PDA

View Full Version : Just heard on the radio...

Chiefster
08-29-2009, 09:13 PM
Cassel limped off the field in the first series and has been replaced by Thigpen.

A scenario many of us feared.

rcgamer
08-29-2009, 09:29 PM
Yeah, I watched it. BTW, where is a game thread?

Anyway, Tyler has been very underwhelming this first half. On the bright side the two guys we got from Miami look pretty darn good on the Oline. Since they came in Thigpen has had plenty of time.

chiefsfreak4life
08-29-2009, 09:43 PM
I have not seen a game thread either. The new guys have made the right side Oline better already. If Thigpen would calm down, we would look better :frown:

jap1
08-29-2009, 09:48 PM
Is seattle supposed to have a good DL/rush?

tornadospotter
08-29-2009, 10:21 PM
Cassel is ok, e-rays neg.

Chiefster
08-29-2009, 10:25 PM
Yeah, I watched it. BTW, where is a game thread?

Anyway, Tyler has been very underwhelming this first half. On the bright side the two guys we got from Miami look pretty darn good on the Oline. Since they came in Thigpen has had plenty of time.

I have not seen a game thread either. The new guys have made the right side Oline better already. If Thigpen would calm down, we would look better :frown:

We'll make this the game thread I guess. Now that the game is almost over.

Chiefster
08-29-2009, 10:25 PM
Cassel is ok, e-rays neg.

Good news!

tornadospotter
08-29-2009, 10:55 PM
No word on Flowers yet, very sore shoulder, unknown yet if separated.

Chiefster
08-29-2009, 11:30 PM
I just saw the Cassel injury; it didn't look serious. they probably held him out for cautionary purposes.

Chiefster
08-29-2009, 11:31 PM
No word on Flowers yet, very sore shoulder, unknown yet if separated.

Hope he's alright.

josh1971
08-29-2009, 11:32 PM
Wow- just... wow...

Barry Richardson should be cut at the first opportunity.

Not sure how our first guy to earn an arrowhead was a DB- because they couldn't cover a nursing home flag football team, from what I've seen the past two weeks.

Our defense looks confused most of the time, though I will admit, there have been some bright spots (Belcher, Mays). I probably missed this in another thread, but where's Zach Thomas? We turned in 2 sacks and a pick, and there were some good crunchy hits- but 400+ yards? The cushion their receivers were allowed to have was ridiculous.

Tyler just shrank his trade stock, that's for sure. He looked like a 3rd string buffoon out there. He just seemed to be fearing for his life the moment he took each snap, whether there was pressure or not.

I will say, I was impressed with the receivers, and Mr. Charles ran with some authority. 1 for 9 on 3rd downs isn't going to get it done, though.

This was absolutely pathetic. Hopefully the pre-season is nothing like the season, because this doesn't look much better than last year.

tornadospotter
08-30-2009, 12:30 AM
I though that Hali played well.

Three7s
08-30-2009, 12:40 AM
Wow- just... wow...

Barry Richardson should be cut at the first opportunity.

Not sure how our first guy to earn an arrowhead was a DB- because they couldn't cover a nursing home flag football team, from what I've seen the past two weeks.

Our defense looks confused most of the time, though I will admit, there have been some bright spots (Belcher, Mays). I probably missed this in another thread, but where's Zach Thomas? We turned in 2 sacks and a pick, and there were some good crunchy hits- but 400+ yards? The cushion their receivers were allowed to have was ridiculous.

Tyler just shrank his trade stock, that's for sure. He looked like a 3rd string buffoon out there. He just seemed to be fearing for his life the moment he took each snap, whether there was pressure or not.

I will say, I was impressed with the receivers, and Mr. Charles ran with some authority. 1 for 9 on 3rd downs isn't going to get it done, though.

This was absolutely pathetic. Hopefully the pre-season is nothing like the season, because this doesn't look much better than last year.
Thomas is injured. I agree with you on everything, our coverage was an absolute joke and I'm glad to see that Pollard still can't wrap up. Our DBs aren't physical enough and our LBs simply can't cover. Hasselback tore up the zone the whole game.