PDA

View Full Version : Broncos: Problems Remain

magoo
07-31-2009, 07:31 PM
I think the Chiefs have made improvements.

The Broncos are still having issues

AFC West News ~ News reports leading to the 2010 SuperBowl (http://www.2010-super-bowl.com/afc_west/AFC_West_news-7-31-09.html)

Can the Chiefs overtake them in 09?

honda522
08-01-2009, 12:47 PM
The Donkos suck! McDaniels has destroyed that team and I friggin love it. The biggest trade of their year was a huge down grade at QB which helped us the most. Keep doin Donks, your doin us a huge favor :D
This is the best post. :bananen_smilies046:

Vanilla Garilla
08-02-2009, 04:37 PM
Were not the only ones thinkin Denver is doomed. All the NFL analysts say their front seven is the worse in all football, and they are going to be ran all over. Yay Team!

jmlamerson
08-02-2009, 05:37 PM
Were not the only ones thinkin Denver is doomed. All the NFL analysts say their front seven is the worse in all football, and they are going to be ran all over. Yay Team!

That won't even be the worst part. The fact that their offense was awesome kept most people from realizing how bad that defense was. Wait until the undersized OL starts collapsing without Shanahan and Orton gets Eddie Royal and Brandon Marshall killed over the middle.

The Broncos have a worse team in terms of talent than the Chiefs did in 2008. They have worse talent than the 0-16 Lions did. I don't see how they win a game in 2009.

jmlamerson
08-02-2009, 05:39 PM

That won't even be the worst part. The fact that their offense was awesome kept most people from realizing how bad that defense was. Wait until the undersized OL starts collapsing without Shanahan and Orton gets Eddie Royal and Brandon Marshall killed over the middle.

The Broncos have a worse team in terms of talent than the Chiefs did in 2008. They have worse talent than the 0-16 Lions did. I don't see how they win a game in 2009.

Vanilla Garilla
08-02-2009, 05:51 PM

WOW, bold statement but i think you may be right. There D is crap, and their offense will putter at best. I feel sorry for Broncos fans, their owner really effed up their organization. Oh wait, i dont fell sorry, im a Chiefs fan for eff sake.:bananen_smilies046:

chiefan
08-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Am I the only one who actually likes what they did this off season? Even if Cutler didn't want out, I would have jumped on that offer. So they lose Cutler, but get Kyle Orton, Knowshon Moreno, Robert Ayers, and Alphonso Smith (Who is extremely underrated), and they are somehow worse? Kyle Orton did a pretty decent job when you look at the receivers he had to work with. 80 QB rat, 18 TD, and 12 INT's, and now he has Brandon Marshall, Eddie Royal, and Tony Scheffler to throw it too, and Knowshown Moreono to hand it off too. Moreno will have success, because the broncos have one of the best offensive lines in the NFL, and I just think Moreno can be a great Walter Peyton type of runner.

I'm not saying that they are a dynasty, or even the best in our division, but I am still scared to go up against their offense 2 times a year. Next year, if Orton does at least a little above average, they may just draft all defense, and then I could see them doing great things. It still all falls back on McDaniels though, cause we see how talented the Chargers are, (such amazing drafts) yet Norv Turner will never lead them to a super bowl.