PDA

View Full Version : Tide is changing

Vanilla Garilla
08-27-2009, 08:05 PM
I where KC stuff to work everyday almost, and i have been gettting alot of this: "So how you think KC is gonna do this year", and i usually say a 7-9 season would be a huge success, but i have been getting a very different response from other people lately who are not Chiefs fans.

Most of them respond to my 7-9 claim by saying "really, I think the Chiefs have a shot at going 10-6, and going to the playoffs". And im not talking 1 or two people, im talking about almost every football fan in the building that i talk to, well everyone besides this donks fan, piss on him anyways right?

Anyways, i wanted to share this with you guys, because i have a feeling that we are gaining back the respect of the leauge, and all the fans in it. Sure there will be a lot of efftards who like to bash, but overall, it seems as if we are on the radar again.

honda522
08-27-2009, 09:55 PM
Ofcourse we will gain respect. I think all respect was lost after Herm came aboard.

Chiefster
08-28-2009, 12:19 AM
Reverse mojo attempts.

Hayvern
08-28-2009, 12:47 AM
I where KC stuff to work everyday almost, and i have been gettting alot of this: "So how you think KC is gonna do this year", and i usually say a 7-9 season would be a huge success, but i have been getting a very different response from other people lately who are not Chiefs fans.

Most of them respond to my 7-9 claim by saying "really, I think the Chiefs have a shot at going 10-6, and going to the playoffs". And im not talking 1 or two people, im talking about almost every football fan in the building that i talk to, well everyone besides this donks fan, piss on him anyways right?

Anyways, i wanted to share this with you guys, because i have a feeling that we are gaining back the respect of the leauge, and all the fans in it. Sure there will be a lot of efftards who like to bash, but overall, it seems as if we are on the radar again.

I wish I could get that. I am getting nothing but ridicule. The good news is that I am twice as good at giving it back to them.

What am I to expect living in between the haters and the farters.

doobs_05
08-28-2009, 03:29 AM
My friends don't think over 5 wins but their donky fans but the cool thing is they know there team sucks (cuz they tell me) and they hate whats going on and hate orton but love to tell me they have 2 superbowls and we have 1 and won it 40 years ago.

Canada
08-28-2009, 01:40 PM
Dont forget to remind them of the head to head match ups!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefs 52
Broncos 43:D

doobs_05
08-31-2009, 03:11 AM
Dont forget to remind them of the head to head match ups!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefs 52
Broncos 43:D

oh i tell them that (and faider fans too) but they insist to keep bringing up super bowl wins

Canada
08-31-2009, 08:33 AM
oh i tell them that (and faider fans too) but they insist to keep bringing up super bowl wins

then remind them about how gay their logo is

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2398/2880147849_94f891c017.jpg?v=0

wolfpack
08-31-2009, 12:55 PM
i always tell then "better than last year, but acouple of years away." then i tell them they did great last year, couldnt have ask for a better year. people say "they only won 2 games?" and i tell them yes, but it got rid of Queen Carl and Hermmie.

doobs_05
09-01-2009, 03:59 AM
then remind them about how gay their logo is

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/08/156.jpg

i should go make that into a shirt and maybe put john elway infront of the donkey so it looks like its blowing him

Chiefster
09-01-2009, 07:39 AM
i should go make that into a shirt and maybe put john elway infront of the donkey so it looks like its blowing him

YouTube - YOU DONKEY