PDA

View Full Version : CapitalT - Introduce yourself to the Crowd!

CapitalT
07-28-2009, 08:11 PM
Personal Information:
Name (first name only): Mike
Date of Birth (month & day): 09/11
Eye Color: Grey/Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Left/Right Handed: Right
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Mother is German / Father is ½ Swedish ½ Canadian

Football Related:
Favorite NFL team: The Chiefs and whoever is playing the Raiders
Most Hated NFL team: The team in Oakland
Your most memorable moment as you were rooting for your team:
My most memorable moment was when Kansas City beat Green Bay in the year that Green Bay won the super bowl. My friend and I had a bet on the game. I ended up shaving his head in middle of a packer bar. It was great!
Your most painful moment as you were rooting for your team:
There were 2 really painful moments.

The first was in 1990 in the playoffs vs. Miami. The Chiefs led the whole game until 2 touchdowns in the 4th quarter put Miami into the lead. Nick Lowry kicked the winning field goal only to have it negated by a holding penalty. He missed the next try.

The second was in 1995 in the playoffs vs. Indianapolis. I think Bono threw 4 interceptions that game. I know that he threw 3 interceptions late in the game. Gannon was clearly the better quarterback (I’ll never understand why Marty stuck with him). When Marty finally put Gannon in, he took us down the field for a very makeable field goal to tie the game. Lin Elliot missed the field goal … he missed 3 on the day.

General Information:
Favorite TV show: Dexter or NCIS - it’s hard to pick
Favorite Movie: The Bridge on the River Kwai
Favorite Song: The Camera Eye
Favorite Band/Artist: XTC
Favorite Actor/ Actress: Robert Deniro
Favorite drink: Water / Arrogant ******* Ale
Favorite food: Anything BBQ’d
Turn offs: Someone who can’t laugh at themselves
Turn ons: Honesty with tact … or a really good embellishment (but it’s got to be good)
Hobbies: some beer and a fun computer game … and the Chiefs of course.

Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster: Hayvern
What member would you like to hang out with most outside of Chiefscrowd.com: Hayvern

Chiefster
07-29-2009, 12:30 AM
Welcome aboard! :)

AussieChiefsFan
07-29-2009, 03:14 AM
:welcome: to the Crowd!:bananen_smilies046: :sign0098:

tornadospotter
07-29-2009, 08:17 AM
:welcome: To the Chiefs Crowd.

Vandelay
07-29-2009, 10:27 PM
Hello.:bananen_smilies085:

Hayvern
07-30-2009, 01:52 AM
Hey guys, this is my friend that came to last year's home opener with me. I am happy he has finally decided to make the plunge here and expect him to get fully immersed in the board, especially when the games start.

He is a die hard fan, but is a lot nicer than I am!

Chiefster
07-30-2009, 02:29 AM
Hey guys, this is my friend that came to last year's home opener with me. I am happy he has finally decided to make the plunge here and expect him to get fully immersed in the board, especially when the games start.

He is a die hard fan, but is a lot nicer than I am!

Well Heck, any friend of yours...:bananen_smilies046:

BigTiki
08-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Haley, is a breath of fresh air, and something GREAT is in the air, and awaiting us Chiefs Fans this season and many seasons to come.

Anybody any good with writting code? I need help with tighting up my fantasy football league site:

Fantasy Football: RING OF HONOR FFL (http://www16.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/47492)

Can anyone help me out? I've got a good theme going, but like I mentioned before, I just need to tighten things up a bit.

Thanks in advance!

Fenny

CapitalT
08-04-2009, 01:18 AM
Haley, is a breath of fresh air, and something GREAT is in the air, and awaiting us Chiefs Fans this season and many seasons to come.

Anybody any good with writting code? I need help with tighting up my fantasy football league site:

Fantasy Football: RING OF HONOR FFL (http://www16.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/47492)

Can anyone help me out? I've got a good theme going, but like I mentioned before, I just need to tighten things up a bit.

Thanks in advance!

Fenny

I'm not a big web coder. I've done a some ASP and .net.

I like your site though!

Jurgen
08-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Hello Mr.CapT,

do you speak a bit German??

CapitalT
08-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Hello Mr.CapT,

Let me see if I can remember ... Ich kenne ein bisschen deutsch sprache ... aber nicht so gut.

I was born in Germany but came here when I was 2. When I have visited my family in Germany I seem to pick up quite a bit but it's been over 10 years. My cousin is named Jurgen :-)

AussieChiefsFan
08-12-2009, 12:34 AM
Hello Mr.CapT,

hey man! Im part German!:bananen_smilies046:Never been there though.