PDA

View Full Version : Donkeys at Arrowhead

Canada
08-17-2009, 09:54 AM
Just had to let you all know that we (me, Big Dan and Dell) just got my tix to go see the Donkeys on December 6th. The boys and I will be flying into KC on Sat Dec 5th at 11am and we are staying until the 14th and going to see the Donkeys and the B-lls games. We will be staying at the Holiday Inn Sports Complex across from the stadium. Anyone who wants to compe out and drink some beers, just let me know when and where!! I would also like to get a some people together to tailgate. Lemme know if you are interested. I already have a short list of people I will be meeting up with. Shoule be YZILLA, Tammietailgator, Bike, Moeofe, Hermhater, the Beer Guy at the stadium. Its gonna be a kiKC a$S week so get your tickets early!! :drunkhb:

We got endzone seats Sec 129 Row 1!! So watch for the big Canadians when the Chiefs storm the endzone all day!! :bananen_smilies046:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/08/135.jpg

honda522
08-17-2009, 09:58 AM
Sound like your seats suck IMO. I am used to watching from the 50 on the upper deck. I have sat in the corner, and you can't see as much. But I guess going to better than not going right?

We might go, if we don't have to pay outrageous prices for tickets.

Oh, and well come back Canada. I knew you would be back.

Canada
08-17-2009, 10:02 AM
Sound like your seats suck IMO. I am used to watching from the 50 on the upper deck. I have sat in the corner, and you can't see as much. But I guess going to better than not going right?

We might go, if we don't have to pay outrageous prices for tickets.

Oh, and well come back Canada. I knew you would be back.

I watch the game from the 50 every Sunday on TV. Row 1 in the endzone is where the players land when they jump in the endzone. Lower lever is the BEST party. And I like the perspective you get on the game from the endzone. Its cool to see it the way the players see it. Its an experience being down in front man!! But to each his own!! :bananen_smilies046:

honda522
08-17-2009, 10:06 AM
I watch the game from the 50 every Sunday on TV. Row 1 in the endzone is where the players land when they jump in the endzone. Lower lever is the BEST party. And I like the perspective you get on the game from the endzone. Its cool to see it the way the players see it. Its an experience being down in front man!! But to each his own!! :bananen_smilies046:
The problem is with that is that you can't see much from the other side of the field. :(

Canada
08-17-2009, 10:10 AM
The problem is with that is that you can't see much from the other side of the field. :(

I record all the games and watch them when I get home. I only get to go to Arrowhead once a year (usually) so i am in it to party and have a good time. I sat beside the band last year and had a blast!! :bananen_smilies046:

honda522
08-17-2009, 10:31 AM
Well if you like it then you like it. :bananen_smilies046:

tbone8801
08-17-2009, 01:16 PM
I sit in section 131 row 2.

Chiefster
08-17-2009, 03:43 PM
Wished I could man. Yell extra loud for me. :D

Canada
08-17-2009, 05:19 PM
Just had to let you all know that we (me, Big Dan and Dell) just got my tix to go see the Donkeys on December 6th. The boys and I will be flying into KC on Sat Dec 5th at 11am and we are staying until the 14th and going to see the Donkeys and the B-lls games. We will be staying at the Holiday Inn Sports Complex across from the stadium. Anyone who wants to compe out and drink some beers, just let me know when and where!! I would also like to get a some people together to tailgate. Lemme know if you are interested. I already have a short list of people I will be meeting up with. Shoule be YZILLA, Tammietailgator, Bike, Moeofe, Hermhater, the Beer Guy at the stadium. Its gonna be a kiKC a week so get your tickets early!! :drunkhb:

We got endzone seats Sec 129 Row 1!! So watch for the big Canadians when the Chiefs storm the endzone all day!! :bananen_smilies046:

And Hayvern and Captain IT too. Sorry guys, I was half asleep this morning!! :bananen_smilies046:

doobs_05
08-19-2009, 03:32 AM
LUCKY!! i have college i have to go to but maybe i'll just take out some extra loans hahaha

