PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help!

Vanilla Garilla
08-23-2009, 10:13 AM
Ok so my madden online franchise draft is tonight, i have the 4th overall pick and i am confused as to who i choose, do i build my team around a quarterback? I think so, but here is a poll of the players that should be available that are high on my list, what do you guys think?

chiefsfreak4life
08-23-2009, 10:55 AM
I don't play Madden, but I do play Fantasy! Anyway, I picked Peterson, but I bet he isn't available at #4. That being said, my second choice on your list would be Brees. I actually would take a RB first in Fantasy, but I don't know how Madden works.

Vanilla Garilla
08-23-2009, 10:57 AM
I don't play Madden, but I do play Fantasy! Anyway, I picked Peterson, but I bet he isn't available at #4. That being said, my second choice on your list would be Brees. I actually would take a RB first in Fantasy, but I don't know how Madden works.

You just have to place yourself in the shoes of a GM, To me, if i was to start an expansion team, i would build it around the QB. Since the online franchise doesnt go off of real life stats, rather wins and losses in which i play with the team i build, it is important to pick the best possible player to lead my team to victory.