PDA

View Full Version : Im really starting to like Todd Haley...

KottkeKU
08-25-2009, 11:18 PM
I find myself feeling better about Todd Haley being coach of the Chiefs more and more each passing day...does anyone else agree? I guess this goes hand in hand with Pioli, but i still think trading Gonzalez away wasnt worth a 2nd rounder...but only time will tell before that one falls into play, afterall we could end up getting another hall of famer out of that 2nd rounder you just never know...

But other than that, i have seen nothing but improvements...I think Haley is really working this team hard, and thats what a good team needs...and the defense from the little we have seen looks stronger up front...i think they are responding to the attitude Haley has brought upon the new KC Chiefs..

AkChief49
08-25-2009, 11:26 PM
I find myself feeling better about Todd Haley being coach of the Chiefs more and more each passing day...does anyone else agree? I guess this goes hand in hand with Pioli, but i still think trading Gonzalez away wasnt worth a 2nd rounder...but only time will tell before that one falls into play, afterall we could end up getting another hall of famer out of that 2nd rounder you just never know...

But other than that, i have seen nothing but improvements...I think Haley is really working this team hard, and thats what a good team needs...and the defense from the little we have seen looks stronger up front...i think they are responding to the attitude Haley has brought upon the new KC Chiefs..
I agree completely except for the Gonzo trade. As much as I hated to see him go, the value was too much to pass up

Vandelay
08-25-2009, 11:31 PM
I think Haley is just what this team needed, tough, hard nosed coach. Can't wait till the real season starts.

As far as Gonzales goes, he didn't want to be here, so don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

Chiefs will win more games than ATL this year.

honda522
08-25-2009, 11:55 PM
The only thing I didn't like about Gonzo was that we couldn't get something for this eyar.

billb40
08-26-2009, 12:15 AM
I think Haley is just what this team needed, tough, hard nosed coach. Can't wait till the real season starts.

As far as Gonzales goes, he didn't want to be here, so don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

If the Chiefs win more that ATL this year it will be the biggest surprise of the season. Have you watch them play. The "O" line is bad. We still can't pressure the QB without an all out blitz. Secondary is just okay. We have one WR that might be able to catch the ball.

Springfield Chiefs
08-26-2009, 08:40 AM

No way the Chiefs win more games than Atlanta this year. The Chiefs are breaking in a new coach and new systems on both sides of the ball. Atlanta on the other hand is a SB contender who just added one of the greatest TEs of all-time to an already impressive offense.

Canada
08-26-2009, 08:43 AM
No way the Chiefs win more games than Atlanta this year. The Chiefs are breaking in a new coach and new systems on both sides of the ball. Atlanta on the other hand is a SB contender who just added one of the greatest TEs of all-time to an already impressive offense.

No way? Didnt a 4-12 team win a SB the following year? A quick turnaround is not unheard of in the NFL and I have seen plenty of teams with high expectations going in to the season, fall flat on their faces (Dallas Cowgirls) It may be unlikely but 8-10 wins is not out of the question and same can be said for ATL. Thats why they play the games. :bananen_smilies046:

northwest
08-26-2009, 09:07 AM
at least if the chiefs having a losing season i will still feel ok. usually there are obvious reasons why the coach has made wrong decisions, and so far i can't really disagree with too much.

KC Maniac
08-26-2009, 09:57 PM

Wish this was true, but I would need to drink 8-10 more beers before agreeing.

Vandelay
08-26-2009, 10:00 PM
Wish this was true, but I would need to drink 8-10 more beers before agreeing.
:toast2: :toast2: :toast2: :toast2: :toast2: :toast2: :toast2: :toast2: :toast2: :toast2:

honda522
08-26-2009, 10:34 PM
No way? Didnt a 4-12 team win a SB the following year? A quick turnaround is not unheard of in the NFL and I have seen plenty of teams with high expectations going in to the season, fall flat on their faces (Dallas Cowgirls) It may be unlikely but 8-10 wins is not out of the question and same can be said for ATL. Thats why they play the games. :bananen_smilies046:
Thats they way to think Canada!! REP :bananen_smilies046::bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
08-26-2009, 11:41 PM
Anything is possible despite improbabilities.

