PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite/best players (No Chiefs cuz they are the best)

doobs_05
08-06-2009, 05:07 AM
We all know the chiefs is the best team with the best players, but i wanna know who are some of your fav. players that were not chiefs players (and if you on this forum and like another team, Sweets thats you, try not to use the team you like)

Dan Marino has always been one of my fav and i really wish he would of got one TD, and i always liked Warren Moon even before his days as a chief

I always thought Jim Brown was the greatest running back to play. I never got to see him play or anything but reading his stats and playing in a time where race was a big deal really shows how good you are. Barry Sanders is my 2nd fav.........do i need to really explain why.

I like LT (Lawrence Taylor), i like his attitude toward the game and buying opposing players hookers before a game...classic lol.

Guru
08-06-2009, 06:44 AM
Todays players. Drew Brees
retired player. Barry Sanders

doobs_05
08-06-2009, 07:06 AM

i have a friend thats a saints fan.... so i tend to root for them when they play but then i have a friend thats a bucs fan lol

chiefsfreak4life
08-06-2009, 08:09 AM
Favorite current player---Tony Gonzalez
Favorite past players----Walter Payton and Barry Sanders

Chiefster
08-06-2009, 01:17 PM

The guy had some crazy, insane moves!

Todays players: Tony Gonzalez
Retired Players: Barry Sanders

Vanilla Garilla
08-06-2009, 04:32 PM
Todays Players: Ed Reed and Peyton Manning

Retired Players: Jerry Rice and Kevin Greene

honda522
08-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Larry Fitz!

I would say Gonzo, but I just don't even care anymore about him. He was 10 years ago to me.

GlennBree
08-06-2009, 06:23 PM
T.G. and L.T.

how 'bout that for short and sweet?:D

IlovetheChiefs
08-06-2009, 06:44 PM
I don't like the Cowboys or Chargers but I liked Roger Staubach and Dan Fouts. Earl Campbell, Billy White Shoes Johnson, Jim Hart, Sonny Jurgensen (who I shook hands with), Ken Anderson, Bruce Smith, Bert Jones, Terry Metcalf, John Riggins, Ozzie Newsome, Steve Bartkowski, and Boomer Esiason were all cool. Today Larry Fitzgerald, Kurt Warner, Peyton Manning, Tony Gonzalez, Jared Allen, Adrian Peterson, Hines Ward, Drew Brees, Michael Turner, and Trent Green are some of my fave non Chiefs. Man I don't like threads like this too much though. I want to be able to name CHIEFS! But at least I mentioned a few fromer Chiefs. :)

YZILLA
08-06-2009, 08:08 PM
Tony Dorsett and LT ( I was at the game when Tony ran the 99and 3/4 yard run from scrimmage against the vikings . It was my very first NFL game when I was a kid .) LT is just a great player ( sucks hes a charger )but I have an authentic LT Jersy so....

stricken721
08-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Andre Johnson and Earl Campbell

Vanilla Garilla
08-06-2009, 09:07 PM
Earl Cambell and Gale Sayers were freaking BEASTS!!!

stricken721
08-06-2009, 09:11 PM
Earl Cambell and Gale Sayers were freaking BEASTS!!!

Funny you say Gale Sayers, because I was going to list him with Earl Campbell.

Chiefster
08-06-2009, 09:13 PM
T.G. and L.T.

how 'bout that for short and sweet?:D

I like! :D