PDA

View Full Version : Canadas!

GlennBree
08-10-2009, 04:05 PM
Ok...here's how it works...Tell me how many Canadas you see.....

First one with the right answer is the first one with the right answer! :11:

tornadospotter
08-10-2009, 05:04 PM
2 members named Canada from the banner, 3 total Canadians in the group pic.

Hayvern
08-10-2009, 08:07 PM
Ok...here's how it works...Tell me how many Canadas you see.....

First one with the right answer is the first one with the right answer! :11:

I can't see any, they must be in a snow storm or something!

Vandelay
08-10-2009, 10:08 PM
I see no Canada's on this site. :frown:

Hayvern
08-10-2009, 10:42 PM
I see no Canada's on this site. :frown:

And it's a pity too! Just as we were starting to be more multinational!

tammietailgator
08-11-2009, 12:43 AM
We need to see more Canada's! Then we need to drink bunch so we see double Canada's!!

doobs_05
08-11-2009, 02:32 AM
or....we just grab some beers and invite Canada to have a bunch of drinks

AussieChiefsFan
08-11-2009, 02:33 AM
And it's a pity too! Just as we were starting to be more multinational!
Yep....................:(

AussieChiefsFan
08-11-2009, 02:59 AM
OMG, an Australian in a Canada thread. Figure the odds on that one :D
Pretty high since that I post alot here!:D

AussieChiefsFan
08-11-2009, 03:04 AM
No , I meant in this one thread bro. It hasn't been here very long LOL! We all know you are here everyday buddy, it wouldn't be right here if you wasn't part of the place.
Thanks chris!!:bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
08-11-2009, 03:36 AM
No , I meant in this one thread bro. It hasn't been here very long LOL! We all know you are here everyday buddy, it wouldn't be right here if you wasn't part of the place.
Kinda like some one else, this site has not been the same.

GlennBree
08-11-2009, 08:02 AM
Kinda like some one else, this site has not been the same.

Congratulations! My Point Exactly!!!

GlennBree
08-11-2009, 01:09 PM
I'm a little bit confused. (not)
Does this thread break any rules of Chiefs Crowd?
hhmmm..I think not.
Chiefs Crowd memebers having fun, posting about things that are of interest to them...not offensive in any way what so ever.
If someone IS NOT interested in the topic posted should they not just move on to a subject/post that does interest them.

I would like feedback on this one please!
(I have my reasons)
Luv Ya'll!!

GlennBree
08-11-2009, 01:56 PM
Ha haha ha haha ha haaaaaa.........

um.....ok.....

Hayvern
08-11-2009, 03:48 PM
hhmmm..I think not.
Chiefs Crowd memebers having fun, posting about things that are of interest to them...not offensive in any way what so ever.
If someone IS NOT interested in the topic posted should they not just move on to a subject/post that does interest them.

(I have my reasons)
Luv Ya'll!!

I don't think it breaks any of the rules, you are not pointing anyone out by name, and you are certainly not being disparaging to any one individual. We can't help it if a person has such a high opinion of themselves as to think every post is about them.

You are not swearing, and for the most part I don't think anyone beyond one individual has a problem with what you have posted. So I say keep it up.

Chiefster
08-11-2009, 10:45 PM
hhmmm..I think not.

(I have my reasons)
Luv Ya'll!!

I don't think it breaks any of the rules, you are not pointing anyone out by name, and you are certainly not being disparaging to any one individual. We can't help it if a person has such a high opinion of themselves as to think every post is about them.

You are not swearing, and for the most part I don't think anyone beyond one individual has a problem with what you have posted. So I say keep it up.

I have not seen anything in this thread which violates any of the rules.

tammietailgator
08-12-2009, 12:09 AM
I love this thread! Thanks Bree! :)

doobs_05
08-12-2009, 03:04 AM
i'm so lost...what this thread turn into...thought we were looking for canada's lol

doobs_05
08-12-2009, 03:07 AM
But if this about posting alot, sorry that i do. Just don't have much to do at work with a firewall blocking alot of sites and can't watch DVDs on the computer and i do nothing except listen for alarms (only had 1 in 2 months)

its a boring job lol but i'll try to slow down

Hayvern
08-12-2009, 05:34 AM
But if this about posting alot, sorry that i do. Just don't have much to do at work with a firewall blocking alot of sites and can't watch DVDs on the computer and i do nothing except listen for alarms (only had 1 in 2 months)

its a boring job lol but i'll try to slow down

It's not about posting a lot, and it has nothing to do with you. Actually, it is just the opposite, it is about the lack of posts from one particular well liked member of this site who was driven away.