Bike
08-26-2009, 11:48 PM
Anything is possible despite improbabilities.
Thats how I think whenever I buy a powerball ticket...:D

Chiefster
08-26-2009, 11:50 PM
Thats how I think whenever I buy a powerball ticket...:D

One simply can never tell. :D

KCINNYC
08-27-2009, 01:12 AM
Haley is a first string student of Bill Parcell, who happens to be the Step Father of Pioli, and now, THANK GOODNESS Parcell is now the quote unquote Godfather of the Chiefs...Oh how times have changed, oh how much I love the way Haley screams at his players like Bill P, oh how I love Pioli being able to ask his father in law the ways of the force...Chiefs will be a winner soon, very soon...

And can anyone here HONESTLY say they miss Herm?

Chiefster
08-27-2009, 01:17 AM
Haley is a first string student of Bill Parcell, who happens to be the Step Father of Pioli, and now, THANK GOODNESS Parcell is now the quote unquote Godfather of the Chiefs...Oh how times have changed, oh how much I love the way Haley screams at his players like Bill P, oh how I love Pioli being able to ask his father in law the ways of the force...Chiefs will be a winner soon, very soon...

Nein!

Canada
08-28-2009, 12:55 AM

I missed Herm ...with every shot!! :D

McLovin
08-28-2009, 01:03 AM

I was watching the Eagles/Panthers (I think) game a little tonight and heard Hermie calling it, I threw up in my mouth. There was a play where Asante Samuels (again I think) had helmet to helmet contact with another player, the player dropped the ball and was laying on the ground twitching. Meanwhile Hermie was saying now thats how you lay a hit. Man I still hate him.

Chiefster
08-28-2009, 01:35 AM
I missed Herm ...with every shot!! :D

I told you that you had too many beers to take proper aim. :D

Canada
08-28-2009, 01:37 AM
I told you that you had too many beers to take proper aim. :D

No such thing!!
:bananen_smilies046:

I am a bad shot when I am sober too!!

Chiefster
08-28-2009, 01:39 AM
No such thing!!
:bananen_smilies046:

I am a bad shot when I am sober too!!

:lol:

Practice makes perfect...or so I'm told. :D :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
08-28-2009, 01:40 AM

Practice makes perfect...or so I'm told. :D :bananen_smilies046:

U think Im going to sober up and practice??:sign0104:

Chiefster
08-28-2009, 01:42 AM
U think Im going to sober up and practice??:sign0104:

No, no, no; practice while drunk.

Canada
08-28-2009, 02:01 AM
No, no, no; practice while drunk.

:comeandgetsome:OK....gimme a gun!! :drunkhb: :sterb183: :drunkhb: :sterb020: :drunkhb: :sterb003:

Hey Look at me!! Im an American!!:comeandgetsome:

Chiefster
08-28-2009, 02:05 AM
:comeandgetsome:OK....gimme a gun!! :drunkhb: :sterb183: :drunkhb: :sterb020: :drunkhb: :sterb003:

Hey Look at me!! Im an American!!:comeandgetsome:

doobs_05
08-28-2009, 03:19 AM
:bananen_smilies015: sorry saw this one and had to post it lol

Canada
08-28-2009, 01:42 PM
:bananen_smilies015: sorry saw this one and had to post it lolSweet, now I got some moving targets to shoot at!! :shootingsoldier: :bananen_smilies015:

Chiefster
08-29-2009, 12:22 AM
Sweet, now I got some moving targets to shoot at!! :shootingsoldier: :bananen_smilies015:

Yer not drunk enough yet. :D

Canada
08-29-2009, 12:37 AM
Yer not drunk enough yet. :D

Yull be the judge of who drunk i am:drunkhb:

Chiefster
08-29-2009, 12:47 AM
Yull be the judge of who drunk i am:drunkhb:

Better.

chiefsfreak4life
08-29-2009, 09:53 PM