PDA

View Full Version : Im heading to River Falls !

YZILLA
08-06-2009, 08:36 PM
Gonna be in River Falls this Saturday for family fun day ! Anyone want me to take pictures of anything or anyone special ? I also will be willing to get an autograph for someone as long as they pay for the shipping ! Last year I got a pile of autographs on a brand new chiefs hat for Canada ! I can just get one a piece of paper if you like .( I really cant afford to go buy a bunch a hats or shirts ) Let me know ! I will be there with the Video camera also so Ill try and get tons of Video . Ill take alot of pictures !

hermhater
08-06-2009, 08:57 PM
Just have a blast and get lots of good pictures and videos dude!!!

Chiefster
08-06-2009, 09:18 PM
Just have a blast and get lots of good pictures and videos dude!!!

Exactly! :)

Coach
08-06-2009, 09:20 PM
Gonna be in River Falls this Saturday for family fun day ! Anyone want me to take pictures of anything or anyone special ? I also will be willing to get an autograph for someone as long as they pay for the shipping ! Last year I got a pile of autographs on a brand new chiefs hat for Canada ! I can just get one a piece of paper if you like .( I really cant afford to go buy a bunch a hats or shirts ) Let me know ! I will be there with the Video camera also so Ill try and get tons of Video . Ill take alot of pictures !

I'd love to hear your feedback on how the offensive and defensive lines look.

Chiefster
08-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Write an article Y and get paid. :D

honda522
08-06-2009, 09:35 PM
I'll just wait till they come here and make the hour drive to St. Joe. :)

tornadospotter
08-07-2009, 12:57 AM
Have a good time Yzilla, I would love to go to River Falls again. The drive from here is long but once you get to the Mississippi River is is a beautiful route to drive.

YZILLA
08-07-2009, 01:49 AM
Thanks , Ill keep you posted if you want a good read on the camp from a fans point of view go to www.kan.scout.com (http://www.kan.scout.com) and go to the Superfans forums ! its a great read !

Chiefster
08-08-2009, 01:04 AM
I really appreciate all the Superfans do!