PDA

View Full Version : SIPPIO to Lions

bigpoppachief
08-09-2009, 11:56 AM
Man I really liked Sippio ! I avtually think he will be a good complimentary WR there

YZILLA
08-09-2009, 12:43 PM
Me Too !

Vanilla Garilla
08-09-2009, 02:27 PM
I honestly thought that Sippio was going to do some pretty good things in the NFL, i guess time will tell.

honda522
08-09-2009, 06:36 PM
Dam, why couldn't we have kept him? Herm is a dumbass.

PawnshopMarimba
08-10-2009, 01:19 AM
Yeah, I was a fan of Sippio too. I hope he can prove to everyone that releasing him was a bad idea.

AussieChiefsFan
08-10-2009, 03:07 AM
I actually fee sorry for Detroit. 0-16 ouch!

isht_starter
08-10-2009, 10:02 AM

It's no coincidence that Sippio gets picked up by a teams that went 4-12, 2-14, and now 0-16. Sippio is no better than Marvin Minnis, Chris Horn, or any other receiver the Chiefs have had that wouldn't make the cut on any other team with some talent at that position.

honda522
08-10-2009, 10:34 AM
It's no coincidence that Sippio gets picked up by a teams that went 4-12, 2-14, and now 0-16. Sippio is no better than Marvin Minnis, Chris Horn, or any other receiver the Chiefs have had that wouldn't make the cut on any other team with some talent at that position.
Whatever, Sippo is way better than Darling. Hell, he could of been the return man instead of Drummiond who was HORRID.

Chiefster
08-10-2009, 10:37 AM

Herm is not even involved here, but agree with your assessment of him. :D

honda522
08-10-2009, 10:38 AM
Herm is not even involved here, but agree with your assessment of him. :D
He was when he cut him last year.

Chiefster
08-10-2009, 10:41 AM
He was when he cut him last year.

My bad, I forgot that he was cut last year. I gotta get out of the basement. :lol:

honda522
08-10-2009, 10:44 AM
My bad, I forgot that he was cut last year. I gotta get out of the basement. :lol:
:lol:

Three7s
08-10-2009, 04:30 PM
I was never very impressed with Sippio, he dropped way too many passes. Pioli and Haley could've easily grabbed him if they saw anything, but they clearly didn't.

isht_starter
08-11-2009, 11:57 AM
Whatever, Sippo is way better than Darling. Hell, he could of been the return man instead of Drummiond who was HORRID.

Wait and see if Sippio even makes the Lions roster before you determine him to be "way" better than Darling.

By your logic, ANY other player with a set of hands and some speed could have been the return man because Drummond was horrid. If Sippio couldn't win that job, what does that say about him?

honda522
08-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Wait and see if Sippio even makes the Lions roster before you determine him to be "way" better than Darling.

By your logic, ANY other player with a set of hands and some speed could have been the return man because Drummond was horrid. If Sippio couldn't win that job, what does that say about him?
Uh, seriously. Were talking about Herm the Worms decisions. Sersiouly, go watch Hard Knocks, you will see how stupid herm was.

FueledByJosh08
08-12-2009, 03:10 AM
Yeah. I remember watching Sippio on Hard Knocks on HBO and he was the only WR that came to a try-out to catch every single pass thrown his way. He reminded me of Bowe, and I thought if given the chance he could turn into a really solid slot reciever or something.

I'm willing to bet he's going to be Super Bowl MVP next year haha.

stricken721
08-12-2009, 03:11 AM
Yeah. I remember watching Sippio on Hard Knocks on HBO and he was the only WR that came to a try-out to catch every single pass thrown his way. He reminded me of Bowe, and I thought if given the chance he could turn into a really solid slot reciever or something.

I'm willing to bet he's going to be Super Bowl MVP next year haha.

That's a bold statement. :lol:

isht_starter
08-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Uh, seriously. Were talking about Herm the Worms decisions. Sersiouly, go watch Hard Knocks, you will see how stupid herm was.