It has now turned into a one man posting party, but the quality of those posts leave much to be desired. One man... not you.

doobs_05
08-12-2009, 06:31 AM
It's not about posting a lot, and it has nothing to do with you. Actually, it is just the opposite, it is about the lack of posts from one particular well liked member of this site who was driven away.

It has now turned into a one man posting party, but the quality of those posts leave much to be desired. One man... not you.

oh ok...thanks for the info..i'm pretty sure that man who was driven away will be back tho *crosses fingers*

GlennBree
08-12-2009, 08:07 AM

I know this will just tick someone off...and no I will not mention names....but I keep getting PMs with "advice" about not posting a thread like this.
Just wanted to get a general opinion on it...last time I checked, I was a grown woman, I know how to read...and certainly have a MIND OF MY OWN. Everyones has a certain opinion on subjects...this is true. However if anyone of you post a thread on a subject that I myself don't agree with, then i can post my opininon and move on....or not....either way. I will not however try and tell YOU what YOU should or should not do...it's simply NOT my place.
Thanks!

(now...where the heck is my coffee)??
Have a great day!!

tornadospotter
08-12-2009, 09:48 AM
I know this will just tick someone off...and no I will not mention names....but I keep getting PMs with "advice" about not posting a thread like this.
Just wanted to get a general opinion on it...last time I checked, I was a grown woman, I know how to read...and certainly have a MIND OF MY OWN. Everyones has a certain opinion on subjects...this is true. However if anyone of you post a thread on a subject that I myself don't agree with, then i can post my opininon and move on....or not....either way. I will not however try and tell YOU what YOU should or should not do...it's simply NOT my place.
Thanks!

Have a great day!!
Do we have an internet bully on the loose? I would tell who ever the no name is to go to a very warm place. You can post what ever you want within the rules. so unless it is a mod, give them directions to that very warm place. :11:

GlennBree
08-12-2009, 09:52 AM
Do we have an internet bully on the loose? I would tell who ever the no name is to go to a very warm place. You can post what ever you want within the rules. so unless it is a mod, give them directions to that very warm place. :11:

:bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046:

Vanilla Garilla
08-12-2009, 06:01 PM
WOW, just WOW!

Hayvern
08-12-2009, 09:04 PM
Thanks!

Have a great day!!

I tell ya, I would be alerting the managers of the site of these problems. Be careful as I have received some of these too and they have turned rather nasty when I told the individual that I did not agree with them.

Hayvern
08-12-2009, 09:15 PM
Bree dont pay any attention the some of the "Repubs" on this site. They want to tell you how to act post and be on this forum. I dunno about you but im a hard headed donkey(democrat) and i dont need some uptight omg diva elephant(republicans) telling me how im not good or bad. Dont like what i say kiss my... anyways warning # like 6 for me coming soon i bet! not bad for under 2 months :D

Umm wait, what does politics have to do with anything that she posted? I am a republican and I am all for her, you, and anyone else posting whatever you want.

If you happen to post idiotic drival, like you just did, I will call you on it. My political persuasion has nothing to do with whether you posted something idiotic. AND I am pretty sure, nay, I am 100% confident the political persuasion of the person who she is talking about has nothing to do with it either.

Watch it pal!

Now go back to passing universal health care or something: MUAHAHAHAHA

:yahoo:

On a better note,

Vanilla Garilla
08-12-2009, 09:25 PM
Umm wait, what does politics have to do with anything that she posted? I am a republican and I am all for her, you, and anyone else posting whatever you want.

If you happen to post idiotic drival, like you just did, I will call you on it. My political persuasion has nothing to do with whether you posted something idiotic. AND I am pretty sure, nay, I am 100% confident the political persuasion of the person who she is talking about has nothing to do with it either.

Watch it pal!

Now go back to passing universal health care or something: MUAHAHAHAHA

:yahoo:

On a better note,

I agree, politics has nothing at all to do with this thread or certain members of this forum that tend to irk people constantly.

But with that said, Universal Health Care would be the bees knees.

Ok, thanks, have a wonderful day!!!:bananen_smilies046:

Vanilla Garilla
08-12-2009, 09:27 PM
Mod or not tell me how to post and ill direct you to a place thats dark dank stinky and smells like poo... LONG LIVE OUTSPOKEN REDNECKS LIKE ME!

Hey wait a second, did i just read that your a democrat and a Redkneck. Holy crap, i didnt know such a thing existed. Im amazed.:bananen_smilies046:

Hayvern
08-12-2009, 09:30 PM
Hey wait a second, did i just read that your a democrat and a Redkneck. Holy crap, i didnt know such a thing existed. Im amazed.:bananen_smilies046:

Shows you how young you are there whippersnapper. Those of us who have been around the block a few times remember the days when being a democrat meant being a redneck. It has only changed in the last 20 years because the Democratic party went all metro!!

Vanilla Garilla
08-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Shows you how young you are there whippersnapper. Those of us who have been around the block a few times remember the days when being a democrat meant being a redneck. It has only changed in the last 20 years because the Democratic party went all metro!!

But from all the classes i have ever taken, The democratic party has been the urban/metro party for the last century. Even though i live in Iowa, i am independent and just vote for whoever i think can handle the job best.

Hayvern
08-12-2009, 10:51 PM
But from all the classes i have ever taken, The democratic party has been the urban/metro party for the last century. Even though i live in Iowa, i am independent and just vote for whoever i think can handle the job best.

Not to pick on your education as I am sure all your teachers were well meaning, but they never bothered to teach you about the Dixiecrats? All through the 40's 50's and much of the 60's the Dixiecrats where the biggest racists and rednecks in the country. They were heavily conservative and made up of mostly rural people. My father and his family could probably have been labeled as Dixeicrats. The KKK was a big part of the Dixiecrats and as a group they were heavily into segregation.

Heck even Senator Byrd was a clan member in good standing.

I know it is against popular opinion as the Democratic party has really changed there ways. Now the democrats would like to shed the yoke of the Dixiecrats. But you have to remember, even Bill Clinton was a southern governor from Arkansas in the 90s.

Anyway, enough of the history lesson, don't believe everything they teach you in school these days, do a little research and get informed. You are a smart guy!

:sign0098:

Vanilla Garilla
08-12-2009, 10:58 PM
Not to pick on your education as I am sure all your teachers were well meaning, but they never bothered to teach you about the Dixiecrats? All through the 40's 50's and much of the 60's the Dixiecrats where the biggest racists and rednecks in the country. They were heavily conservative and made up of mostly rural people. My father and his family could probably have been labeled as Dixeicrats. The KKK was a big part of the Dixiecrats and as a group they were heavily into segregation.

Heck even Senator Byrd was a clan member in good standing.

I know it is against popular opinion as the Democratic party has really changed there ways. Now the democrats would like to shed the yoke of the Dixiecrats. But you have to remember, even Bill Clinton was a southern governor from Arkansas in the 90s.

Anyway, enough of the history lesson, don't believe everything they teach you in school these days, do a little research and get informed. You are a smart guy!

Nope, never heard of the dixiecrats in highschool or college. But thanks for the edumacation!:bananen_smilies046:

Hayvern
08-12-2009, 11:07 PM
Nope, never heard of the dixiecrats in highschool or college. But thanks for the edumacation!:bananen_smilies046:

Not surprised, they are like the red-headed step-brother that comes over on Christmas day and executes the pull my finger joke over your Holiday Ham. The democrats of today, which most of your educators are a part of, would prefer that no one really knew about that little skeleton lurking in the closet.

Chiefster
08-13-2009, 01:22 AM
Thanks!

Have a great day!!

There is a course of action that you can take.
Go to:
User CP
Edit Options
Messaging and Notifications
Check the box to "Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators"

Hope this helps Bree. :)

rbedgood
08-13-2009, 01:31 AM

...well said! Rep added.

GlennBree
08-13-2009, 08:58 AM
I just want to take a minute to say thank you! I'm just a Chiefs Fanatic on here, trying to have a good time. Thanks to those of you who understand and have had my back!!
Much Love!! :victory:

tornadospotter
08-13-2009, 10:54 AM
:bud:

GlennBree
08-13-2009, 11:16 AM
:bud:

LOL!!! There's one of my Knights now!! LOL!! :funnypost:

Vanilla Garilla
08-13-2009, 05:05 PM
OMFG, for Gods Sakes people, grow up................

