PDA

View Full Version : There is something fishy going on here.

Sn@keIze
08-19-2009, 04:25 AM
Where is Kansas City Chris and his silly post?

Why were all of his post deleted?

Oh, and welcome back Canada! We are glad to see you again.

You'll be glad to know that KC Chris is conveniently gone as soon as you show up.

I detect that the government here is corrupt.

Will someone please pacify my skepticism.

doobs_05
08-19-2009, 04:37 AM
I thought KC Chris said he left??

Sn@keIze
08-19-2009, 05:09 AM
I thought KC Chris said he left??
Well look it up for me in his post

doobs_05
08-19-2009, 07:30 AM
can't find it but he posted something under a new name similar to his old just spelt different and he was saying he felt like he wasn't well liked in this forum and that he was leaving but hoped the chiefs and us well

Snoopy09
08-19-2009, 08:52 AM
He was banizzled Yo.

Canada
08-19-2009, 10:22 AM
Hello Snake!! I am back!! I couldnt tell ya what happened with KCChris. I had been forced to ignore him and have not read a post of his in months!!

Chiefster
08-19-2009, 04:03 PM
He violated the rules and was given the boot.

I hope this clears things up.

Canada
08-19-2009, 04:44 PM
Yeah Snake... dumba$s

Hayvern
08-19-2009, 09:40 PM
Nothing to see here, move along!

honda522
08-19-2009, 10:14 PM
Its all these negative people signing up. I think they are really faider fans trying to piss us off.

Canada
08-19-2009, 11:10 PM
so then why did noone tell him why he was banned if he violated the rules? i have my opinion and its prob true but chris is gone one day and magically the next canada is back.. not that i give a rats either way but you gotta admit it looks fishy

I think I was pretty clear on the fact that i was still at the site reading new about the Chiefs. Just not posting. Once I saw Chris was gone, I started posting again. Its called reading :sign0104:

Vanilla Garilla
08-19-2009, 11:13 PM
I think I was pretty clear on the fact that i was still at the site reading new about the Chiefs. Just not posting. Once I saw Chris was gone, I started posting again. Its called reading :sign0104:

Reading? What the heck is that? I tried it once but my brain started hurting, so now i plain refuse too.

Chiefster
08-20-2009, 12:37 AM
Nothing to see here, move along!

Eggsactly.

Sn@keIze
08-20-2009, 01:04 AM
Im not satisfied.

Does anybody here (other than a mod) know what he did? He did something pretty obvious to warrant a permanent ban. Yet no one seems to know.

Sorry Canada i came off like you were up to no good. Im so glad to see you back.:bananen_smilies046:

Vandelay
08-20-2009, 01:32 AM
Who cares why he's gone, just be thankful.
This site is fun again, you can make a joke without someone getting bent out of shape.
IMO Chris deserved the axe when he told TS to jump into a tornado.

Chiefster
08-20-2009, 01:42 AM
Im not satisfied.

Does anybody here (other than a mod) know what he did? He did something pretty obvious to warrant a permanent ban. Yet no one seems to know.

Sorry Canada i came off like you were up to no good. Im so glad to see you back.:bananen_smilies046:

Sn@keIze, I like you, but if you're looking for satisfaction regarding this issue then I fear you will simply remain unsatisfied. Management simply isn't going to take ownership of anyone's quest for details regarding KCC. I answered your question in an earlier post and as far as management is concerned that is all you or anyone else is entitled to. Sorry if this comes off as abrasive, but there really isn't anything more to discuss here.

Sn@keIze
08-20-2009, 01:54 AM
Im not satisfied.

Sn@keIze, I like you, but if you're looking for satisfaction regarding this issue then I fear you will simply remain unsatisfied. Management simply isn't going to take ownership of anyone's quest for details regarding KCC. I answered your question in an earlier post and as far as management is concerned that is all you or anyone else is entitled to. Sorry if this comes off as abrasive, but there really isn't anything more to discuss here.I appreciate your response and concern in my quest. I probly will remain unsatisfied.

However, my request wasnt to you or management. As you see. I said other than a mod. I know you wont answer.

If regular member here knows what the heck happened to warrant a permanent ban some info would be nice.

I just dont want corruption is all.

Chiefster
08-20-2009, 02:50 AM
I appreciate your response and concern in my quest. I probly will remain unsatisfied.

However, my request wasnt to you or management. As you see. I said other than a mod. I know you wont answer.

