PDA

View Full Version : herm predicts the raiders to be better than chiefs

slc chief
08-07-2009, 06:39 PM
on nfl live today herm edwards is holding up a raiders helmet saying they are going to better than the chiefs screw herm i am glad he is gone sorry no links

okikcfan
08-07-2009, 06:43 PM
Yea well Herm predicted he would do much better as a coach than he did, He sucked then and he sucks now....

honda522
08-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Huck Ferm :mad:

Vanilla Garilla
08-07-2009, 06:50 PM
Herm is an idiot! Not even CP would say something like that.

honda522
08-07-2009, 06:56 PM
Herm is an idiot! Not even CP would say something like that.
I beg to differ.

Vanilla Garilla
08-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Actually I have a video clip where CP is giving Al Davis and the Raiders all his best and hopes they have a great year. It is from this year as well. He always liked doing biz with Davis because he was just as stupid as he looks. Him and the Worm are both Faider fondlers and want to have a Faider baby together!

Yeah i seen that clip but i sensed severe sarcasm on Carl's part. From what I have heard, CP and AL Davis got along about as well as Cats and Dogs.

DT14PRIEST
08-07-2009, 07:17 PM
Yes well, Herm is a nice guy but he's the last guy I want to hear talk about football and 'success' in any form related to any team.

We all know that if Herm says one thing the opposite usually happens. Maybe he is looking out for the Chiefs?

AkChief49
08-07-2009, 07:47 PM
from what I hear it's a good thing Heyward-Bey does not have Haley as a coach. He's been dropping a lot of balls

theaxeeffect4311
08-07-2009, 08:19 PM
This is just Herm sucking up to Al Davis, so he'll think about Herm the next time he's hiring a head coach. Wonder how long Cable will last...

CapitalT
08-07-2009, 08:28 PM
This prediction is coming from a man who called a time out before he challenged a call ... and the challenge failed.

IlovetheChiefs
08-07-2009, 08:32 PM
He's almost as good an analyst as he is a coach. He'll probably last only 2 or 3 years (if that) there too.

tornadospotter
08-07-2009, 09:16 PM
I take this as good news!!!!

Hayvern
08-07-2009, 09:35 PM
on nfl live today herm edwards is holding up a raiders helmet saying they are going to better than the chiefs screw herm i am glad he is gone sorry no links

Isn't obvious to everyone by now that Herm Edwards knows absolutely NOTHING about football? I know this is his opinion but it is just that, opinion. He knows nothing and it was evident by what he did here in Kansas City. I really really cannot say enough bad about that stupid nut case.

It also goes to show he knows nothing about being a commentator too. Man, where is my gun!

Hayvern
08-07-2009, 09:36 PM
Yes well, Herm is a nice guy but he's the last guy I want to hear talk about football and 'success' in any form related to any team.

We all know that if Herm says one thing the opposite usually happens. Maybe he is looking out for the Chiefs?

Herm, nice guy, where the rep removal tool!

Hayvern
08-07-2009, 09:38 PM
He's almost as good an analyst as he is a coach. He'll probably last only 2 or 3 years (if that) there too.

He won't last that long, CBS has to make a profit, where apparently the Chiefs did not.

Bike
08-07-2009, 11:51 PM
Its because of Herm that we had to completely gut this team. When he makes comments like this, he is just trashing himself. What a fool.

Three7s
08-07-2009, 11:55 PM
Wasn't it Herm that said this team was 80% complete after he got fired? Way to contradict yourself!

chiefan
08-08-2009, 12:29 AM
He's just pissed we didn't do what he would have done. Make the sexy pick in Aaron Curry. Just like he always does, drafts a player who isn't a real big need, is always BPA, and does not fit our team that well.

honda522
08-08-2009, 11:05 AM
He's just pissed we didn't do what he would have done. Make the sexy pick in Aaron Curry. Just like he always does, drafts a player who isn't a real big need, is always BPA, and does not fit our team that well.
hey you actaully point there. we are plentyful in LB's, but no decent DL.

jmlamerson
08-08-2009, 11:50 AM

Actually, Herm wouldn't have had Cassel, so he probably would have picked Sanchez at 3. He wouldn't have had Vrabel in trade, and I doubt he'd have been able to sign Thomas. Hali would still be a DE. Dorsey and Tank would still be our DTs. I think he drafts a couple LBs in the draft, and maybe a RG. We'd have gone 0-16 in 2009 with him.

God I hate him. I hate his stupid drafts and FA movements. I hate that the media (local and national) gave him a pass for three years. I hate that he gutted this team and replaced it with no one. I hate him.

Hayvern
08-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Actually, Herm wouldn't have had Cassel, so he probably would have picked Sanchez at 3. He wouldn't have had Vrabel in trade, and I doubt he'd have been able to sign Thomas. Hali would still be a DE. Dorsey and Tank would still be our DTs. I think he drafts a couple LBs in the draft, and maybe a RG. We'd have gone 0-16 in 2009 with him.

God I hate him. I hate his stupid drafts and FA movements. I hate that the media (local and national) gave him a pass for three years. I hate that he gutted this team and replaced it with no one. I hate him.

Hate is such a strong word.... but I would probably use it to describe my feelings for him as well.

Chiefster
08-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Well there you have it; out of Herm's own mouth - confirmation that he is an idiot.

stricken721
08-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Herm is just bitter now. That's all there is to it.

CapitalT
08-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Herm is just bitter now. That's all there is to it.
Yup! - I really wanted Herm to succeed but he was ... ahhhh ... pathetic ... yeah that's the word.

... and ANYONE that promotes the Raiders ... well ... there really are only a few things that will get me mad but ... THAT'S ONE!

AkChief49
08-09-2009, 01:41 AM
Maybe, just maybe Herm was giving Al Davis a little "love-shout out" in case the Cable goes down. You know, putting his name in the hat.

tornadospotter
08-09-2009, 01:51 AM
Maybe, just maybe Herm was giving Al Davis a little "love-shout out" in case the Cable goes down. You know, putting his name in the hat.
hermie is a self declared fader fan, he was a fader fan from his youth. I would love to see him coa....., well try to coach, the faders.

AkChief49
08-09-2009, 01:53 AM
hermie is a self declared fader fan, he was a fader fan from his youth. I would love to see him coa....., well try to coach, the faders.
so that's why Faider week almost disappeared during his tenure.:lol:

stricken721
08-09-2009, 02:31 AM
King Carl and Herm wouldn't be much competition against Pioli and Haley :lol:

rustfan76
08-09-2009, 01:44 PM
That would be 2 certain wins a season!!! He would probably bring in Croyle and start him over Russel(although I don't he's that good either). They would have to change the colors from silver & black to pink & blue with all the "ah, that's okay's" , "winning's not everything". Screw up all you want , I'll still love you.

captainamerica
08-11-2009, 03:06 AM
This is just another reason for me to hate Herm Edwards. I mean seriously, why did we sign this jackass to begin with? The Chiefs should've followed Dick's advice and given Al Saunders a shot at coaching. Herm Edwards never should've been anything more than a DBs coach.

AussieChiefsFan
08-11-2009, 03:13 AM
Yea well Herm predicted he would do much better as a coach than he did, He sucked then and he sucks now....
Well said!!!

doobs_05
08-11-2009, 04:51 AM
not going to lie...i'm scared of the Raiders this year.... i hate em but i'm scared they'll actually step it up this year...If Russell plays like a star QB or if Garcia has his year where he looks like a MVP quarterback...i'm scared of them.... i'm saying it now .........If Oakland does finish ahead of us in the division i wouldn't be surprised.

But that won't happen because we're taking it

AussieChiefsFan
08-11-2009, 04:55 AM
not going to lie...i'm scared of the Raiders this year.... i hate em but i'm scared they'll actually step it up this year...If Russell plays like a star QB or if Garcia has his year where he looks like a MVP quarterback...i'm scared of them.... i'm saying it now .........If Oakland does finish ahead of us in the division i wouldn't be surprised.

But that won't happen because we're taking itThat isnt the KC spirit!

Argo
08-11-2009, 08:21 AM
So I guess he knows of all the damage he did.

IF this actually becomes true, we have Herm to thank...

DT14PRIEST
08-11-2009, 08:30 PM
i dont recall Garcia ever looking like an MVP QB but he has been exceptional at times. That being said the only thing the raiders have going for them beside nnamdi asomugha is there run game with McFadden/Fargas/Bush which is as stout a unit as any in the NFL when they're all healthy..

and shane lechler

but yea most everything else about the raiders has been a work in progress or digression of such for quite some time now.

CapitalT
08-11-2009, 10:42 PM
The raiders suck in every way I can think of. If we lose to them it will be our fault.

I will give you this though, their fans oder is very scary.

I really really really hate the raiders!

Chiefster
08-11-2009, 11:13 PM
Have I said lately that Herm's an idiot?

Hayvern
08-11-2009, 11:15 PM
Have I said lately that Herm's an idiot?

Maybe, but it always bears being repeated.

Chiefster
08-11-2009, 11:17 PM

:lol:

I am more then happy to oblige.

Three7s
08-12-2009, 12:09 AM
Herm's an idiot! :D

Chiefster
08-12-2009, 12:35 AM
Herm's an idiot! :D

:lol: