PDA

View Full Version : Mad in Texas!!

GlennBree
08-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Anyone want to know how to make a girl in Texas mad?!

(Well, other than the fact that the two football teams here are the Cowboys and Texans?)

You have her spend over $500 getting a new a/c compressor for the car. Wait approx. TWO WEEKS....Then you watch her when she goes to run to the store on a day that has a heat index of 100deg. plus....and the stupid thing is blowing HOT freaken air!!! AAARRGGHHH!!

I'm ready to drive it off a cliff!! It's a P.O.S.!!

((there, I feel a little better now)) :D

Vanilla Garilla
08-09-2009, 06:24 PM

(Well, other than the fact that the two football teams here are the Cowboys and Texans?)

You have her spend over $500 getting a new a/c compressor for the car. Wait approx. TWO WEEKS....Then you watch her when she goes to run to the store on a day that has a heat index of 100deg. plus....and the stupid thing is blowing HOT freaken air!!! AAARRGGHHH!!

Ouch! We just spent the same getting one replaced, and it still isnt that great. If i was you i would not spend anymore money on it. Glad you could vent a lil bit here :P :bananen_smilies046:

GlennBree
08-09-2009, 06:46 PM
I was just thinking that! God has a good sense of humor. If he EVEN THINKS that I'm gonna take $$ out of my "Chiefs Fund" for another repair....
Oct. will be here soon, and I'm going to Arrowhead!!

honda522
08-09-2009, 07:23 PM
try being a guy...or well, atleast me. I can't stay clean smelling for long.

Vanilla Garilla
08-09-2009, 07:54 PM
try being a guy...or well, atleast me. I can't stay clean smelling for long.

Wow, a little TMI? LMAO!

honda522
08-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Wow, a little TMI? LMAO!
Too much, how?

If its hot I will sweat. And you know whats when people sweat..mainly guys.

honda522
08-09-2009, 11:20 PM
It's called soap honda, it won't hurt ya LMAO!!!
Just kiddin bro, I had to you left yourself wide open LOL!!!
Bro, I got a serious sweat problem. lol, its horrible. I will sweat when its 10 degrees out and I have too many layers. On top of that I sweat excessively in hot times.

It's terrible.

doobs_05
08-10-2009, 02:58 AM

it was a cool 80 degrees up here in Montana....Texas sucks

stricken721
08-10-2009, 03:04 AM

Tell me about it...

AussieChiefsFan
08-10-2009, 03:04 AM

:D :tongue:

AussieChiefsFan
08-10-2009, 03:05 AM
Tell me about it...

Dont forget guys. The Chiefs used to be called the DALLAS texans.

stricken721
08-10-2009, 03:06 AM
Yup. I love Texas it's just the Texas summer heat is terrible.

stricken721
08-10-2009, 03:07 AM
But I hear KCMO is pretty good. :D

AussieChiefsFan
08-10-2009, 03:07 AM
But I hear KCMO is pretty good. :D
Must be.

doobs_05
08-10-2009, 05:32 AM
Montana weather sucks. hottest summers, coldest winters.... snowed in my home town in the middle of may. but Texas sucks ...Montana is better hahahaha

GlennBree
08-10-2009, 08:05 AM
Montana weather sucks. hottest summers, coldest winters.... snowed in my home town in the middle of may. but Texas sucks ...Montana is better hahahaha

so Montana just sucks LESS than Texas! Yea...I can agree with that!

Chiefster
08-10-2009, 09:56 AM

Venting is a normal and healthy part of the human experience.

That is all. :D

honda522
08-10-2009, 10:23 AM
I am the same way dude, it's called being human. Try using Old Spice High Endurance deodorant that stuff works great. Smells ok too. Believe it or not, there are women out there in the world that like the sweat, not the stink but as long as the sweat isn't all nasty stinky they like it ;). Go get'em tiger!I know my wife always likes it when I have been workin outside, don't ask why cuz I don't know......:o
Eh, nothing works for me. :drunkhb:

doobs_05
08-11-2009, 02:30 AM
so Montana just sucks LESS than Texas! Yea...I can agree with that!

Ok Eastern Montana has the ****ty weather and flat lands its basically western North Dakota.....Western Montana is the place to go if you want to visit montana...unless you come down for bucking horse sale and just get drunk on main street with no open container policy

doobs_05
08-11-2009, 04:40 AM
nothing to do in this city besides go to school work and drink or smoke some weed.....but drinking is number one......holidays are when the bars are packed

GlennBree
08-11-2009, 07:58 AM
Bree heres what u do round up a couple cowboys and make them fan you with banana leafs and fetch you ice drinks lol

Great Idea!! Of course I may have to take a little bit of time to explain to them exactly how it is done...(they are known to be a little slow...)....but yea! great idea!