PDA

View Full Version : My Dilemma - Thursday's game

yashi
09-01-2009, 02:44 PM
So I live in St. Louis and a friend of mine (Rams fan) informed me that he has an extra ticket to the game Thursday. The catch? He won't give me the ticket if I wear Chiefs gear because he's been sitting next to the same Rams fans for 14 years, and doesn't want them to know he gave a ticket to a Chiefs fan (blah blah blah).

Do I:

a.) Agree and watch the game for free, having to look like some punk *** non Chiefs fan.

b.) Don't go at all. Save the money, keep my pride, and watch it on TV.

c.) Offer to buy the ticket from him and then pile on the red, gold, and white and represent like no other!!!

Chiefster
09-01-2009, 02:50 PM
I can make this an official poll for you if you'd like. :D

Chiefster
09-01-2009, 02:52 PM
D) Where the chiefs gear underneath some other clothes, take the ticket and then reveal the Chiefs gear after it's too late to do anything about it. :D

matthewschiefs
09-01-2009, 03:00 PM
D) Where the chiefs gear underneath some other clothes, take the ticket and then reveal the Chiefs gear after it's too late to do anything about it. :D

Thats a winner to me i would go for that or if you can afford it buy the ticket. Got to represent the chiefs.

Chiefster
09-01-2009, 03:02 PM
Thats a winner to me i would go for that or if you can afford it buy the ticket. Got to represent the chiefs.

:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
09-01-2009, 03:09 PM
Went ahead and made ya an official poll. :D

captainamerica
09-01-2009, 03:17 PM
Maybe just go wearing street clothes? Non-football related clothes. That away you don't look some punk *** non Chiefs fan, but you don't upset your friend either. This scenario is a win/win. I mean you can't beat watching the Chiefs kick the Rams asses for free.

GlennBree
09-01-2009, 03:27 PM

I like this idea! What could be more fun?! :D

Chiefster
09-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Maybe just go wearing street clothes? Non-football related clothes. That away you don't look some punk *** non Chiefs fan, but you don't upset your friend either. This scenario is a win/win. I mean you can't beat watching the Chiefs kick the Rams asses for free.

That's no fun! :D
j/k

Chiefster
09-01-2009, 03:55 PM
I like this idea! What could be more fun?! :D

...Great minds and all. :D :bananen_smilies046:

AkChief49
09-01-2009, 04:26 PM
I'm voting d

Canada
09-01-2009, 05:16 PM
E. Tell him to go f**k himself, take the ticket, wear your Chiefs stuff and pull his Rams crap off and piss on it in the parking lot!!

Vandelay
09-01-2009, 08:44 PM
I vote E:bananen_smilies046:

honda522
09-01-2009, 08:48 PM
I would say D, but if you want a ride home....:D

Chiefster
09-01-2009, 11:36 PM
I would say D, but if you want a ride home....:D

:lol: good point.

yashi
09-02-2009, 12:30 AM
Thanks for the input guys. I was actually also thinking along the lines of D also and like this idea. Maybe I'll just rip my shirt off at some point like Hulk Hogan to reveal Chiefs attire. :D

Chiefster
09-02-2009, 12:50 AM
Thanks for the input guys. I was actually also thinking along the lines of D also and like this idea. Maybe I'll just rip my shirt off at some point like Hulk Hogan to reveal Chiefs attire. :D

There ya have it folks! :bananen_smilies046:

tammietailgator
09-02-2009, 01:03 AM
Yes, I like your final plan and if they give you crap.... then take Canada's advice!:lol:

Another plan would be (if you can stomach it) wear all rams gear and cheer as loud as you can for the Chiefs! Do the tomahawk chop throughout the game! :D

That would make him think twice about making a rival team fan comply just for tickets!

McLovin
09-02-2009, 01:13 AM
There is possibly another much more attractive option. I also have an extra ticket to the game, My ticket however is on the Chiefs sideline, 45 yard line, 4 rows back. I will be in Chiefs gear and would expect the same. Message me if your interested at all.

