PDA

View Full Version : thigpen could be on trading block

marloweopatchiefs
08-26-2009, 02:50 PM
my stupid workplace won't let me paste it but i seen it on espn rumors. I seen the thread about how much coudl we get for thigpen. But in there it didn't state that the person who started thread heard about thigpen being on block so i started this thread.

honda522
08-26-2009, 07:31 PM
We should have shopped him for a decent lineman.

marloweopatchiefs
08-26-2009, 07:34 PM
i wish they would get rid of croyle not thigpen

chiefan
08-26-2009, 08:14 PM
A 3rd rounder is fine by me. Sure, I'm a huge Thiggy fan, but Cassel is our guy, and Brdoie is a nice backup. Guttirez can be good for 3rd stringer.

Springfield Chiefs
08-26-2009, 10:40 PM
A 3rd would be a steal for a 7th rounder like Thigpen. I doubt Pioli will get it but anything 5th or higher would be fine. Thigpen isn't the Chiefs future at QB.

tammietailgator
08-26-2009, 11:47 PM
I think that Thig could be the future of the Chiefs. IF they let him show what he can do with a real line.

Connie Jo
08-27-2009, 02:58 AM
I think that Thig could be the future of the Chiefs. IF they let him show what he can do with a real line.

I tend to agree, based upon what I've seen so far in pre-season, and considering last season.

brish
08-27-2009, 06:50 AM
If we can get a fourth for thiggy I would be very pleased.
He is not the right guy for us, and I think he has shown too much to be the backup for Cassel. Besides he doesn't fit too well with our offensive system.. he is clearly best when he can run and throw the ball.

Chiefster
08-27-2009, 02:09 PM
If we can get a fourth for thiggy I would be very pleased.
He is not the right guy for us, and I think he has shown too much to be the backup for Cassel. Besides he doesn't fit too well with our offensive system.. he is clearly best when he can run and throw the ball.

True, he can run and gun; that kinda does fit with our current O-line.

...Just sayin.