PDA

View Full Version : What TV shows do you enjoy watching (now or past)

doobs_05
08-21-2009, 03:14 AM
Just wondeirng what TV shows you guys (and girls) like to watch.

I was reffered to The Office (american version) and i've been watching that and its hilliarious. I also enjoy watching The Tonight Show with Conan O'brien, scrubs, and South Park is my all time fav. show.

Old shows, i watched Seinfeld, Wings, Law and Order..i watched those with my brother and dad when i was young.

and as a kid i really like Beavis and Butt-head, ren and stimpy, and alot of Nickelodeon stuff

AussieChiefsFan
08-21-2009, 03:33 AM
The Simpsons!

Chiefster
08-21-2009, 07:31 AM
The Simpsons!

...This

IlovetheChiefs
08-21-2009, 05:23 PM
Here's the five best sitcoms of all time: 1. The Honeymooners 2. I Love Lucy 3. The Andy Griffith Show 4. All in the Family 5. Green Acres. My fave crime drama was Hawaii Five O. Best cartoon is The Flintstones. I liked a lot of the old game shows (and thoroughly enjoyed seeing them again once they came on the game show channel). Like Tattletales, Match Game, Card Sharks, Let's Make a Deal, and Press Your Luck. (Come on BIG BUCKS! No WHAMMIES! And.... STOP!!) I like the 700 club. And People's Court. And The Young and the Restless (the only soap I've ever watched!). And even though this isn't a show, I just have to say that the best television is CHIEFS FOOTBALL!

Vanilla Garilla
08-21-2009, 06:47 PM
The Office, Dexter, and Weeds. Dexter is my absolute favorite though.

Chiefster
08-22-2009, 12:39 AM
Twenty-four (24)

AkChief49
08-23-2009, 06:51 AM
Here's the five best sitcoms of all time: 1. The Honeymooners 2. I Love Lucy 3. The Andy Griffith Show 4. All in the Family 5. Green Acres. My fave crime drama was Hawaii Five O. Best cartoon is The Flintstones. I liked a lot of the old game shows (and thoroughly enjoyed seeing them again once they came on the game show channel). Like Tattletales, Match Game, Card Sharks, Let's Make a Deal, and Press Your Luck. (Come on BIG BUCKS! No WHAMMIES! And.... STOP!!) I like the 700 club. And People's Court. And The Young and the Restless (the only soap I've ever watched!). And even though this isn't a show, I just have to say that the best television is CHIEFS FOOTBALL!best cartoon= bugs bunny/ road runner:D

Canada
08-23-2009, 08:37 AM
Third Watch was a good show, there is a new one called Trauma coming out this fall that I can't wait to see. I also like Tattoo highway and LA Ink. Ket Von Dee is soooooooo HOT!!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/08/144.jpg

Chiefster
08-23-2009, 09:24 AM
Get Smart

Canada
08-23-2009, 09:25 AM
Get Smart

Ok...i'll try

Chiefster
08-23-2009, 09:34 AM
Ok...i'll try

:lol::lol::lol:

"Get Smart" was a sitcom TV series back in the sixties spoofing spies.

IlovetheChiefs
08-23-2009, 04:56 PM
best cartoon= bugs bunny/ road runner:D

Looney Tunes is up there! So is Tom and Jerry. But The Flintstones was absolute brilliance!

I forgot to mention The Twilight Zone. The original Rod Serling 60's series. Oooh I loved those shows and the opening and closing music and visuals. And Serling's delivery of his intros and concluding comments.

AkChief49
08-23-2009, 05:39 PM
Looney Tunes is up there! So is Tom and Jerry. But The Flintstones was absolute brilliance!

I forgot to mention The Twilight Zone. The original Rod Serling 60's series. Oooh I loved those shows and the opening and closing music and visuals. And Serling's delivery of his intros and concluding comments.
"nightmare at 20,000 feet"-classic

Hayvern
08-23-2009, 06:41 PM
Old stuff...

If I happen to see MASH on anywhere, all bets are off.

Law and Order is another one like that.

Star Trek The Original Series and The Next Generation. Didn't much care for any of the others.

