PDA

View Full Version : Canada please come back!!!!!!!

doobs_05
07-26-2009, 05:47 AM
ok starting a forum to get Canada back. I'm sure he'll log in and check it out and if we keep this forum going he'll come back

AussieChiefsFan
07-26-2009, 06:08 AM
ok starting a forum to get Canada back. I'm sure he'll log in and check it out and if we keep this forum going he'll come back
I want Canada to come back too.

tornadospotter
07-26-2009, 08:12 AM
Coach will probably close this thread to. But here's to Canada. :bananen_smilies046:

YouTube - Canadians Are Polite ?! Molson Canadian Commercial

AussieChiefsFan
07-26-2009, 09:29 AM
Coach will probably close this thread to. But here's to Canada. :bananen_smilies046:

I'm afraid I'll have to agree with ya.......

honda522
07-26-2009, 09:38 AM
He'll be back. You know it, I know it, we all know it. When the season begins, he will reappear again.

Sweets
07-26-2009, 11:00 AM
Why would anyone close this thread, as long as it's within the rules it should be allowed to stay.

Vanilla Garilla
07-26-2009, 11:14 AM
Until that day he arrrives, somones gonna have to step it up and be as witty, and beer loving as him: any takers?

Sweets
07-26-2009, 11:17 AM
I drink tequila, so I'm out.

hermhater
07-26-2009, 11:32 AM
I'm on it.

AussieChiefsFan
07-26-2009, 11:43 AM
Until that day he arrrives, somones gonna have to step it up and be as witty, and beer loving as him: any takers?
I will.

:D j/k

No seriously, I DO know what effects drinking have.

hermhater
07-26-2009, 12:42 PM
It makes you awesome.

pbatrucker
07-26-2009, 02:02 PM
I'm not real happy about Canada bbeing gone. Most of realize that some people on here can get on your nerves. Canada was forth right enough to tell them when thier posts didn't make sense. Even though I have never meet Canada, I consider him a friend and hope mhe returns. His wit and knowledge of football will be missed. Here's to you Canada.
:bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
07-26-2009, 02:16 PM
Canada if you come back I will hump you like a dog.

YZILLA
07-26-2009, 02:24 PM
I doubt he will come back . I have talked to him and I believe he has given up on this place. he was alot of the reason I am here ( along with the other friends I have made here also ) . I truley care for the friends I have made here and am sad that the main guys are starting to move away because of indifference between newer posters and sensitive mods. The good ol' days are starting to fade I'm afraid.

Coach
07-26-2009, 02:28 PM
I truley care for the friends I have made here and am sad that the main guys are starting to move away because of indifference between newer posters and sensitive mods. .

I can't control whether older members get along with newer members. I can only control whether people follow the rules when they have disagreements. I hope you understand that.

hermhater
07-26-2009, 02:34 PM
I don't think it's an issue of older members getting along with new members.

I think it's more of an issue with wanting the board represented by those who don't have brain and act like they do.

Perhaps the board needs a forum for that particular type of disagreement.

This other site I frequent has in ingenious way to deal with it.

It's simply called "Fight Club" where anything and everything goes as far as arguments.

It's a good way to weed out the incompetents.

tammietailgator
07-26-2009, 03:17 PM
I agree with you HH! The people that want to be involved or view the posts can do so there! - I too have made some really good friends here and would like for Canada to stay.... guess I will keep up with him on Facebook.

tornadospotter
07-26-2009, 04:19 PM
I doubt he will come back . I have talked to him and I believe he has given up on this place. he was alot of the reason I am here ( along with the other friends I have made here also ) . I truley care for the friends I have made here and am sad that the main guys are starting to move away because of indifference between newer posters and sensitive mods. The good ol' days are starting to fade I'm afraid.
I agree.

tornadospotter
07-26-2009, 04:31 PM

I think it's more of an issue with wanting the board represented by those who don't have brain and act like they do.

It's simply called "Fight Club" where anything and everything goes as far as arguments.

We could place beats with arrowcash!

:sword:

:brutale_smilies010:But Canada was called a internet bully by mods or somebody, and I will disagree with that, I have seen most if not all of Canada's post. I do not believe that to be true. So I do believe that Canada was owed an apology, and it does take two to fight.

Hayvern
07-26-2009, 04:46 PM

I don't think it is a problem with the newer posters, most everyone has been great. There are a few who might be a little more naive, but overall everyone seems to level out over time.