I don't need to watch Hard Knocks to conclude Herm Edwards is a moron as a HC.

He caught every pass, thus reminded you of Bowe? Somehow catching passes and Dwayne Bowe don't exactly go together. Maybe if Sippio dropped several passes, finally caught one, and started flexing and touting himself as the "Show" it would be a fair assessment.

hometeam
08-13-2009, 08:35 PM
he was godlike in arena football, they could have utilized him in similar short yardage, interior situations that he was used too.

i liked him.

Pro_Angler
08-13-2009, 09:22 PM
Frkin that going back a step..i liked him

Vandelay
08-13-2009, 09:55 PM
I can't believe we have 3 pages on Bobby Sippio.:lol:

honda522
08-13-2009, 10:16 PM
I don't need to watch Hard Knocks to conclude Herm Edwards is a moron as a HC.

He caught every pass, thus reminded you of Bowe? Somehow catching passes and Dwayne Bowe don't exactly go together. Maybe if Sippio dropped several passes, finally caught one, and started flexing and touting himself as the "Show" it would be a fair assessment.
what are you some type of anti chief fan? :sign0104:

D Bowe is still awesome even if he does drop a few ones. But still my point stands that Sippio can catch.

Three7s
08-14-2009, 04:55 AM
what are you some type of anti chief fan? :sign0104:

D Bowe is still awesome even if he does drop a few ones. But still my point stands that Sippio can catch.
If he could catch, then why didn't he make the team last season? And don't say it because of Herm because Haley showed no interest in him.

honda522
08-14-2009, 11:27 AM
If he could catch, then why didn't he make the team last season? And don't say it because of Herm because Haley showed no interest in him.
I will blame herm, so this goes no where. If you have seen HK, then you know about his potential.

isht_starter
08-14-2009, 09:53 PM
D Bowe is still awesome even if he does drop a few ones.

Of course, because Dwayne Bowe is so high on the awesome scale that a "few" drops wouldn't even put a dent in his overall awsomeness.

If you have seen HK, then you know about his potential.

How stupid of us, because after all, the few images we get of players from training camp on Hard Knocks is such a conclusive determinant for potential. Apparently you have such a keen eye for scouting that you are able to make that determination simply by watching a tv show. It's unbelievable and borders on criminal that at least one of the 32 teams hasn't offered you a role in scouting to make use of this superb talent.

Bike
08-16-2009, 03:24 PM
Of course, because Dwayne Bowe is so high on the awesome scale that a "few" drops wouldn't even put a dent in his overall awsomeness.

How stupid of us, because after all, the few images we get of players from training camp on Hard Knocks is such a conclusive determinant for potential. Apparently you have such a keen eye for scouting that you are able to make that determination simply by watching a tv show. It's unbelievable and borders on criminal that at least one of the 32 teams hasn't offered you a role in scouting to make use of this superb talent.
Wow. I suppose we all better be careful about forming opinions on a players potential after seeing him on HK. Or should we just ask you first...

DT14PRIEST
08-17-2009, 10:48 PM
bobby sippio

Lions sign WR Looker, G Metcalf | Detroit Free*Press - Pride Of Detroit (http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2009/8/17/992476/lions-sign-wr-looker-g-metcalf#comments)

the end

Vandelay
08-17-2009, 10:52 PM
bobby sippio

Lions sign WR Looker, G Metcalf | Detroit Free*Press - Pride Of Detroit (http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2009/8/17/992476/lions-sign-wr-looker-g-metcalf#comments)

the end
Nah, lets make it 4 pages,what the heck.

DT14PRIEST
08-17-2009, 11:00 PM
Nah, lets make it 4 pages,what the heck.

WHy not.

>Sippio to the UFL<

If the UFL even takes off... I think he could be an average WR among avg. talent.

Or maybe the biggest thing in Las Vegas on the Locomotives...

LoL

UFL

Vandelay
08-17-2009, 11:11 PM
The UFL, thats interesting. Maybe he can spend a season there, make some plays, and make another run at the NFL next year. Go Bobby Sippio.:D