PDA

View Full Version : **OFFICAL** Madden 10 Chiefs Crowd Online Franchise (Xbox)

doobs_05
08-24-2009, 03:15 AM
This will be the place to talk about how your games went and talk about upcoming games. and if board members play each other we can schedule times to play

Today i won 31-7. Had Cassel at QB who threw 2 TD and for 76 yds. but my D stepped it up with 4 Take aways.

D. Bowe is my reciever but didn't do anything lol.

I got the broncos next (Obi Jon or something controls them)

Sn@keIze
08-24-2009, 03:30 AM
i got raped

doobs_05
08-24-2009, 03:43 AM
i got raped

lol sorry thats just funny to see when i opened this up.....who did you play and whats your team and your players

Sn@keIze
08-24-2009, 04:21 AM
lol sorry thats just funny to see when i opened this up.....who did you play and whats your team and your players
Im the jags.

I couldnt make it for the draft so it was auto pick.

The Coltsl beat me.

That was my first time playing Madden online tho.

The last FB game i played online was ESPN NFL 2k5.

Ive got some questions for Madden fans. Let me start out with this for right now.

How do I adjust my auto substitutions? ( Like when LJ hits 70% fatigue i throw his backup in.)

yashi
08-24-2009, 09:58 AM
I made it to I think around round 18 or so before I got bored and left. I'm the Eagles and I'm pretty happy with my team. I built my team around the passing game since I suck at running it in this game.

Hasselbeck, Darren Sproles, Steve Smith, Roy Williams, Kevin Curtis, Tony Scheffler. LenDale White is my short yardage back.

Then on defense I have some studs too: Kampman, Adrian Wilson. I'm going to run the 4-3 so Kampman will be at DE. Funny I ended up with DaJuan Morgan autodrafted, and I hate that guy.

Who is the Panthers (MR FIX IT 15)? I play you week 1 so we need to figure out when we can play.

doobs_05
08-25-2009, 02:59 AM
looks like Church and Big daddy had a good game tho

Vanilla Garilla
08-25-2009, 03:20 PM
Still waiting to play my game, hopefully today! BTW, Church is now acting commissioner of the league.