I do however think there has been a problem with mods at times. Sorry guys, for the most part you guys do a good job, but I have seen a couple of times here where there seems to be a personal problem with one of the members, unfortunately the person with the power wins.

Alas, these are the ground rules at this point and we all need to figure out if we are alright with them.

tammietailgator
07-26-2009, 05:42 PM
Well said Vern!

hermhater
07-26-2009, 06:10 PM
Fight Club.

There needs to be one.

Do it.

tornadospotter
07-26-2009, 06:23 PM
We could place beats with arrowcash!

:sword:

:brutale_smilies010:But Canada was called a internet bully by mods or somebody, and I will disagree with that, I have seen most if not all of Canada's post. I do not believe that to be true. So I do believe that Canada was owed an apology, and it does take two to fight.
:sign0148: ( bets )

hermhater
07-26-2009, 06:53 PM
Maybe she meant 'beets'?

They made me pee red once when I was a kid and ate a lot of them.

tornadospotter
07-26-2009, 07:01 PM
Maybe she meant 'beets'?

They made me pee red once when I was a kid and ate a lot of them.
She who? I am the one who misspelled. Pay attention!:11:

hermhater
07-26-2009, 07:02 PM
I'm unable to pay attention.

tornadospotter
07-26-2009, 07:05 PM
I'm unable to pay attention.
Me to, I am broke.

hermhater
07-26-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm close.

tornadospotter
07-26-2009, 07:21 PM
Me to, I am broke.

I'm close.
Maybe Obama will pay.

Hayvern
07-26-2009, 07:23 PM
Maybe Obama will pay.

Wait!!!

How can you be broke? Obama said that his stimulus bill had saved the economy, how can you guys be broke?

tornadospotter
07-26-2009, 07:28 PM
Wait!!!

How can you be broke? Obama said that his stimulus bill had saved the economy, how can you guys be broke?
Apparently my economy is not important. Because my bailout check has not been sent. :mob:

Hayvern
07-26-2009, 07:32 PM
Apparently my economy is not important. Because my bailout check has not been sent. :mob:

Yeah man, sorry, unless you are an automaker or a bank, your going to be SOL.

We are praying for you though. I know it has been a long dry spell.

hermhater
07-26-2009, 07:37 PM
I think Obama is really Canada in face paint.

tornadospotter
07-26-2009, 07:47 PM
YouTube - Was Obama Checking Out ***?

I wonder what type of economical stimulus Obama was thinking of here. :D:sign0153::hypocrite:

hermhater
07-26-2009, 08:01 PM
I'd pee in her butt?

Hayvern
07-26-2009, 10:49 PM
I'd pee in her butt?

OK my first duty as your official nemesis is to say that this statement is lewd, crude, and completely uncivilized. You need to be ashamed of yourself.

Chiefster
07-26-2009, 11:36 PM
I can't control whether older members get along with newer members. I can only control whether people follow the rules when they have disagreements. I hope you understand that.

Agreed, and think it very unfortunate that Canada feels as if he must no longer be apart of our boards.

I understand what you're saying, except that perceived incompetent thinking is not the standard by which a member should be "weeded out"; it is whether or not they can abide by board rules. If someone is posting out of ignorance and refuses to see that about themselves then that trait will bare itself out to all intelligent thinking adults and then can be ignored so that intelligent conversation can take place. When forum bickering breaks out it does nothing but take way from the topic being discussed and detract from the site as a whole.

I am saddened by what has transpired and take no personal satisfaction with the measures taken, but we are all subject to the same rules. Anyway, it is my hope that Canada sees his way clear to continue to be a productive member of the site.

This is my final comment on the subject.

hermhater
07-27-2009, 12:18 AM
OK my first duty as your official nemesis is to say that this statement is lewd, crude, and completely uncivilized. You need to be ashamed of yourself.

I am.

hermhater
07-27-2009, 12:21 AM
Agreed, and think it very unfortunate that Canada feels as if he must no longer be apart of our boards.

I understand what you're saying, except that perceived incompetent thinking is not the standard by which a member should be "weeded out"; it is whether or not they can abide by board rules. If someone is posting out of ignorance and refuses to see that about themselves then that trait will bare itself out to all intelligent thinking adults and then can be ignored so that intelligent conversation can take place. When forum bickering breaks out it does nothing but take way from the topic being discussed and detract from the site as a whole.

I am saddened by what has transpired and take no personal satisfaction with the measures taken, but we are all subject to the same rules. Anyway, it is my hope that Canada sees his way clear to continue to be a productive member of the site.

This is my final comment on the subject.

I didn't read anything you posted.

I just assume you agreed with me.

doobs_05
07-27-2009, 02:26 AM
I like the fight club idea.

first rule of fight club...you don't talk about fight club
second rule of fight club...YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!

Vandelay
07-27-2009, 08:56 PM
Even though you may think it is a good idea, the bad part of that plan is that after awhile it attracts the people that want to do nothing but fight with others in that forum. I have seen boards with them myself and I even owned one that had something simaliar but they both attracted the people who would only come to the site for that one thing. The next thing ya know you have 500 people that don't show up for Chiefs chat they show up to call people names and curse , argue and be right down rude for any reason and I believe that is the type of people Coach is trying to avoid joining. I would like to see Canada come back but I don't think having a forum made up just for being rude and argumentive is the answer that is needed to fix this matter. You want Canada to come back? B S

Sweets
07-28-2009, 12:25 AM
I know first hand about the "Fight Club" and to be honest it wouldn't fly here, for one you have swear filters here, you preach being nice and respect for fellow members, race can't be brought up, so how could you handle a Fight Club?

Someone said that people would come only to fight or throw in their 2 cents, if you have a good site having a fight club will not take all the members away from the other forums it will only keep the fights and personal attacks to one area and away from the football and serious topics but you have to have a staff that is tough enough to take action and quickly and you have to have a site that isn't hung up on swear words and being PG..not knocking this board just saying in general.

hermhater
07-28-2009, 12:30 AM
You're probably right Sweets.

It would just be nice to be able to tell someone what you think of their opinion honestly without biting your tongue.

I don't even frequent Fight Club, and actually avoid it mostly.

I don't want to get on the internet to fight, but if you have an opinion you should be able to express it.

doobs_05
07-28-2009, 02:14 AM
but if you have an opinion you should be able to express it.

it's why we live in America (**** Yeah!)

Sn@keIze
07-28-2009, 04:06 AM
I know first hand about the "Fight Club" and to be honest it wouldn't fly here, for one you have swear filters here, you preach being nice and respect for fellow members, race can't be brought up, so how could you handle a Fight Club?

Someone said that people would come only to fight or throw in their 2 cents, if you have a good site having a fight club will not take all the members away from the other forums it will only keep the fights and personal attacks to one area and away from the football and serious topics but you have to have a staff that is tough enough to take action and quickly and you have to have a site that isn't hung up on swear words and being PG..not knocking this board just saying in general.Let me put it to you this way. I visit Faiders forums to keep an eye out.

They have a fight club. Or as they call it " the black hole." A place for smack talk for any opponents. and trust me, ive utilized it (ands it fun BTW)

Why dont you take a visit and see what it mounts up to. Black Hole (http://raiderforum.net/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=989016edea65217b6633a6c94c8449 64&board=20.0)

What it mounts up to is they're all fightin like lil *****es against each other. What makes us different?

Ill be dammed if that happens to the red and gold.

We are the loudest, proudest fans in the NFL. And when this world stops spinning, the Chiefs will have more SBs than any other team. Whether im alive or dead.

You're probably right Sweets.

It would just be nice to be able to tell someone what you think of their opinion honestly without biting your tongue.

I don't even frequent Fight Club, and actually avoid it mostly.

I don't want to get on the internet to fight, but if you have an opinion you should be able to express it.Id better fuchin not find their are Chiefs fans fightin with each other.

If they disagree. They can disagree right here like men (or mature woman) on ChiefsCrowd in a civilized manner. Not like a Faider.

Sweets
07-28-2009, 08:47 AM
Sn@keIze, this is the type of holier than thou attitude that makes people want to fight with someone like you. For one even people in the same family fight so why take the attitude that the Chiefs fans are just too superior to fight with each other, of course it's childish and stupid sometimes, so what sometimes you just want to let lose and tell a fan that they are just being ridiculous in their expectations or that what they said is just dumb, you can't do that here, people swear in the real world, but this message board has rules against that and it is the owners choice, Coach pays the bills here so it's his way or the highway just like every message board out there, for you to think that just because people are fans of the same team they should never argue and always get along is utopia...good luck with that.

dbolan
07-28-2009, 10:02 AM
This is not a bad place or terribly moderated. I like Canada as well but I also could see where the rule stretching fell in his favor due to his "stature" here at the site.

