PDA

View Full Version : Ndamukong Suh

chiefan
08-03-2009, 03:09 AM
Ndamukong Suh

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/photo_images/20433/29189_Nebraska_Suh_Football.jpg

If Glenn Dorsey fails as a DE, and Ndamukong Suh has an expected season, he has to be #1 on our draft board. He is 6-4, and fit's best as a 5-tech. Most of the early mock drafts right now have him as a top 5 pick. If he is somehow available at our spot, he would have to be strongly considered. (If he has the season expected of him, and if Dorsey fails.)

Pioli drafted D-Line in New England, with Ty Warren, Richard Seymour (Who Suh is often compared to), and Vince Wilfork.

I don't see any solid NT's in this draft, the only one I can see is Terrence Cody, who lacks decent stamina, and looks to only be a 2 down player. He is 6-5, which may be too big for a 3-4 Nose tackle. He has such a big frame though, he pulls it off, even with a high center of gravity. He won't be a first round pick, in my mind anyways.

Here is Walter Football's scouting report of Ndamukong Suh: http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2010nsuh.php

Anyways, right now, my mock for us would have to be:

1. Ndamukong Suh, DE/DT, Nebraska

2a. Micah Johnson, ILB, Kentucky <-- the best 3-4 ILB in this draft. Good at everything, and has great explosiveness. Brandon Spikes is overrated.

2b. Charles Brown, OT, USC. <-- 6'6, strong RT. Good in both pass and run blocking.

3. Eric Decker, WR, Minnesota. <-- Could be a great slot WR. Has great speed, and I see him as Wes Welker 2.0

The rest of the picks are pointless to predict. Each year, a lot of prospects come out of nowhere, and achieve rounds 4-7 status.

So basically, just keep Suh on your radar for this season.

stricken721
08-03-2009, 03:19 AM
People will have fun saying his name. :lol:

chiefan
08-03-2009, 03:21 AM

Haha Yeah. It means "House of Spears." What a beast.

stricken721
08-03-2009, 03:22 AM
Spears... Arrowhead... Could work out.

Chiefster
08-03-2009, 03:40 AM

I probably would if I were to ever attempt it.

Three7s
08-03-2009, 05:01 AM
Nice to know, but still a tiny bit early to be thinking about the next draft.

pbatrucker
08-03-2009, 05:55 AM
Your guy is very good, but you need to watch game film on Cody. Yes he is 6'5 but he also weighs 365 lbs. He is a beast and will go in the first round. Haleys training OTA's and traing camp would help with the stamina.