PDA

View Full Version : Do people still......

DrunkHillbilly
08-12-2007, 06:18 AM
think Croyle should start? Talk about terrible!!! If he starts, we will be right there with the Raiders at the bottom of the barrel!

Coach
08-12-2007, 10:15 AM
I'm personally hoping that we start the season off with Huard.

Chiefster
08-12-2007, 11:44 AM
think Croyle should start? Talk about terrible!!! If he starts, we will be right there with the Raiders at the bottom of the barrel!

The thing is that Huard didn't look any better; of course he was playing behind the 2nd team offense.

wolfpack
08-12-2007, 11:57 AM
Brodie should start. he made a bonehead play. i`m not excepting much from the ofense anyways. i want to see him with LJ in there where defenses put 8 in the box. this is a "retooling" year so we should let brodie have the best chance. i think the biggest problem, other than the two tackles, willbe hemmie and his lap dog solari.

luv
08-12-2007, 12:16 PM
Brodie should start. he made a bonehead play. i`m not excepting much from the ofense anyways. i want to see him with LJ in there where defenses put 8 in the box. this is a "retooling" year so we should let brodie have the best chance. i think the biggest problem, other than the two tackles, willbe hemmie and his lap dog solari.
I totally agree.

Coach
08-12-2007, 03:16 PM

If they start Croyle, they had better leave him in all season. Otherwise if you pull him for Huard you have a real mess on your hands.

KC-Krazo
08-12-2007, 03:28 PM
Brodie has a better arm. His brain may be a little lacking. But the passes seem to get there faster. I really feel that Brodie is gunna be a good QB . Just needs some settling down.

DrunkHillbilly
08-12-2007, 03:29 PM
Brodie has a better arm. His brain may be a little lacking. But the passes seem to get there faster. I really feel that Brodie is gunna be a good QB . Just needs some settling down.

Yea, the passes get somewhere faster, just not to our receivers!

chief31
08-12-2007, 03:39 PM

Experience and protection should help. But who knows how much, of either, he is gonna get and when...

Chiefster
08-12-2007, 06:16 PM
Experience and protection should help. But who knows how much, of either, he is gonna get and when...

Eggsactly! Remember how INT prone Trent Green was in his first couple of seasons here?

sling58
08-13-2007, 08:20 AM

Brodie does have a quicker release than Huard. I think the first game everyone had jitters. I think the next three pre-season games with pull out a true starter. I would like Huard to be the guy but will cheer for whoever is pulling the trigger on the offense.

chiefsfan31
08-13-2007, 09:01 PM
I agree we should start out with Huard. Starting week 5 we play 5 out of 6 at home could be a good time to let Brodie take over.

luv
08-13-2007, 09:43 PM
I agree we should start out with Huard. Starting week 5 we play 5 out of 6 at home could be a good time to let Brodie take over.
With the inconsistency in our receivers, you guys really want to switch up QB's mid-season?

Guru
08-14-2007, 12:47 AM
It was the first pre-season game. I am not concerned yet.

If we were to base this on one game, Printers is your starter.

Chiefster
08-14-2007, 01:08 AM
It was the first pre-season game. I am not concerned yet.

If we were to base this on one game, Printers is your starter.

Yet once again the voice of reason rises from the ashes to point the way. :)