IF what Coach said is true about the amount of infractions and uncountable PM's that were sent to him as "friendly" warnings, then I can certainly understand why they are drawing a line.

Does Canada add character and personality to this board? Yes he does! Is he an absolute Chiefs fanatic? Of course, top notch at that.

Would I like for him to partcipate here? Absolutely.

The thing about it is...It is totally up to him.

No one here (Mods) is kissing my arse or anyone elses to get them to stay.

Come in and enjoy but follow the rules. If you have a complaint, address it directly and in private. I have and it worked just fine.

Sweets
07-28-2009, 11:31 AM
^^^ Great post...looking for a new board???

hahahahaha calm down mods, I was kidding...kinda

Chiefster
07-28-2009, 02:28 PM
This is not a bad place or terribly moderated. I like Canada as well but I also could see where the rule stretching fell in his favor due to his "stature" here at the site.

IF what Coach said is true about the amount of infractions and uncountable PM's that were sent to him as "friendly" warnings, then I can certainly understand why they are drawing a line.

Does Canada add character and personality to this board? Yes he does! Is he an absolute Chiefs fanatic? Of course, top notch at that.

Come in and enjoy but follow the rules. If you have a complaint, address it directly and in private. I have and it worked just fine.

Post of the century!

Rep!

doobs_05
07-29-2009, 04:04 AM

Very good post

Hayvern
07-29-2009, 10:18 PM
What dbolan said has some water reads like it sounds when you read it out loud because it is true. If any of us has ever owned a forum board which I have or been a mod on one which I have then they also know what he said is true. Coach gave Canada so many warnings that Dave started to think he doesn't need to worry that he will be thrown out because his photo is on the header and he is in like lint in anyones pocket. Basically not going anywhere. Well , it all built up until Coach had to do something and it happened, I am sorry it had something to do with me but I believe it went way past me and into a different zip code after the infractions were handed out and it pushed things to a boiling point with Coach. I can understand it as I have been in his shoes before and it isn't easy when you have friends that do what Canada did because he put the Mods in a position where evidently one felt it was time to do something about it. Lines were crossed on both sides because lines had been pushed back and forth for so long that the line was no longer seen by anyone.

Coach merely put the line in place and said ,"HEY, Enough is Enough!"
The best thing I believe all of us can do to help this is to let the line remain where it is suppose to be and just follow it instead of trying to move it again.

We don't need a stinking FIGHT CLUB. It doesn't surprise me the Failures have one because they are so stupid they fight with each other when they have nobody else to fight with. Do we want to end up just like them ? I know I don't. We can agree to disagree without going into a pit and attempting to destroy each other not to mention all of the scum one of those stupid things draw. Before you know it if we have a forum of dishonor , it will be the only reason people will want to come here and I for one think we don't need it. All we need is to have a winning season and everyone will wonder what the hell happened , why we went thru this period in KC Chiefs history.

Dude, seriously, I read the thread that led up to this issue and if Canada deserved an infraction, so did you. So be quiet already with your self-righteousness!

Sweets
07-29-2009, 11:06 PM
Dude, seriously, I read the thread that led up to this issue and if Canada deserved an infraction, so did you. So be quiet already with your self-righteousness!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/07/189.jpg

tornadospotter
07-30-2009, 01:42 AM
:fighting0030::character00264:

rbedgood
07-30-2009, 03:43 AM

You and many others might be surprised to know how many warnings and infractions are issued...most users send a message back in private discussing the issue, the rule, and generally appreciate not being called out publicly.

Canada
07-30-2009, 08:56 AM
You and many others might be surprised to know how many warnings and infractions are issued...most users send a message back in private discussing the issue, the rule, and generally appreciate not being called out publicly.

Sorry but I have to respond to this. I am still reading artices and this is a joke. (besides Coach deleted a post of mine so I need this one to be 58 posts from 10000) I sent a pm to every mod and got no response. (Chiefster was "too busy" Guru sent me one telling me I am the reason people don't post here, Coach Sent me nothing and Rbedgood sent me nothing) As far as infractions, I have gotten 5 in the entire time I have been a member here. For swearing and 1 for insulting people. I can go find 5 posts right now with swearing in them and a million insults. You got pissed off because I made a joke out of an infraction. Big ****in deal. Go ban someone but don't act like I never sent any pms to anyone. You guys just didnt respond. I guess the real hope was that I woul just let it go. Fact is, at the end of the day I got banned for "MAKING FUN OF THE INFRACTION PROCESS" and still no one has shown me where it is against the rules to do so.

Now I am 58 away and Im out!! http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/04/50.jpg

Don;t believe any of the when they say they are your friends. Its only that way until they get in a bad mood or take a joke the wrong way!! :bananen_smilies046:

dbolan
07-30-2009, 11:26 AM
Sorry but I have to respond to this. I am still reading artices and this is a joke. (besides Coach deleted a post of mine so I need this one to be 58 posts from 10000) I sent a pm to every mod and got no response. (Chiefster was "too busy" Guru sent me one telling me I am the reason people don't post here, Coach Sent me nothing and Rbedgood sent me nothing) As far as infractions, I have gotten 5 in the entire time I have been a member here. For swearing and 1 for insulting people. I can go find 5 posts right now with swearing in them and a million insults. You got pissed off because I made a joke out of an infraction. Big ****in deal. Go ban someone but don't act like I never sent any pms to anyone. You guys just didnt respond. I guess the real hope was that I woul just let it go. Fact is, at the end of the day I got banned for "MAKING FUN OF THE INFRACTION PROCESS" and still no one has shown me where it is against the rules to do so.

Now I am 58 away and Im out!! http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/04/50.jpg

Don;t believe any of the when they say they are your friends. Its only that way until they get in a bad mood or take a joke the wrong way!! :bananen_smilies046:

I have a couple of questions and they are not with ill intentions at all.

First, you said you were leaving so have you "officially" came back?

Second, why would any of these guys just suddenly decide to railroad you from this site? I mean, it makes no sense to start recklessly warning and banning people for no apparent reason(s).

As fas as the swearing goes, I think it is a huge difference in how a cuss word is utilized and now I see that they have reworked the system to be more stringent towards foul language.

When you switch the letters around in the 4 letter word that describes sexual intercourse, it is still very apparent as to what you were saying. I am guilty of it as well.

You are right about other people that were deserving of infractions, warnings, etc in that particular thread and in many other threads but for all you know, they were reprimanded.

This may sting a little, but from what I have read and seen, I see insecurity and machoism on grand display.

My advice is to just back-off and chill out. Many of us have had some fun with this but now it sounds and sems like a board full of cackling hens.

Based on your threads posted after the 2-day ban, they should have banned you again but instead, you have been allowed to use this platform to voice your displeasure and I am sure Coach and other Mods continued to hope that you would just let it fade away.

Get pissed at me if you want...I really don't care. As I said before, you do add an element to this site that is great but the owner and mods are not gonna beg anyone to stay.

You have spoken your mind about the matter and Coach has as well.

Let it go and enjoy. **** happens.

I hope you stay and continue to add your football opinions, knowledge and wit.

Hayvern
07-30-2009, 08:42 PM

This is my last post on the subject.

I don't swear here mainly because it is not me, but plenty of others do and they continue to do so. If you are going to enforce the rules, then the rules HAVE to be enforced equally between everyone.

Of course, I do not know who gets an infraction and who does not unless they post about it, but if I am to believe that there are a lot of infractions handed out, compared to the number of people who are still doing it, then the infraction system, or those who are enforcing it are a joke.

Ultimately, this is not worth the energy I have put into it at this point, but someone has to say it, and I am not one to sit back and ignore it. If you want to be respected, then you have to consistent. You simply cannot select to pick on this guy today, and that guy tomorrow, and I am not seeing any consistency here.

The only two people I have ever heard of to get an infraction on this site are HH and Canada. There are plenty of others who have deserved it and some that deserve one now.

If you want your rules to be taken seriously, then take them seriously yourself. Don't throw your powers around because someone hurts your feelings, and frankly, the banning of Canada seems to be more of a situation where he pissed you off than he actually did anything so terribly wrong on the site.

Look, I have been here a while, not forever, but long enough to see threads closed for little or no reason, or because the mod thought it would be funny to close it. These types of things are don't do anything to make an already toucgh job any easier. If you want to be a judge here, you have to be fair about it, and you cannot simply treat people like garbage because you are angry with them.

tammietailgator
07-31-2009, 11:39 PM
I have actually receive an infraction for posting a clip from a movie that dropped the F bomb..... but by all rights I also made fun of the process in which Canada was given an infraction. I just think this is ridiculous... I will respect the rules and apologized to my favorite mod because I was truly sorry for not paying closer attention. But that is just me.... I think Canada is awesome!

Chiefster
08-01-2009, 12:06 AM
I have actually receive an infraction for posting a clip from a movie that dropped the F bomb..... but by all rights I also made fun of the process in which Canada was given an infraction. I just think this is ridiculous... I will respect the rules and apologized to my favorite mod because I was truly sorry for not paying closer attention. But that is just me.... I think Canada is awesome!

You have been very well consistent in doing so Tammie and it's very much appreciated. Thank you!

Rep added!

Sn@keIze
08-01-2009, 01:30 AM
I have actually receive an infraction for posting a clip from a movie that dropped the F bomb..... but by all rights I also made fun of the process in which Canada was given an infraction. I just think this is ridiculous... I will respect the rules and apologized to my favorite mod because I was truly sorry for not paying closer attention. But that is just me.... I think Canada is awesome!the fact that you are still here and Canada is not it proof that you made the right decision.

You couldve felt sorry for yourself and b!tched and moaned and left.

Let me make a comparison that Canada can relate to. Because he made the same points about Tony Gonzalez.

I like Tony Gonzalez/Canada. I wish you success in wherever you go.

But guess what. You made the wrong choice. You left the wrong team/forum.

Sweets
08-01-2009, 09:42 AM
We heard you the first time, for someone that says he better not hear about Chief fans fighting amongst yourselves, you're still saying that Canada is bi*ching and feeling sorry for himself..enough already damn.

If he wants to come back he will, if he wants to comeback and post once he will, if he never wants to come back he won't, he's a grown man and whether you think it's childish, bi*chy or whatever who are you to tell him anything? Nobody, that's who.

CapitalT
08-01-2009, 08:40 PM
I met Canada. I think he is good guy and he is one of the most fanatical Chiefs fans I've ever met. He absolutely belongs on this site!

Coach
08-01-2009, 11:52 PM
I sent a pm to every mod and got no response. (Chiefster was "too busy" Guru sent me one telling me I am the reason people don't post here, Coach Sent me nothing and Rbedgood sent me nothing)

I have never received anything from you regarding this situation Canada. Go back and check your sent PM's. .

Regarding the uproar over the ban that was placed by rbedgood, it was a 2-day ban. It obviously wasn't a ban. We are just trying to keep this a friendly place for everyone to talk about the Chiefs. I try not to over police this site by handing out infractions for every little thing. But at some point, some action has to be taken. Nobody, especially me, wants Canada to leave. That's why he received a 2-day vacation versus a lifetime ban. I'm not really sure what you guys want from me.

All I can say is that I try my best to keep this place fun for everyone. Sometimes that is harder than others, and right now is one of those times. I look forward to spending less of my free time referee'ing fights and more of my free time talking/reading about my favorite team.

AussieChiefsFan
08-02-2009, 01:17 AM
As owner your in a tough spot as you wanna be friends with everyone and usually can be but when you have to be the owner and not a friend it gets hard. I can relate as I have been in your shoes with my own web forum. Just a different topic. This will pass and eventually won't be thought of infact I predict it will be laughed about years from now.
You really think it'll be laughed about?

hermhater
08-02-2009, 01:41 AM
This thread has become all kinds of effed up.

Jeebus.

Sweets
08-02-2009, 01:43 AM
Chris, this really isn't the way you let things calm down, this will never be laughed about 20 years down the road except maybe by the people that don't like Canada, he is a key part of the site and when you lose members like that it's sad no matter how many years pass you just have to try and get past them and remember you have other members that are a good part of your site and you can't let them down.

stricken721
08-02-2009, 01:47 AM
Chris, this really isn't the way you let things calm down, this will never be laughed about 20 years down the road except maybe by the people that don't like Canada, he is a key part of the site and when you lose members like that it's sad no matter how many years pass you just have to try and get past them and remember you have other members that are a good part of your site and you can't let them down.

True that. :sign0098:

Sn@keIze
08-02-2009, 02:43 AM
We heard you the first time, for someone that says he better not hear about Chief fans fighting amongst yourselves, you're still saying that Canada is bi*ching and feeling sorry for himself..enough already damn.

If he wants to come back he will, if he wants to comeback and post once he will, if he never wants to come back he won't, he's a grown man and whether you think it's childish, bi*chy or whatever who are you to tell him anything? Nobody, that's who.Dont try and turn this around on me and put words in my mouth. I never said i was better, I cuss and get infractions too.

