PDA

View Full Version : I just had the best idea EVER!!

Canada
08-20-2009, 10:08 AM
So I was sitting here looking around for tickets to the fubbalo game on Dec 13. I like to get as close to the game as I can and I was looking at 50 yard line seats Row 3 behind the Chiefs. And I thought to myself...self, how can I get closer that that? Then it hit me. If I bring my Chiefs helmet, and try and buy a replica uniform, I could just hop in the tunnel with them when the come outon the field!! I could watch the game from the sidelines!! :yahoo:

If they put me in for one play, i am gonna run up to TO and punch him in the mouth!! :D

Hayvern
08-20-2009, 10:22 AM
So I was sitting here looking around for tickets to the fubbalo game on Dec 13. I like to get as close to the game as I can and I was looking at 50 yard line seats Row 3 behind the Chiefs. And I thought to myself...self, how can I get closer that that? Then it hit me. If I bring my Chiefs helmet, and try and buy a replica uniform, I could just hop in the tunnel with them when the come outon the field!! I could watch the game from the sidelines!! :yahoo:

If they put me in for one play, i am gonna run up to TO and punch him in the mouth!! :D

That might work, but all that red paint on your head and the beers hanging around your neck would give you away.

Besides, I don't think they serve beer on the sideline and I doubt you could make it through four quarters of football without it!!

:lol: :yahoo:

Canada
08-20-2009, 10:35 AM
That might work, but all that red paint on your head and the beers hanging around your neck would give you away.

Besides, I don't think they serve beer on the sideline and I doubt you could make it through four quarters of football without it!!

:lol: :yahoo:

OK, the uniform would be my outfit for the game (no paint) and I know a beer guy, he can just toss them too me from the seats!! :D

GlennBree
08-20-2009, 10:36 AM

OH!! I would pay you LOTS AND LOTS OF BEERS to punch TO in the mouth!!! Seriously!!
:fighting0030:

Canada
08-20-2009, 10:47 AM
OH!! I would pay you LOTS AND LOTS OF BEERS to punch TO in the mouth!!! Seriously!!
:fighting0030:
Sweet, I am only 20 minutes from fubbalo. How much beer are we talkin'?:bananen_smilies046:

GlennBree
08-20-2009, 10:52 AM
Sweet, I am only 20 minutes from fubbalo. How much beer are we talkin'?:bananen_smilies046:

HHmmmm...

Canada punching TO in the face:Priceless!!!
(as many as you'd like):bananen_smilies046:

Canada
08-20-2009, 10:55 AM
HHmmmm...

I couldnt do that to you, I would hate to be the reason you couldnt afford to eat anymore!!:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
08-20-2009, 11:58 AM
HHmmmm...

I couldnt do that to you, I would hate to be the reason you couldnt afford to eat anymore!!:bananen_smilies046:

:lol:

I was just going to say: she has no idea... :D

Bike
08-20-2009, 01:29 PM
That would be a 15 yard penalty. Haley don't like penalties. He'd trade you to Fubbalo...

Canada
08-20-2009, 02:30 PM
That would be a 15 yard penalty. Haley don't like penalties. He'd trade you to Fubbalo...

Say that again and I will punch you in the f**kin mouth!!

Chiefster
08-20-2009, 02:42 PM
Say that again and I will punch you in the f**kin mouth!!

It could be worse he coulda said the Faders. :lol:

Canada
08-20-2009, 02:45 PM
It could be worse he coulda said the Faders. :lol:

It equally as bad if u ask me!!

Chiefster
08-20-2009, 02:54 PM
It equally as bad if u ask me!!

:lol: I guess it's a good think He didn't say both.

Chiefs should have picked you up when they traded off Jared Allen.

hermhater
08-20-2009, 08:21 PM
Do it dude!

tammietailgator
08-21-2009, 12:28 AM
Awesome! Can you make the t-shirt bomb shooter guy shoot one up to me?

Chiefster
08-21-2009, 01:26 AM
Awesome! Can you make the t-shirt bomb shooter guy shoot one up to me?

Make him shoot the other teams QB in the groin. :D

Guru
08-21-2009, 01:43 AM
Does Fuffalo even have a QB

Chiefster
08-21-2009, 01:45 AM
Good question.

Canada
08-21-2009, 07:22 AM
No they don't

IlovetheChiefs
08-21-2009, 05:08 PM
Even better would be if you punched Trent Edwards in the mouth so T.O. would cry and say, "That's my quarterback!"

Canada
08-21-2009, 05:30 PM
Even better would be if you punched Trent Edwards in the mouth so T.O. would cry and say, "That's my quarterback!":lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rbedgood
08-22-2009, 01:52 AM
Even better would be if you punched Trent Edwards in the mouth so T.O. would cry and say, "That's my quarterback!"

That only works following a game where "his QB" threw at least 10 passes his direction...

IlovetheChiefs
08-22-2009, 05:35 PM
Yes good point. For when TO was an Eagle, he was fine with McNabb in '04. But then in '05 he started badmouthing him all the time (like saying the Eagles would have won all their games if they had Favre instead of McNabb, and saying "I wasn't the one who got tired in the Super Bowl").

So if Canada had punched McNabb in the mouth in 2004 then TO would have cried and did the it's my qb line. And if Canada had punched McNabb in the mouth in 2005 then TO would have said, "Let's sign this guy up on our team el pronto!"