If regular member here knows what the heck happened to warrant a permanent ban some info would be nice.

I just dont want corruption is all.

I understood that you weren't asking the boards management or me in particular; I simply was stating managements position. As for your concern of corruption: management did not give any special treatment to KCC or anyone else with whom he had any confrontations with. No one that I know of made it a point to tell Canada that "the cost was clear", nor was KCC banned in hopes that Canada would once again begin posting here. The reason for the ban is not important and is inappropriate for discussion in an open forum.

Sn@keIze
08-20-2009, 03:38 AM
I understood that you weren't asking the boards management or me in particular; I simply was stating managements position. As for your concern of corruption: management did not give any special treatment to KCC or anyone else with whom he had any confrontations with. No one that I know of made it a point to tell Canada that "the cost was clear", nor was KCC banned in hopes that Canada would once again begin posting here. The reason for the ban is not important and is inappropriate for discussion in an open forum.This is not true! Why is this not important and inappropriate in an open forum?

KCC talked out of his arse, OK. We all know that. But he was a Chiefs fan and I need some piece of mind that he wasnt done injustice.

I just want some answers. Like the thread says. something is fishy.

Chiefster
08-20-2009, 03:46 AM
...And, I'm telling you that it is not important for you or anyone to know the details of the banning. Your peace of mind is something you'll need to come to terms with on your own. The answer that anyone is entitled to has already been given. This will be my final word on the matter.

Sn@keIze
08-20-2009, 04:14 AM
...And, I'm telling you that it is not important for you or anyone to know the details of the banning. Your peace of mind is something you'll need to come to terms with on your own. The answer that anyone is entitled to has already been given. This will be my final word on the matter.
It is important because I ( a fellow Chief fan and friend is asking) and i would for you.

You have already told me that only mods (and/or admin) know about the banning. Why? What is there to hide?

Ive ask you Chiefster to not respond because i knew you werent going to tell me. Only people who arent Mods. Yet you are commited to this cover up. Im glad you are not posting again in this thread. Prove you mean what you say.

And please dont close this thread:D

Coach
08-20-2009, 07:01 PM
so then why did noone tell him why he was banned if he violated the rules? i have my opinion and its prob true but chris is gone one day and magically the next canada is back.. not that i give a rats either way but you gotta admit it looks fishy
KCChris violated multiple rules and was banned as a result.

Im not satisfied.

It is important because I ( a fellow Chief fan and friend is asking) and i would for you.

You have already told me that only mods (and/or admin) know about the banning. Why? What is there to hide?

Ive ask you Chiefster to not respond because i knew you werent going to tell me. Only people who arent Mods. Yet you are commited to this cover up. Im glad you are not posting again in this thread. Prove you mean what you say.
And please dont close this thread:D

Newsflash....Nobody is covering up anything and the details of his expulsion are NONE of your business. KCCHris had multiple rules infractions including creating multiple accounts and sending threatening PM's. I'm not sure why you feel you deserve any explanation. But if you have further questions, they should be directed to me via a PM.

Sn@keIze
08-20-2009, 07:31 PM
KCChris violated multiple rules and was banned as a result.

Newsflash....Nobody is covering up anything and the details of his expulsion are NONE of your business. KCCHris had multiple rules infractions including creating multiple accounts and sending threatening PM's. I'm not sure why you feel you deserve any explanation. But if you have further questions, they should be directed to me via a PM.

Thanks for the late post. Ive already got good a explanation.

All it took was a PM. See, was that so hard.

Coach
08-20-2009, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the late post. Ive already got good a explanation.

All it took was a PM. See, was that so hard.

Guess why you didn't receive a PM from me???? Because it didn't concern you. It's about to concern you though.

Sn@keIze
08-20-2009, 08:41 PM
Guess why you didn't receive a PM from me???? Because it didn't concern you. It's about to concern you though.oh snap!

Flex those virtual muscles! Whew!

Canada
08-21-2009, 10:45 AM
haha ego trip

Yeah...the owner of the site is on an ego trip!! :sign0098:

jtandcrew
08-21-2009, 11:12 AM
This thread was slightly amusing at first! Now its just getting retarded! Way I see it if you were not banned or you are not a mod then stfu! Who cares why kcchris is not here and you others that want to continue to complain about it are just getting annoying! Conspiracy? :lol: Grow up and keep to the topic of this website and quit b!tch!ing and if you dont like it then im sure there is another site that will take you!:bananen_smilies046:

OK im done with my rant now!:beer: