up two perfectly good cars for no reason. Come on, we are better than that.

I personally think we always should show the mentally retarded people in this world compassion in everyday lives, including allowing them to merge in ahead of us once in a while.
Yes, but some times you have to draw the line, the stink had to be annoying.
:character00109:

hermhater
07-26-2009, 05:49 PM
The other day driving home from work there was this RV all painted up in Silver and Black, it had Raiders stickers all over it.

Well I could not let that idiot be in front of me NO WAY, so as I passed him, I had to literally cut him off to avoid the motorcyclist in front of me, but it was nice because for 10 miles he had to stare at my big Chief's Arrohead sticker in my back window with my 13 year old son pointing at it in the back window.

Ahh the small, simple pleasures in life. Those are always the best!

That's so totally awesome dude!!!

:yahoo:

hermhater
07-26-2009, 05:58 PM
Yes, but some times you have to draw the line, the stink had to be annoying.
:character00109:

:lol: