PDA

View Full Version : Jarad page, 1st player to earn Arrowhead decal!

Big Daddy Tek
08-27-2009, 02:26 PM
Arrowhead pride is reporting that Jarad Page has earned his decal on his helmet. No other player has earned that honor yet. Apparently the coaches are extatic about jarads play and dedication.

Chiefster
08-27-2009, 02:55 PM
linky???

honda522
08-27-2009, 10:43 PM
Fact or Fiction?

texaschief
08-27-2009, 10:49 PM
Wasn't he supposed to be replaced by Brown? Waters doesn't have a sticker yet? I figured some of the vets already had a sticker.

Guess Page isn't all that horrible after all. hmm.

Chiefster
08-28-2009, 12:17 AM
Fact or Fiction?

This.

Big Daddy Tek
08-28-2009, 12:38 AM
Wasn't he supposed to be replaced by Brown? Waters doesn't have a sticker yet? I figured some of the vets already had a sticker.

Guess Page isn't all that horrible after all. hmm.

Brown has been competing with Pollard this whole time. Not Jarad.

YZILLA
08-28-2009, 12:42 AM
He stuffed Adrian Peterson for a loss on 4th and 1 thats badass in my books - And it was a solo tackle

Canada
08-28-2009, 12:51 AM
He stuffed Adrian Peterson for a loss on 4th and 1 thats badass in my books - And it was a solo tackle:bananen_smilies046:

Big Daddy Tek
08-28-2009, 12:55 AM
OK Chiefster and everybody else who was wondering where I got this from and where the link is at.

I was in a forum / comment page on arrowhead pride and one of the guys kept asking why Jarad had his logo on and nobody else did? As none of us have atended training camp, none of us knew anything.

Eventually one of the editors who attends training camp had informed everybody that "yes" it is true and that Jarad was the only player (and first player) to have an arrowhead on his helmet so far this offseason.

Another training camp attendee also noted that Jarad Page is one of the only players on the team that has not played with any other unit other than the starting unit and has never once had to be scolded by anybody on the coaching staff. Apparently Jarad has had a very solid and focused off season and pre season.

Chiefster
08-28-2009, 01:37 AM
OK Chiefster and everybody else who was wondering where I got this from and where the link is at.

I was in a forum / comment page on arrowhead pride and one of the guys kept asking why Jarad had his logo on and nobody else did? As none of us have atended training camp, none of us knew anything.

Eventually one of the editors who attends training camp had informed everybody that "yes" it is true and that Jarad was the only player (and first player) to have an arrowhead on his helmet so far this offseason.

Another training camp attendee also noted that Jarad Page is one of the only players on the team that has not played with any other unit other than the starting unit and has never once had to be scolded by anybody on the coaching staff. Apparently Jarad has had a very solid and focused off season and pre season.

Cool! :D

doobs_05
08-28-2009, 03:22 AM
I remember when i had my first beer.....

anyways good for him......for doing something in preseason.....lets see how he does in the regular season

honda522
08-28-2009, 11:33 AM
He stuffed Adrian Peterson for a loss on 4th and 1 thats badass in my books - And it was a solo tackle
Could of swarn it was man with dreads. A man dreads, name Corey Mays. I was sure it was him anyways.

Three7s
08-28-2009, 02:13 PM
Could of swarn it was man with dreads. A man dreads, name Corey Mays. I was sure it was him anyways.
Nah, I remember it was Page.

rodu
08-28-2009, 05:59 PM
good for Page, maybe this will be the turning point in his career

Krayfish
08-28-2009, 07:09 PM
Brown has been competing with Pollard this whole time. Not Jarad.
Well no wonder he hasn't made the team yet...he's been competing for the wrong position all this time...lol

rodu
08-31-2009, 10:32 PM
The Chiefs official site today had McGraw starting over Page at FS, anyone else see this? How accurate is that depth chart?

honda522
08-31-2009, 10:35 PM
The Chiefs official site today had McGraw starting over Page at FS, anyone else see this? How accurate is that depth chart?
Now I just don't believe that. McGraw is a special teamer. And incase, he also plays saftey in time of needs.

josh1971
09-01-2009, 12:59 AM
How often does the official site update depth charts and such? That sounds fishy.

I'm just amazed that it's a member of our Swiss cheesy defensive backfield was the first one to make the team.

Wow- he stuffed Adrian Peterson. Later on, Tavaris Jackson threw a 60+ yard bomb for a TD.

Meh.

jb

Three7s
09-01-2009, 01:06 AM
How often does the official site update depth charts and such? That sounds fishy.

I'm just amazed that it's a member of our Swiss cheesy defensive backfield was the first one to make the team.

Wow- he stuffed Adrian Peterson. Later on, Tavaris Jackson threw a 60+ yard bomb for a TD.

Meh.

jb
He wasn't in the game then, it was the backups!