I didnt say anything to or about Canada that i wouldnt or havent to his directly. I like Canada so stopped acting like Im bashing him.

I think your over reacting and I also think he will be back. If he doesn't come back it's his loss, I enjoy the place with him here and without so you can feel how you wish , no foul there but when people realize that they can't make others think their way that is when this and other issues like it will calm down and everyone will stop cryin and start havin fun. Relax and let it go.Thats an understatement if ive ever heard one.:bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
08-02-2009, 02:46 AM

tornadospotter
08-02-2009, 04:17 AM
YouTube - Canada's National Anthem Accpella Style!

Coach
08-02-2009, 09:37 AM
Yea, you might be to young to understand but usually things like this get laughed about yrs down the road. People don't think it's funny now because it just happened but when looked back on it prolly will be. 2 days is not that long and I think Canada will be back and when this is looked back on everyone will most likely laugh about it.

I'm sure your post is well intended, but it's probably best that you leave this thread alone.

anaeelbackwards
08-02-2009, 01:27 PM
:bananen_smilies046: id write in it everyday! GOOOOOD LUCK ON THAT ONE! DAVE COME BACK!

spiman
08-02-2009, 03:12 PM
You lose another beer drinker! :bananen_smilies046: Damm Haters..:mob:

Hayvern
08-02-2009, 09:40 PM
Yea, your right as some of us just can't let it go so this will be my last post in here. Dave should come back and not because I am kissin a$$ or being a good llil soldier to do whats right but because he belongs here. To bad he don't understand that. This thread is closed to me now pCe out:D

One down, 150 more to go

doobs_05
08-03-2009, 03:19 AM
maybe wasn't a good idea to start this thread.....it got canada to come back for awhile tho

tammietailgator
08-05-2009, 02:37 AM
One down, 150 more to go

:lol:

hermhater
08-05-2009, 03:32 AM
Is he still gone?

Sn@keIze
08-05-2009, 03:35 AM
maybe wasn't a good idea to start this thread.....it got canada to come back for awhile tho

Is he still gone?Trust me. He is still here everyday. Keeping up on us.

He may done posting tho.

tammietailgator
08-05-2009, 04:00 AM
Lets moon him then! On the count of 3!

1.... 2........

Sn@keIze
08-05-2009, 04:15 AM
........................3!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/08/25.jpg

Chiefster
08-05-2009, 09:45 AM
:lol:

Hayvern
08-05-2009, 11:17 PM
........................3!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/08/25.jpg

WOW, how did you ever get a picture of our favorite poster, Kansa......

GlennBree
08-06-2009, 01:07 PM
I miss Canada! C.C. just lacks a little bit of "crazy" without him here!
by the way....crazy is good!!!

IlovetheChiefs
08-06-2009, 07:04 PM
Unless it's at the Bates Motel. ;)

GlennBree
08-06-2009, 07:44 PM
Unless it's at the Bates Motel. ;)

that's true I guess!

but Canada's crazy was ok. :D

GlennBree
08-08-2009, 04:57 PM
WOW, how did you ever get a picture of our favorite poster, Kansa......

LMAO!!

Chiefster
08-08-2009, 05:59 PM
LMAO!!

IITYWYBMADC

CapitalT
08-08-2009, 09:28 PM
LOL ... LOL ... LOL ... where the hell did you find that
Sn@keIze? LOL ... LOL ...

GlennBree
08-09-2009, 08:42 AM
IITYWYBMADC

??Too Early to be trying to figure that out...... LOL

stricken721
08-09-2009, 02:29 PM
IITYWYBMADC

I think it means "If I tell you will you buy me a drink canada"

Probably not but good shot in the dark.

stricken721
08-09-2009, 02:30 PM
DC could also stand for Diet Coke... who knows

GlennBree
08-09-2009, 02:41 PM
IITYWYBMADC

I think it means "If I tell you will you buy me a drink canada"

Probably not but good shot in the dark.

That's pretty funny! or maybe:

"If I tell you will you bring me a drunk Canada'!! LOL!!
(That would probably be fairly easy to do)!!!! :D

stricken721
08-09-2009, 02:44 PM
That's pretty funny! or maybe:

"If I tell you will you bring me a drunk Canada'!! LOL!!
(That would probably be fairly easy to do)!!!! :D

:lol: You're right