PDA

View Full Version : Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan reaches 1000 posts!

Coach
08-12-2007, 02:05 PM
Congrats to Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan for reaching 1000 posts!

Your participation in these forums is greatly appreciated.

Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!

Canada
08-12-2007, 02:05 PM
Congrats to Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan for reaching 1000 posts!

Your participation in these forums is greatly appreciated.

Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!

:bananen_smilies046: :drunkhb: :toast2: :beer:

Coach
08-12-2007, 02:07 PM
How was Cleveland? Who looked worse Croyle or Huard?

Canada
08-12-2007, 02:09 PM
How was Cleveland? Who looked worse Croyle or Huard?

I liked the way Printers played. Brodie's pick was a pretty bonehead throw, but I don't think that Huard looked too good either. :toast2:

canadaproud
08-12-2007, 02:10 PM
I think Croyle...Huard should definetly start and Pickens should go elsewhere.

canadaproud
08-12-2007, 02:11 PM
Sorry Printers

Canada
08-12-2007, 02:11 PM
I think Croyle...Huard should definetly start and Pickens should go elsewhere.

I am not saying he should be the starter...he just looked better that Croyle or Huard last night. It's still too early to see what either of them are really gonna do. :bananen_smilies046:

Coach
08-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Pickens should go elsewhere.

Pickens.... We have a new nickname for him.

Canada
08-12-2007, 02:14 PM
More like fumblins on the damn 3 yard line at the end of the game to go home with a win!!! Things almost went downhill at that point of the game!! :)

chief31
08-12-2007, 02:16 PM
On a positive note...
The offensive line appeared to play surprisingly luke-warm. (Haven't gotten the chance to replay it yet.) :D

Canada
08-12-2007, 02:18 PM
They played without a fullback so the running was a little tough. If they didn't have two picks and a fumble it woulda been a little better.

Coach
08-12-2007, 02:20 PM
If they didn't have two picks and a fumble it woulda been a little better.

:funnypost:

Chiefster
08-12-2007, 04:01 PM
They played without a fullback so the running was a little tough. If they didn't have two picks and a fumble it woulda been a little better.

There's a sharp observation! :D

Congrats on 1000+ posts! :bananen_smilies046:

AkChief49
08-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Pickens.... We have a new nickname for him.

how about casey pincers!!

AkChief49
08-12-2007, 04:03 PM
by the way Canada, congrats on the 1k!!

Canada
08-12-2007, 04:04 PM
I am still voting for Casey fumbles the damn ball on the three yard line going in for the winning score

sling58
08-13-2007, 07:27 AM
Way to go on the 1000 posts Canada. So that's 1000 posts, un-countable amounts of beer, a long road trip while getting lost, outrunning a fat security guard, and throwing a guy into a stall. What a weekend! In some parts, you would be considered a legend!

Canada
08-13-2007, 09:53 AM
Way to go on the 1000 posts Canada. So that's 1000 posts, un-countable amounts of beer, a long road trip while getting lost, outrunning a fat security guard, and throwing a guy into a stall. What a weekend! In some parts, you would be considered a legend!

Maybe someday I will tell you about the time I went to buffalo to see the Chiefs play. :toast2:

sling58
08-13-2007, 10:04 AM
Maybe someday I will tell you about the time I went to buffalo to see the Chiefs play. :toast2:

My interest in peeked! As long as it involves a B-lls fan getting hurt I want to hear it.

Canada
08-13-2007, 10:17 AM
My interest in peeked! As long as it involves a B-lls fan getting hurt I want to hear it.

Sorry to all of you who have heard this, but one day I went to Buffalo to see my beloved Chiefs play. It was a day of fun, food and I even tried a bottle of beer or two if I remember correctly. Anyways, Larry Johnson went for 132 yards on the ground, and the defence only allowed 14 points, but the footbll gods somehow saw fit to make sure that Trent Green got picked off 4 times in a 14-3 Chiefs loss. As I was trying to leave the stadium from the 300 levels I heard a variety of thing from those greasy *** fans. I did my best to keep quiet and remind b-lls fans that they suck. When we (my wife and I) got out into the parking lot some kid came up and pushed me from behind and said "your team F*#^kin sucks." I didn't respond well and I went after him. My wife stopped me and asked "Do you really want to spend an night in Jail in buffalo with all of your Chiefs stuff on??" I decided I did not and started to walk away when the young man said "That's right, listen to you fu#*&^in b*$h of a wife. (If you know me, then you NEVER say sh@t about my Chiefs or my family) Anyway.....I knocked him out in the parking lot and when the cops came over I explained what happened and they let me get on my bus back to Canada!!

sling58
08-13-2007, 10:51 AM
Sorry to all of you who have heard this, but one day I went to Buffalo to see my beloved Chiefs play. It was a day of fun, food and I even tried a bottle of beer or two if I remember correctly. Anyways, Larry Johnson went for 132 yards on the ground, and the defence only allowed 14 points, but the footbll gods somehow saw fit to make sure that Trent Green got picked off 4 times in a 14-3 Chiefs loss. As I was trying to leave the stadium from the 300 levels I heard a variety of thing from those greasy *** fans. I did my best to keep quiet and remind b-lls fans that they suck. When we (my wife and I) got out into the parking lot some kid came up and pushed me from behind and said "your team F*#^kin sucks." I didn't respond well and I went after him. My wife stopped me and asked "Do you really want to spend an night in Jail in buffalo with all of your Chiefs stuff on??" I decided I did not and started to walk away when the young man said "That's right, listen to you fu#*&^in b*$h of a wife. (If you know me, then you NEVER say sh@t about my Chiefs or my family) Anyway.....I knocked him out in the parking lot and when the cops came over I explained what happened and they let me get on my bus back to Canada!!

The way I see it you were defending God and county or Chiefs and wife. I would have done the same thing.

Chiefster
08-14-2007, 01:08 AM

Dude you were so justified!

Guru
08-14-2007, 01:14 AM

As always, Buck Fuffalo!!!!

Chiefster
08-14-2007, 01:19 AM
As always, Buck Fuffalo!!!!

Dern straight!