Today, about the only thing I go out of my way to watch is Heroes.

doobs_05
08-24-2009, 02:52 AM
i also like House, that guy is just a complete dick on that show but its hilliarious.

I also like watching Fresh Prince of Bel Aire

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

Connie Jo
08-24-2009, 03:00 AM
I stopped watching much TV several yrs ago, the only exception being Chiefs games, other NFL games, NFL Network, etc.. If isn't NFL related, I don't have an interest anymore in TV, as strange as that sounds, haha.

It bores me, too many (fake) reality shows, too many commericals as well. Bring back the days of Andy Griffith, Bonanza, Gunsmoke, Leave it to Beaver, Starsky & Hutch, Kojak...I'll watch again, lol.

Chiefster
08-24-2009, 03:05 AM
I stopped watching much TV several yrs ago, the only exception being Chiefs games, other NFL games, NFL Network, etc.. If isn't NFL related, I don't have an interest anymore in TV, as strange as that sounds, haha.

It bores me, too many (fake) reality shows, too many commericals as well. Bring back the days of Andy Griffith, Bonanza, Gunsmoke, Leave it to Beaver, Starsky & Hutch, Kojak...I'll watch again, lol.

You and I have much in common. :D

Although there are a few new shows I do enjoy: "24", "House" to name a couple.

doobs_05
08-24-2009, 03:10 AM
I use to watch the Sopranos when i had HBO then i stopped only saw like 2 seasons

Chiefster
08-24-2009, 03:13 AM
I've never seen that show.

doobs_05
08-24-2009, 03:16 AM
my brother really enjoyed it. good thing about HBO or Showtime series is that there is no commercials

also the show won alot of awards so thats saying something

Chiefster
08-24-2009, 03:17 AM
my brother really enjoyed it. good thing about HBO or Showtime series is that there is no commercials

also the show won alot of awards so thats saying something

That is a big plus.

doobs_05
08-24-2009, 03:18 AM
also the show has alot of violence, sex, drug use, blood so if your into that and mob tv shows then you'll like it

Chiefster
08-24-2009, 03:23 AM
also the show has alot of violence, sex, drug use, blood so if your into that and mob tv shows then you'll like it

Well, not really so much as intriguing as it sounds. :D

Connie Jo
08-24-2009, 03:58 AM
You and I have much in common. :D

Although there are a few new shows I do enjoy: "24", "House" to name a couple.

Well, do I dare ask your age? That may be why, from the same generation? lol

I've become out of the habit of watching TV for so long now, haven't given any new shows a chance. I couldn't tell ya the name of one TV show on these days, unless I've heard it mentioned in conversation from others. I spend most of what once was evening TV time on the PC now...answering emails, working on graphics, the music website I participate in, and here now too, haha.

Connie Jo
08-24-2009, 04:04 AM

Flinstones definitely would be my fav cartoon, haha. The musical theme for Twilight Zone is timeless & classic!

Gosh, thinking about it...there were so many great shows I miss. :(

Canada
08-24-2009, 09:05 AM
i also like House, that guy is just a complete dick on that show but its hilliarious.

I also like watching Fresh Prince of Bel Aire

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chiefster
08-24-2009, 03:48 PM
Well, do I dare ask your age? That may be why, from the same generation? lol

I've become out of the habit of watching TV for so long now, haven't given any new shows a chance. I couldn't tell ya the name of one TV show on these days, unless I've heard it mentioned in conversation from others. I spend most of what once was evening TV time on the PC now...answering emails, working on graphics, the music website I participate in, and here now too, haha.

No problem Connie; I'm 25........+21. :D

doobs_05
08-25-2009, 03:01 AM

your addition age is almost as old as me hahaha

yashi
08-25-2009, 02:51 PM
Dexter
Lost
The Office
Survivor
Entourage
Firefly
Weeds

And many others that I'm probably forgetting. Yes, I watch way too much television.

Chiefster
08-25-2009, 03:00 PM
Judge Alex

Connie Jo
08-25-2009, 06:56 PM

LOL

Well, I'm a bit older then, 25.......+28, haha. Not sure if that's considered the same generation or not.

I wish I was still in my 40's!