Chris grow a freaking sense of humor already! I really don't get you, its almost as if there is two sides of you, and most often people seem to bring out the ugly side of you. Not a good look!

Chiefster
08-13-2009, 05:22 PM
YouTube - How To Behave In Internet Chat Rooms

Hayvern
08-13-2009, 08:43 PM

I want to be the first to personally thank you for your insightful and informative post.

tammietailgator
08-13-2009, 08:55 PM

:11: I am offended by this post! Anyone else?

tammietailgator
08-13-2009, 09:13 PM
You know what.... if the rules state that you cannot use GD in a post, then why did you choose what you did? I find it even more offensive than what the rules already state.... Oh and this is a family friendly site, me putting you on ignore does not stop the new people from reading your garbage! CHIEFSTER? What do you think?

Oh and do not wink at me!

tornadospotter
08-13-2009, 09:15 PM
YouTube - How To Behave In Internet Chat Rooms (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIyr5TXqe8Y)
Linkie no workie, guess I will have to wing it.

tornadospotter
08-13-2009, 09:52 PM
:running::cop:

Hayvern
08-13-2009, 09:55 PM
Here is a bit of the NEW rules,
7. Do not create threads to complain about the actions of another user. If you have a problem with another user, please report it as stated below. Please note that just because something is not listed here, does not mean it will not be eligible for moderation. We are attempting to maintain a clean and fun environment for all users. Attempting to find loopholes in the rules to "get away" with things does not help promote that sort of environment. The Administrator and Moderators reserves the right to take any and all disciplinary action; including a permanent ban for first offence as deemed necessary at their sole discretion, and make any changes for any reason at any time. Members can help police the board by utilizing the "Report Post" link located at the upper right hand corner of each posted thread and following replies.

WOW, thanks man for bringing this to our attention. I did not know that I was breaking the rules, but with your initiative and problem solving skills you have shown me the error of my ways.

I am not sure how I would have been able to continue posting here without your very helpful suggestions and guidance, in fact, I am not sure how I survived here as long as I have without having you there to make sure that I was following all the rules.

By the way, how do I report PMs, I have a couple of choice ones I would like to send to an administrator.

tammietailgator
08-13-2009, 10:02 PM
Exactly Kcchris! You should reread that rule again, and maybe even later tonight as well! I will keep calling you out if you keep posting garbage! Just think about it before you post OM** again!

Hayvern
08-13-2009, 10:03 PM
Copy & paste it, hope that helps :D

You see, now THAT was funny!!! :lol:

Wait a minute, does Wal-Mart have a sale going on sense of humor's again? You have to be careful with those Chinese made ones though, they tend to turn on you pretty quick!

Hayvern
08-13-2009, 10:05 PM
Glad I have her on ignore, life is much nicer.

Yep, as I expected, there it turned on you!

tammietailgator
08-13-2009, 10:09 PM
Yeah right! What about a simple apology and not to use that acronym anymore???? Grow up!

Hayvern
08-13-2009, 10:18 PM
Yeaaaaa, but truth sucks.

Well the obvious retort to this would be:

"You don't know much about that subject"

But I would never actually say such a thing about a fellow Chief's fan!

Chiefster
08-13-2009, 11:05 PM
ENOUGH!!!!!!

Please stop the back and forth already! I can't get into the thread to referee this thing for wading through PMs. Sorry to come off this way, but I have to draw the line somewhere.

tammie, I find the acronym offensive as well but because the actual word was not spelled out it does is not actually violate the written rules. I apologize for the offense.

Chris, rule number seven is meant to be a sort of a catch all for things that are posted that MANAGEMENT feels crosses the line; not for everything posted that happens to hurt an individuals feelings. The report post feature was meant to be used to report infractions that are clearly against the rules not for what someone feels makes the forum look bad. I apologize if you have been ganged up on.

This is the kind of thing that happens when the exchange goes on and on and neither party can come to a realization that there is no possible way that they can share in any part of the responsibility. Now I have to come to the conclusion that once again I am forced with closing yet another good thread that has gone bad.

I take responsibility for not micro managing a potentially volatile situation between adults.

Thread Closed!