PDA

View Full Version : Invite

hobie
06-20-2006, 11:24 AM
Hello to all Chiefs fans! Let me introduce myself a little. My name is Hobie and I am in Houston, TX. This season brings us Texans fans a new ray of hope(fingers crossed). This year they have your beloved Chiefs on the schedule for the 1st pre season game on August 12th. I would like to invite anyone in or around the Houston area on that day to attend our tailgate party. The first game of the season we bring it in with an enormous party.
If you are interested, please let me know, we would enjoy having ya'll join us. There will be plenty of food, drinks and other things. Please wear colors to make for a good time..
I hope your season goes well for you and that we see as many of you as possible.

Chiefster
06-20-2006, 01:31 PM
Thank you for the invite hobie, and let me return to you the sentiment for your teams future success. In the week leading up to the preseason opener let me extend to you, and all Texans fans, an invitation to our "Smack talk" forum for some good nature smack talkin; drop by and represent your Texans; we will be representing our Chiefs. I will sticky this thread so that all who visit here can be made aware of your invite. Thanks again. :pint:

chief31
06-22-2006, 08:54 AM
Hello Hobie. Let me say that I appreciate the offer. Having said that, I'm fairly certain that I, personally, won't be able to attend that game.

I'll consider myself lucky to attend my first ever NFL game this season. But, again thank you for your hospitality. And, good luck rebuilding this season.

Ya'know, I really would have liked to see Dom Capers there for one more season. Now that they have the huge defensive lineman that he had been wanting for the past two seasons. I think he is a competant coach, and will probably be back next year, as a defensive coordinator. We'll see.

Old_admin
07-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Wish I could. Thanks for the invite though.

Chiefster
07-08-2006, 12:51 AM
admin wrote:
Wish I could. Thanks for the invite though.

Me too! :-D

Chiefster
07-20-2006, 08:41 AM
I'll see what I can do about getting more folks interested hobie. :-)

hobie
07-24-2006, 08:49 AM
Well less than 3 weeks to go before the firts preseason game, can you believe it is here already....
Well the invite is still open to any Chiefs fans around the Houston area, sorry the rest of you cannot make it, but remember, my door is always open if ya decide to do it anyways.....

Chiefster
07-24-2006, 09:21 AM
hobie wrote:
Well less than 3 weeks to go before the firts preseason game, can you believe it is here already....
Well the invite is still open to any Chiefs fans around the Houston area, sorry the rest of you cannot make it, but remember, my door is always open if ya decide to do it anyways.....

Yup former Texans vs the current Texans; I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks again for your hospitality! ;-)