PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsCrowd has a new Mod!!

Canada
08-20-2009, 10:40 AM
I would like to thank Coach for making me ChiefsCrowds newest moderator. I have no real power, I am not able to ban people, nor can I alter posts, give out infractions or anything else the mods can do. I will also not deal with any problems between members, I will not merge similar threads, I will not move threads to the proper forums, I will not start betting events, and I won't filter swear words. So I hope no mods feel as though I was wrongly promoted to this position of Moderator, but I want you all to know that I will continue to drink a lot of beer, I will continue to paintmy head red and run around like an idiot, I will continue to pick fights on the crowd and OUR CHIEFS ARE GONNA KICK SOME F**KIN' A$S!!!!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

GlennBree
08-20-2009, 10:50 AM
I would like to thank Coach for making me ChiefsCrowds newest moderator. I have no real power, I am not able to ban people, nor can I alter posts, give out infractions or anything else the mods can do. I will also not deal with any problems between members, I will not merge similar threads, I will not move threads to the proper forums, I will not start betting events, and I won't filter swear words. So I hope no mods feel as though I was wrongly promoted to this position of Moderator, but I want you all to know that I will continue to drink a lot of beer, I will continue to paintmy head red and run around like an idiot, I will continue to pick fights on the crowd and OUR CHIEFS ARE GONNA KICK SOME F**KIN' A!!!!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

:lol: ROTFLMFAO!!!!! :funnypost:

jtandcrew
08-20-2009, 12:48 PM
Gratz buddy! I would long for that type of position! Have the title but have no real power or expectations except drink beer! SWEET! Ill drink to that! :lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Good to see you back and posting again like your old self!:bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
08-20-2009, 01:08 PM
:lol: Now :beer:!:bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
08-20-2009, 01:17 PM
Then I get to be one too!

honda522
08-20-2009, 01:22 PM
So what can you do now?

Canada
08-20-2009, 01:40 PM
Lots of secret behind the scenes stuff!!

hermhater
08-20-2009, 01:55 PM
Can you ban me?

stricken721
08-20-2009, 02:01 PM
:sign0098: Good Job Canada!

Bike
08-20-2009, 02:24 PM
I don't want to know.
CHIEFS ROCK

Canada
08-20-2009, 03:30 PM
Can you ban me?

Yes, but only you!!:p

GlennBree
08-20-2009, 05:13 PM

HHHmmmmmmmmmmmm.....(no comment) :tongue:

doobs_05
08-21-2009, 03:25 AM
All of my dreams have just come true.....

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/08/50.jpg

congrats to you sir :bananen_smilies046:

DT14PRIEST
08-21-2009, 03:27 AM
Booooooo!!!

:mob:

:D

Chiefster
08-22-2009, 02:01 AM
Profoundly void.

Coach
08-22-2009, 03:15 PM
Beer Mod. Why didn't I think of that?

Canada
08-22-2009, 03:23 PM
Beer Mod. Why didn't I think of that?

Cause you aren't very smart!! :bananen_smilies046:

Connie Jo
08-22-2009, 06:03 PM
I would like to thank Coach for making me ChiefsCrowds newest moderator. I have no real power, I am not able to ban people, nor can I alter posts, give out infractions or anything else the mods can do. I will also not deal with any problems between members, I will not merge similar threads, I will not move threads to the proper forums, I will not start betting events, and I won't filter swear words. So I hope no mods feel as though I was wrongly promoted to this position of Moderator, but I want you all to know that I will continue to drink a lot of beer, I will continue to paintmy head red and run around like an idiot, I will continue to pick fights on the crowd and OUR CHIEFS ARE GONNA KICK SOME F**KIN' A!!!!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

Congratulations!

Don't know you, or others here real well yet, but it's obvious you have an enjoyable & great sense of humor, well deserving no doubt of being promoted, haha.

:bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
08-22-2009, 10:58 PM
:bananen_smilies046: :yahoo: :bananen_smilies046: :lol: