PDA

View Full Version : 12/6 Game Ticket - DT Tribute

Connie Jo
08-29-2009, 02:22 AM
I received my tickets today for the 12/6 Chiefs/Bronco's game. I was very happy to see the graphics were a tribute to Derrick!!...especially considering his jersey will be retired during a half time ceremony at this game. Awesome tickets! I'm gonna frame one after game use!:D

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/connieemery/DT6002.jpg

Chiefster
08-29-2009, 02:32 AM
Oh, now your just showing off!

Keep it up! :)

Guru
08-29-2009, 02:39 AM
I'm going to that game!!!!

Connie Jo
08-29-2009, 02:41 AM
Hahaha!

I really was excited! I wasn't expecting to see such awesome DT graphics on the tickets!

The only down side to the tickets is the seats are on the Donk's side. I wanted LL and the price was right for my budget, haha. They're going much higher on the Chiefs side. :(

I don't typically call them the Donkey's. I started calling them Mountain Jacka**es years & years ago...some habits are hard to break, lol.

Chiefster
08-29-2009, 02:53 AM
I'm going to that game!!!!

Yell a couple of times for me. :D

Hahaha!

I really was excited! I wasn't expecting to see such awesome DT graphics on the tickets!

The only down side to the tickets is the seats are on the Donk's side. I wanted LL and the price was right for my budget, haha. They're going much higher on the Chiefs side. :(

I don't typically call them the Donkey's. I started calling them Mountain Jacka**es years & years ago...some habits are hard to break, lol.

That, I think, adequately describes them. :D

Canada
08-29-2009, 09:13 AM
Ill be there too CJ!! Its gonna be awesome!!

Connie Jo
08-30-2009, 02:58 AM
Ill be there too CJ!! Its gonna be awesome!!

COOL!! If y'all plan any tailgating let me know please!
:bananen_smilies046:

YZILLA
08-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Really if you think about it all sides are the chiefs side - they are coming into our home . Its your job in the lower level to let them hear ya and remind them why they hate coming to Arrowhead !

Chiefster
08-30-2009, 07:05 PM
Really if you think about it all sides are the chiefs side - they are coming into our home . Its your job in the lower level to let them hear ya and remind them why they hate coming to Arrowhead !

Yup, they must realize where, exactly, they are.

Connie Jo
08-31-2009, 03:39 AM

I give you my 'Chiefs' word...I'll leave Arrowhead as always, very hoarse, and with sore palms from beating on the seat back in front of me...providing no one's sitting in it, lol. (unless they're a donkey fan! haha ~kidding~)

We diehard Chiefs fans need to encourage some of the less appearing diehard with re-claiming our once upon a time enduring title as 'The Loudest Stadium In The NFL'!!!!!

It's so frustrating to watch some Chiefs fans who lose interest in helping our defense with critical noise, especially when we're down. Heck, that's when the noise becomes even more critical! I've been known to politely tell a few, 'hey, you need to be doing some loud screaming...NOW! ~please~. :D

Canada
08-31-2009, 09:09 AM
COOL!! If y'all plan any tailgating let me know please!

I plan on tailgating!! :bananen_smilies046: (I will get in touch with you before we go and give you some contact info so we can all meet up somewhere!!)

I will remind them!! :D

Vanilla Garilla
09-03-2009, 07:25 PM
Thats a sweet @ss ticket, cant wait to get mine :)

Connie Jo
09-07-2009, 07:02 PM
I plan on tailgating!! :bananen_smilies046: (I will get in touch with you before we go and give you some contact info so we can all meet up somewhere!!)

I will remind them!! :D

COOL!!

I'm not sure yet who I'll be bringing with me, but it'll be somebody who likes to tailgate, haha.
I have tickets for the home opener against the 'Faiders' too! Let me know if any of y'all will be tailgating at that game also, please! It would be fun to tailgate with others who love the Chiefs as much as I do!

I'm a Chiefs fan flying solo. I have family & local friends who are Chiefs fans, but they're lame ones at best. They only watch the games if they think there's nothing better to do, and never attend games at Arrowhead, or have an interest in tailgating.

It sorta sucks, cause it's not easy finding someone around here to go to the games with me.

Vanilla Garilla
09-07-2009, 09:39 PM
COOL!!

I'm not sure yet who I'll be bringing with me, but it'll be somebody who likes to tailgate, haha.
I have tickets for the home opener against the 'Faiders' too! Let me know if any of y'all will be tailgating at that game also, please! It would be fun to tailgate with others who love the Chiefs as much as I do!

I'm a Chiefs fan flying solo. I have family & local friends who are Chiefs fans, but they're lame ones at best. They only watch the games if they think there's nothing better to do, and never attend games at Arrowhead, or have an interest in tailgating.

It sorta sucks, cause it's not easy finding someone around here to go to the games with me.

I hear you, i am the only Chiefs fan around really, and I have a hard time finding anyone to go with. Well my wife does, but shes staying home and watching the kids this year. So im just gonna have to take any old NFL fan, and they might just fall in love with Arrowhead the way i did some years ago.

Connie Jo
09-07-2009, 10:17 PM
I hear you, i am the only Chiefs fan around really, and I have a hard time finding anyone to go with. Well my wife does, but shes staying home and watching the kids this year. So im just gonna have to take any old NFL fan, and they might just fall in love with Arrowhead the way i did some years ago.

Heck, I can't even find any ol NFL fan around here who will take time to go to a game. My son would go, but his wife keeps him busy with her rodeo's, she barrel races. My Daughter & SIL are good Chiefs fans, but 4 kids keep them busy. Same with friends, family & other interests keep them busy on weekends, & like I said...they're all part time Chiefs fans anyway, haha...going to a game, tailgating, isn't their thing. :(

I'd attend every home game if I could afford it!

doobs_05
09-08-2009, 04:34 AM

i'll tag along hahaha

McLovin
09-08-2009, 11:51 AM
Heck, I can't even find any ol NFL fan around here who will take time to go to a game. My son would go, but his wife keeps him busy with her rodeo's, she barrel races. My Daughter & SIL are good Chiefs fans, but 4 kids keep them busy. Same with friends, family & other interests keep them busy on weekends, & like I said...they're all part time Chiefs fans anyway, haha...going to a game, tailgating, isn't their thing. :(

I'd attend every home game if I could afford it!
If you have an extra ticket to the Donkeys game Ill BUY it from ya, I went to the STL game and couldn't even give away my extra ticket. It would be nice to not have to buy 2 tickets to get a good seat and a fair price.

Let me know (if your interested) I am working on trying to make arrangements to be off for the Monday following so I can drive back.

Connie Jo
09-12-2009, 06:34 PM
If you have an extra ticket to the Donkeys game Ill BUY it from ya, I went to the STL game and couldn't even give away my extra ticket. It would be nice to not have to buy 2 tickets to get a good seat and a fair price.

Let me know (if your interested) I am working on trying to make arrangements to be off for the Monday following so I can drive back.

Okay. Right now it depends on if my friend decides to drive in from WI for that game or not, if not, then I have the second ticket available. Thing is, not sure how soon I'll know. I paid $260 for two tickets, so it would be $130 if my friend can't make it.

McLovin
09-13-2009, 04:35 PM
Okay. Right now it depends on if my friend decides to drive in from WI for that game or not, if not, then I have the second ticket available. Thing is, not sure how soon I'll know. I paid $260 for two tickets, so it would be $130 if my friend can't make it.
Let me know as soon as you can, I did get the time off work, getting ready to book the hotel. Also is it a regular ticket or is it printed, Saw the ticket for that game and would love to have a real ticket.

Also I might end up buying tickets and having Stoneygirl go to the game with me. We shall see. Keep me informed.

Connie Jo
09-14-2009, 05:02 PM
Let me know as soon as you can, I did get the time off work, getting ready to book the hotel. Also is it a regular ticket or is it printed, Saw the ticket for that game and would love to have a real ticket.

Also I might end up buying tickets and having Stoneygirl go to the game with me. We shall see. Keep me informed.

Okay, I should be hearing from my friend within the next couple days...I'll ask him then if he's made up his mind about the 12/6 game. It's the ticket you see in the pic I posted starting this thread...hard ticket, so yes, one to keep. :)

I'm waiting on my friend now to let me know about this Sunday's game against the Raiders too, whether or not he can make it in to KC & go to the game. If he can't, then I have an extra ticket to this Sunday's home opener against the Raiders too. It's a cool ticket, has Len Dawson on it, same type of graphics as the DT ticket for 12/6.

It's difficult for my friend to commit to games far in advance, cause he lives in upper WI, so far away...work & obligations to his family he has to consider also.

I need to find local friends who can go to games with me, hahaha. One best Chief friend lives in Germany, the other WI, lol. :)

Connie Jo
09-16-2009, 08:21 PM

Okay McLovin...I talked to my friend Kelly last night, and he's fairly confident he will be making the 12/6 game, unless something unforeseen comes up between now & then of course.

Based upon that, I'd say you shouldn't count on my having the extra ticket. If anything changes in the meantime, I'll let ya know in case you've not bought tickets elsewhere. :)