PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Dixon

honda522
08-15-2009, 03:26 PM
Watching the Steelers Cardinals game right now and Dixon looks awesome. I was hoping we would pick him last year, but he injuried his knee. The Steelers picked him in the 5th and he is looking very sharp.

Dennis Dixon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Dixon)

I guess it doesn't matter now since we have Cassel.

IlovetheChiefs
08-15-2009, 05:57 PM
Do you think the Cardinals will be a SB contender again? I do. But I know some think they were kind of a cinderella story last year. I know they've been a laughingstock for decades (last year was their first division title in 33 years! and their first home playoff victory in 61 years!). But with their super talented offense, an improving defense (albeit gradually), and Bill Bidwell finally not running things [his sons the last few years taking over have apparently turned this club in the right direction] I can see them being in the elite this year. Of course their likely weak division will help!

honda522
08-15-2009, 06:30 PM
Do you think the Cardinals will be a SB contender again? I do. But I know some think they were kind of a cinderella story last year. I know they've been a laughingstock for decades (last year was their first division title in 33 years! and their first home playoff victory in 61 years!). But with their super talented offense, an improving defense (albeit gradually), and Bill Bidwell finally not running things [his sons the last few years taking over have apparently turned this club in the right direction] I can see them being in the elite this year. Of course their likely weak division will help!
Oh yeah, They have a drive to get back in now. They almost won it last year, and they are going to try even harder to win it this year. Fitz is a beast, just as Boldin is, and Breaston isn't too bad himself. I think it was a fluke that the Steelers got that far last year. The offense is awful and they were lucky enough to have a defense good enough to keep their offense a float. And frigging Big Ben is so lucky himself.

doobs_05
08-17-2009, 03:09 AM

Only if they play like they did in the playoffs i could see them contend....49ers are looking alittle bit better....If seattle can stay healthy they'll be tough to beat....and st. louis...well they suck

honda522
08-17-2009, 09:45 AM
Only if they play like they did in the playoffs i could see them contend....49ers are looking alittle bit better....If seattle can stay healthy they'll be tough to beat....and st. louis...well they suck
49ners are better, but still not that good. Seattle I don't really know about. They don't have a back, they have an old QB, but on thier plus side they got Houshmezahada.

KottkeKU
08-17-2009, 12:20 PM

i agree...the 49ers are one of my surprise teams this year...as soon as Singletary took over last year, they have looked like a newly energized team..you just never know...and the seahawks were plagued by injuries last year, they will be a playoff contender this time around with TJ houshmanzadeh and a good running game...AZ has lost its Def. Coordinator, and now their head coach is taking control of the offense too...i know he has exp calling plays, but i just feel like when the head coach tries to run everything, it often leads to turmoil...add in the history of losing teams from previous superbowl and AZ could be in trouble...that Defense could sputter...every year is just so much different than the last...and i think stability is so very important...AZ does not have that whatsoever...

Dennis Dixon on the other hand i would love to have on my team...Steelers made a good choice picking him up, he should be healthy by now...