PDA

View Full Version : Brodie Croyle 2nd string?!?!?!

AussieChiefsFan
08-14-2009, 08:16 AM
Brodie croyle is second string! How can this be?!?! Tyler Thugpen deserves ATLEAST 2nd string if not 1st!

Just wanted to see what you guys think of this. I think it's horrible!

Kansas City Chiefs Depth Chart (http://www.kcchiefs.com/depth_chart/)

AkChief49
08-14-2009, 08:28 AM
well, it is an "unofficial" depth chart

Three7s
08-14-2009, 08:29 AM
Brodie croyle is second string! How can this be?!?! Tyler Thugpen deserves ATLEAST 2nd string if not 1st!

If you didn't notice, there's are things that are far weirder than that. Don't take it too seriously yet though, far too early.

IlovetheChiefs
08-14-2009, 08:39 AM
Yep. Tyler and Brodie (and Gutierrez) will all get playing time in preseason starting tomorrow and then they'll determine who's 2nd and 3rd string.

MichChieffan
08-14-2009, 10:30 AM
You can almost bet, that Cassel will be the starter, Thigpen will be #2, and Croyle #3 when the season officially starts in September. :D

honda522
08-14-2009, 11:35 AM
I don't see Brodie making it past his first couple plays this saturday. He will probably break his leg.

captainamerica
08-14-2009, 12:08 PM
This was just another ploy by Haley to get his players fired up and playing to the best of their abilities. This move motivates Thigpen, because it let's him know that his job at 2nd string isn't locked up and it motivates Croyle as well, because it let's him know that he's not relegated to 3rd string. I'm sure though by the start of the regular season that Thigpen will be our 2nd stringer and Croyle will be 3rd string (if he doesn't get injured by than).

Argo
08-14-2009, 02:01 PM
I don't see Brodie making it past his first couple plays this saturday. He will probably break his leg.

:lol:

So true .. besides its just a pre-roster, im sure Cassel will start and T.T. will be the backup.

Chiefster
08-14-2009, 04:14 PM
I think either has the potential to be number two. The problem with Croyle is that he has a glass jaw so to speak.

AussieChiefsFan
08-14-2009, 10:15 PM
If you didn't notice, there's are things that are far weirder than that. Don't take it too seriously yet though, far too early.Well the first pre-season game is tomorrow......

well, it is an "unofficial" depth chartGood point, I just hope Tyler ends up atleast 2nd string if not 1st string. He deserves it.:bananen_smilies046:

DT14PRIEST
08-14-2009, 10:37 PM
Preseason Depth Chart =/= Regular Season Depth Chart

Bike
08-14-2009, 10:49 PM
Good point, I just hope Tyler ends up atleast 2nd string if not 1st string. He deserves it.:bananen_smilies046:
I'm thinking one of them gets axed after signing that NE guy that Pioli I think helped bring to NE...

Big Daddy Tek
08-15-2009, 12:48 AM

Hey Aussie Kid, I love it! Tyler Thugpen!

captainamerica
08-15-2009, 12:54 AM
I'm thinking one of them gets axed after signing that NE guy that Pioli I think helped bring to NE...
They only brought Gutierrez in, because "He's an excellent preparation guy". They brought him in to keep Croyle and Thigpen on their toes and to keep them working hard. I'm almost positive that Gutierrez will be on the practice squad by the start of the season. I think some people are reading way too much into the signing of Gutierrez. By the start of the Regular season Cassel will be our starter, Thigpen will be his backup, and Croyle will by the 3rd stringer (pending injury). I'd be willing to bank on that.

AussieChiefsFan
08-15-2009, 01:03 AM
Gutierrez is 4th string QB on the Unofficial depth chart. Ouch.

Chiefster
08-15-2009, 01:10 AM
Somebody has to be.

windwalker
08-15-2009, 07:25 AM
I thought they brought him in because they figured Brokie wouldn't make it through pre season.

AussieChiefsFan
08-15-2009, 07:52 AM
I thought they brought him in because they figured Brokie wouldn't make it through pre season.

captainamerica
08-15-2009, 11:42 AM
You're laughing, but I don't think he was making a joke. Croyle's so fragile he could get injured by a strong gust of wind.

Vanilla Garilla
08-15-2009, 02:51 PM
Gutierrez might end up being our number 2 before the season even starts. From what i have heard, he is actually a pretty decent QB, and Pioli sees potential in him.