PDA

View Full Version : MAdden 10 online franchise

bigpoppachief
08-16-2009, 12:44 PM
I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in ahving a Chiefs crowd online franchise for MAdden 10 on xbox 360. Of course we cant all be the chiefs but I still think it would be fun ! if anyone is interested or already has a league up please let me know ! Thanks !

Vanilla Garilla
08-16-2009, 01:26 PM
I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in ahving a Chiefs crowd online franchise for MAdden 10 on xbox 360. Of course we cant all be the chiefs but I still think it would be fun ! if anyone is interested or already has a league up please let me know ! Thanks !

Im in right now, but would love to be in a mostly Chiefs Crowd one. I would like the Chiefs Crowd one to have a fantasy draft though so we all can get at least one member of the Chiefs in our organizations.

Vanilla Garilla
08-16-2009, 06:10 PM
I have created a Chiefs Crowd Online Franchise for Xbox 360 Users. It has a fantasy draft, trades but none with CPU, 5 minute quarters on All Pro Difficulty.

If you want to be in this franchise, just send me via this forum or PM me you Gamertag and I will send you the invite. The password to join is ARROWHEAD!

I am looking for 30 users, so if you know a friend that wants to be in, let me know their name.

DMN
08-16-2009, 07:46 PM
Dudes I would love to join but I am a PS3 guy... i guess this is what i get. haha

Vanilla Garilla
08-16-2009, 08:25 PM
Dudes I would love to join but I am a PS3 guy... i guess this is what i get. haha

I hear this in one out of 5 guys, its a condition i think.lol

yashi
08-16-2009, 11:20 PM
I'll play in any 360 league. My gamertag is yashi.

stricken721
08-16-2009, 11:57 PM
VG, you're making me wanna buy a 360 even more. :lol:

doobs_05
08-17-2009, 02:42 AM
count me in HasselHoffen

Vanilla Garilla
08-17-2009, 05:58 AM
Alright Yashi And Doobs, I am getting ready to go to work but will send out invites when i get home later this afternoon.

@stricken we would love to have you bud!

garciakcfan
08-17-2009, 10:16 AM
360 is garbage!!!!!! come to the dark side and buy a ps3

PawnshopMarimba
08-17-2009, 11:59 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty close to buying a PS3 myself.
Free online!

garciakcfan
08-17-2009, 12:15 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty close to buying a PS3 myself.
Free online!

Do it!!! now!!! lol, i owned them both and got rid of the 360.. ps3= best blue ray player on the market. It really is a great system. im trying to start a franchise league as well i have like 6 guys already looking to add more.

isht_starter
08-17-2009, 05:03 PM
ps3= best blue ray player on the market.

I hope you are basing this on value of buying one unit as a game system and getting a Blu-Ray player as a bonus.

If not, you win today's most ignorant comment award.

Vanilla Garilla
08-17-2009, 06:51 PM
I hope you are basing this on value of buying one unit as a game system and getting a Blu-Ray player as a bonus.

LOL absolutely!!!

Vanilla Garilla
08-17-2009, 06:54 PM
even though me and you never see eye to eye id still like to join your league vanilla and let the **** be gone since you know who is gone.. add me if you want my tag is NFearNFaith

Oh hell man, it doesnt matter where we see eye to eye on, its just madden. I never hold grudges anyways, but i do look forward to seeing you in my franchise. ITS ALL GOOD!!!:bananen_smilies046:

I have sent friend requests to yashi and Church, i will then add you to franchise after you accept. Remember to activate the online franchise first by going to the xbox live menu, online franchise, and activating it by entering the code on the top of the back page of the manual.

Once you get my invitation, enter ARROWHEAD as the pasword.

yashi
08-17-2009, 07:50 PM
Here's me owning some guy online Cassel to Bowe. Hopefully we see a lot of this this season.

Madden NFL 10 Video Highlight | EA SPORTS (http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8483287)

Vanilla Garilla
08-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Here's me owning some guy online Cassel to Bowe. Hopefully we see a lot of this this season.

Madden NFL 10 Video Highlight | EA SPORTS (http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8483287)

Very nice Yashi!!!

Check out my two here:

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/profile/62738

Big Daddy Tek
08-17-2009, 10:06 PM
Hold on Vanilla... didnt you get taken out yesterday on madden? Who was that?
:yahoo:

Vanilla Garilla
08-17-2009, 10:53 PM
Hold on Vanilla... didnt you get taken out yesterday on madden? Who was that?
:yahoo:

Yeah i did, against some dbag using the Titans. LMAO. No seriously though that was a damn good game, im not gonna use the Falcons NO More though, wasnt impressed. Used the Chiefs tonight and beat the Cowgirls.......WOOT!

doobs_05
08-18-2009, 03:02 AM
Hey Vanilla you should try getting all those guys who have Chiefs in there franchise name to come join our group....also when are you think about doing the draft....it should be on a weekend