IlovetheChiefs
08-19-2009, 08:50 AM
Just had to let you all know that we (me, Big Dan and Dell) just got my tix to go see the Donkeys on December 6th. The boys and I will be flying into KC on Sat Dec 5th at 11am and we are staying until the 14th and going to see the Donkeys and the B-lls games. We will be staying at the Holiday Inn Sports Complex across from the stadium. Anyone who wants to compe out and drink some beers, just let me know when and where!! I would also like to get a some people together to tailgate. Lemme know if you are interested. I already have a short list of people I will be meeting up with. Shoule be YZILLA, Tammietailgator, Bike, Moeofe, Hermhater, the Beer Guy at the stadium. Its gonna be a kiKC a week so get your tickets early!! :drunkhb:

You're only going to meet up with one of those dudes through the course of the day? Unlikely. :D:lol::bananen_smilies046:

Canada
08-19-2009, 10:28 AM
You're only going to meet up with one of those dudes through the course of the day? Unlikely. :D:lol::bananen_smilies046:

No, I am gonna meet a lot of them, but there is a member here (I forget his screen name) who is a beer guy at the stadium that we are gonna go party with!! :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
08-19-2009, 10:28 AM
My tickets just came in the mail today too!!:yahoo:

Bike
08-19-2009, 12:43 PM
And Hayvern and Captain IT too. Sorry guys, I was hungover this morning!! :bananen_smilies046:
Fixed.

Canada
08-19-2009, 01:03 PM
Fixed.
You don't get hangovers if u don't stop drinkin :sign0104:

Canada
08-19-2009, 01:11 PM
im lucky no matter how much i drink i dont get hungover!

No, u just dont drink enough.

Chiefster
08-19-2009, 02:00 PM
My tickets just came in the mail today too!!:yahoo:

Cool! I'll look for ya on the tube! :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
08-19-2009, 02:02 PM
Cool! I'll look for ya on the tube! :bananen_smilies046:

How cold does KC get in December? We might go topless!! :D

Chiefster
08-19-2009, 02:05 PM

Hard to tell; in mid America the weather tends to be a bit erratic. I've seen warm Decembers and cool Septembers. :lol:

Last years final game was about 10 below zero if memory serves me correctly.

Canada
08-19-2009, 02:08 PM
Hard to tell; in mid America the weather tends to be a bit erratic. I've seen warm Decembers and cool Septembers. :lol:

Last years final game was about 10 below zero if memory serves me correctly.

Not so bad

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

honda522
08-19-2009, 02:54 PM
Depends, it often changes. Certainly not colder than up there. Belly Boy is out there ever game.

Chiefster
08-19-2009, 03:29 PM
Not so bad

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

about how cold was it at the time that picture was taken?

Canada
08-19-2009, 03:35 PM
about how cold was it at the time that picture was taken?

That day was -28 (+ the wind chill brought it to about -35)

Chiefster
08-19-2009, 03:51 PM

Kinda overdressed for the occasion weren't ya? :D

Canada
08-19-2009, 04:43 PM
Kinda overdressed for the occasion weren't ya? :D

My wife MADE me wear shorts. She really dosent let me get outta hand!! :D

Chiefster
08-19-2009, 05:02 PM
My wife MADE me wear shorts. She really dosent let me get outta hand!! :D

:lol: Wives are like that.

IlovetheChiefs
08-19-2009, 08:19 PM
No, I am gonna meet a lot of them, but there is a member here (I forget his screen name) who is a beer guy at the stadium that we are gonna go party with!! :bananen_smilies046:

That's cool. Knew there had to be an explanation, heh.

You don't get hangovers if u don't stop drinkin :sign0104:

And here's another one that would be a great quote submission for "Your favorite Canada quotes". :lol:

Hayvern
08-19-2009, 09:29 PM

After 0 degrees it really doesn't matter anymore.

Connie Jo
08-19-2009, 09:49 PM
I like endzone seats best cause I personally see the plays/ball better looking down/up field.

I'm planning on being at this game, it's the game they're retiring DT's jersey, presenting the Thomas family with DT's HOF ring too. I haven't bought tickets yet, but have been looking around the ticket sources for best seats/price.

As far as temps...I've attended Dec. games in the 50's and the one that was -10 against the Chargers a couple yrs ago I think it was. Tynes kicked a record distance FG for the win. GREAT GAME!! Anyway...like Chiefster said, temps can be within a wide range.