Chiefster
08-26-2009, 01:13 AM
LOL

Well, I'm a bit older then, 25.......+28, haha. Not sure if that's considered the same generation or not.

I wish I was still in my 40's!

Well, I'm just four years away from my 50's. LOL!

Canada
08-26-2009, 09:04 AM
Well, I'm just four years away from my 150's. LOL!:D:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
08-26-2009, 09:05 PM
:D:bananen_smilies046:

:lol:

I haven't been that young in centuries.

Sweets
08-26-2009, 10:22 PM
In the past who could forget Knight Rider, http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/08/151.jpg loved that show.
Today's show, I really like Royal Pains all the reruns of The 70's Show, Heroes and any cooking show with Chef Gordon Ramsey, the guy is just a dick but that's his appeal IMO.

Chiefster
08-26-2009, 11:47 PM
Let's not forget Boobwatch! :D

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/08/152.jpg

Sweets
08-27-2009, 01:25 AM

That show was just bad......

Connie Jo
08-27-2009, 03:39 AM

And there be the former Mrs. Kid Rock, for 4 months anyway, lol.

Connie Jo
08-27-2009, 03:40 AM
Another show I miss is 'Columbo'!

AkChief49
08-27-2009, 07:46 AM
wild wild west

Chiefster
08-27-2009, 03:30 PM
wild wild west

...Love that show!

seahawksfan12
08-27-2009, 07:09 PM
I am surprised no one has said married with children. That was a classic

ImOpen475
08-27-2009, 07:23 PM
Entourage, The Family Guy, Dexter

doobs_05
08-28-2009, 03:08 AM
Futurama is funny, Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Venture Bros. Metalacolypse (all cartoons)

Canada
08-28-2009, 01:43 PM
Corner Gas (Its about a little hick town in western Canada) Funny sh!t

doobs_05
08-31-2009, 03:29 AM
Corner Gas (Its about a little hick town in western Canada) Funny sh!t

i think i've seen that on tv....i change the channel when it comes on cuz i think its on WGN and it sometimes came on after scrubs

Canada
08-31-2009, 08:17 AM
i think i've seen that on tv....i change the channel when it comes on cuz i think its on WGN and it sometimes came on after scrubs

...and cause you hate Canadians. a$s

doobs_05
08-31-2009, 11:02 AM
how is that possible when i love Rush???

stoneygirl
09-05-2009, 11:22 PM
I watch entirely way too much tv, so there are a number of shows I like.

ER
Boston legal
how I met your mother
All csi
big bang theory
scrubs
All law & order
project runway
hells kitchen
American idol
oz
heros

There are more that I like to watch when I can catch them on.

doobs_05
09-07-2009, 03:27 AM
I watch entirely way too much tv, so there are a number of shows I like.

ER
Boston legal
how I met your mother
All csi
big bang theory
scrubs
All law & order
project runway
hells kitchen
American idol
oz
heros

There are more that I like to watch when I can catch them on.

ok watching scrubs makes you awesome that show is just amazing.

doobs_05
09-07-2009, 03:55 AM
how could i forget this shows.......The Dave Chappelle show.....god that show was funny

top 3 sketches

1. Wu-Tang Financial
2. Wayne Brady
3. Charlie Murphy True Hollywood stories- Prince

honorable mention
The Mad Real World

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f11/krauzer/chappelle.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r223/hotmama0603/davechappelle.gif

stoneygirl
09-07-2009, 12:09 PM
scrubs always makes me laugh. Another show that always made me bust up was mind of mencia.

doobs_05
09-08-2009, 03:27 AM
scrubs always makes me laugh. Another show that always made me bust up was mind of mencia.

really??? mind of mencia??? i don't like that guy...after watching that south park episode with him made me figure out he's not that funny....

but scrubs is great....fav. part on scrubs was when Turk dances to Bell Biv Devoe for the air band the janitor, Ted, and the delivery driver make

KristofLaw
09-08-2009, 04:50 AM
Cheers, Dexter, Californication, High Stakes Poker, those hour real life long crime shows (can't think of any names), re-runs of older shows mainly. Oh, I guess I still watch cartoons too...