AussieChiefsFan
08-18-2009, 03:04 AM
I would join if i had an XBOX360

Vanilla Garilla
08-18-2009, 05:47 AM
Hey Vanilla you should try getting all those guys who have Chiefs in there franchise name to come join our group....also when are you think about doing the draft....it should be on a weekend

Good idea, if its not full by friday Im going to make it public for anyone to join. I plan on having the draft Sunday Evening around 5 or 6 pm central time.

doobs_05
08-18-2009, 07:17 AM
Good idea, if its not full by friday Im going to make it public for anyone to join. I plan on having the draft Sunday Evening around 5 or 6 pm central time.

perfect, cuz i work nights so that works out great, and i'm trying to get my brother on but he hasn't bought the game yet

Chiefster
08-18-2009, 07:22 AM
I'm seeing this more as a "Locker Room" conversation. :)

garciakcfan
08-18-2009, 09:59 AM

Um... Yeah... It is the best blue ray on the market besides being an awesome gaming machine.. Sorry ill dumb it down for ya a little bit.. hows this, the best console on the market as well...

doobs_05
08-19-2009, 02:37 AM
I have not tried the Playstation 3 online yet...but the 360 is very very user friendly..and i mean 5 bucks a month...that doesn't hurt your wallet at all. But a blu ray player built in makes it the cheapest (maybe not anymore) blue ray player you can buy and i haven't heard anyone complain about over heating problems like the xbox (and that damn Red Ring of Death).

I'm a big gamer, i love alot of games, sports, fighting, RPG, RTS, FPS, MMORPGs....but my fav is RPGs and Playstation delivers with those games...so i'll always be a playstation fan boy...plus it comes from japan and japan makes the greatest things....#1 being girls :)

isht_starter
08-19-2009, 10:43 AM
Um... Yeah... It is the best blue ray on the market besides being an awesome gaming machine.. Sorry ill dumb it down for ya a little bit.. hows this, the best console on the market as well...

I know nothing about it's gaming capabilities since I'm not a gamer, but I do know a thing or two about Blu-Ray so to call the PS3 or any Sony product the best Blu-Ray player on the market is just ignorance.

garciakcfan
08-19-2009, 12:27 PM
I know nothing about it's gaming capabilities since I'm not a gamer, but I do know a thing or two about Blu-Ray so to call the PS3 or any Sony product the best Blu-Ray player on the market is just ignorance.

Wow man what are you arguing?? Do your research, ignorance is coming on here saying that you dont know anything about the ps3 and then saying that its not the best blue ray player on the market... That makes no sense to me at all.. Some have it at least top 3 and most have it the best. Sorry its just the way it is... Pimp hand strong!!!!!!!

isht_starter
08-20-2009, 10:20 AM
Wow man what are you arguing?? Do your research, ignorance is coming on here saying that you dont know anything about the ps3 and then saying that its not the best blue ray player on the market... That makes no sense to me at all.. Some have it at least top 3 and most have it the best. Sorry its just the way it is... Pimp hand strong!!!!!!!

I didn't say I know nothing about PS3. What I said is that I know nothing about it's gaming capabilities. Games and Blu-Ray are two very different things and I made no claims as to how good PS3 games are. It might be the best video gaming machine on the market, but as a Blu-Ray player it's a POS in comparison to the best stand alone players.

Seriously, you need to do some research before making BS claims about products and technology you know nothing about. Keep responding anyway, because members on other home theater forums are getting a kick out of your posts.

garciakcfan
08-20-2009, 10:48 AM
I didn't say I know nothing about PS3. What I said is that I know nothing about it's gaming capabilities. Games and Blu-Ray are two very different things and I made no claims as to how good PS3 games are. It might be the best video gaming machine on the market, but as a Blu-Ray player it's a POS in comparison to the best stand alone players.

Seriously, you need to do some research before making BS claims about products and technology you know nothing about. Keep responding anyway, because members on other home theater forums are getting a kick out of your posts.

this is pretty funny and i havent argued on here in awhile because there is always someone that likes to challenge everything you say and its not worth it half of the time.. The Games are BLU RAY!!!!!!!! ps3 supports and is one of a few on the market that has bd live, they can upgrqade the software via the internet whenever an update is available..Cnet has it ranked 2nd only because it doesnt support dts surround sound, consumer search has it ranked number 1. bestcovery has it ranked number 1. Im sure you can find other websites saying its not or whatever, but damn!!!! I wouldnt call it a pos either, thats pretty "ignorant".. why are you even arguing this point.. Ok its one of the best on the market, does that make you feel better?? its still the best in my mind and thats all that matters to me.. So quit arguing over something stupid and talk about something that matters.. please and thank you...

P.S. Tell your computer nerd friends they can kiss my rican butt and im sure these are the same people that sit around all day and play video games, have no girlfriends and no life, and talk **** about electronics..