I had a date for this game but she backed out, I am now looking for someone to go to the game with me. I also have a ticket for the 1:15 Cardinals game that afternoon. Hate to see these go to waste.

Chiefster
09-02-2009, 01:46 AM
There is possibly another much more attractive option. I also have an extra ticket to the game, My ticket however is on the Chiefs sideline, 45 yard line, 4 rows back. I will be in Chiefs gear and would expect the same. Message me if your interested at all.

I had a date for this game but she backed out, I am now looking for someone to go to the game with me. I also have a ticket for the 1:15 Cardinals game that afternoon. Hate to see these go to waste.

Best alternative yet! :D

...And, have added this option to the poll.

doobs_05
09-02-2009, 03:01 AM
MCLOVIN!!!!! I take up McLovins offer

AussieChiefsFan
09-03-2009, 05:06 AM
I vote "Offer to buy the ticket and then pile on the red, gold, and white and represent like no other!!!"

:bananen_smilies046:

yashi
09-03-2009, 11:46 AM

Doh. Had I seen your post earlier I would taken you up on your offer. At this point I doubt he'd be able to find anyone else to give the ticket to and I'd feel bad since I said I'd go. Really appreciate the offer.

Great seat too, damn.

McLovin
09-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Doh. Had I seen your post earlier I would taken you up on your offer. At this point I doubt he'd be able to find anyone else to give the ticket to and I'd feel bad since I said I'd go. Really appreciate the offer.

Great seat too, damn.

I'm sittin at Bush Stadium now if you know someone who wants tonights ticket MSG I'll be on and off from the iPhone all day. I'm parked across the street from the Jones Dome.
McLovin. Let me know and I'll pm my phone number.

Canada
09-03-2009, 04:38 PM

Great seat too, damn.

The guy was gonna make u wear Rams crap and u are worried about his ticket? you are a nicer guy than I am!! :bananen_smilies046:

doobs_05
09-04-2009, 03:31 AM
The guy was gonna make u wear Rams crap and u are worried about his ticket? you are a nicer guy than I am!! :bananen_smilies046:

Canada your a nice guy IMO

yashi
09-04-2009, 09:15 AM

He didn't make me wear Rams crap and actually we ended up going straight from work so we were both dressed business casual. :D

Funny thing is there were probably more Chiefs fans there than Rams.

yashi
09-04-2009, 09:18 AM
I'm sittin at Bush Stadium now if you know someone who wants tonights ticket MSG I'll be on and off from the iPhone all day. I'm parked across the street from the Jones Dome.
McLovin. Let me know and I'll pm my phone number.

I wish I took you up on that offer now because we were sitting by the corner of the end zone, which was pretty crappy.

Really appreciate that offer again though man, thanks. Next time Governor's cup is in town I'm sitting by the Chiefs fans for sure.:bananen_smilies046:

McLovin
09-05-2009, 04:33 PM
I wish I took you up on that offer now because we were sitting by the corner of the end zone, which was pretty crappy.

Really appreciate that offer again though man, thanks. Next time Governor's cup is in town I'm sitting by the Chiefs fans for sure.:bananen_smilies046:

As the game was starting I ended up giving my ticket to another Chiefs fan so he could make the upgrade. He ended up not even coming down to the seat. Would have liked to met ya too, oooh well we both got to see a Chiefs game, I guess all is well.

Canada
09-07-2009, 09:56 AM
He didn't make me wear Rams crap and actually we ended up going straight from work so we were both dressed business casual. :D

Funny thing is there were probably more Chiefs fans there than Rams.

What is business casual? Jersey and tie but no facepaint?

doobs_05
09-08-2009, 03:29 AM

Where do you work to wear you can wear that to work !!! thats awesome hahaha

yashi
09-08-2009, 11:35 AM
As the game was starting I ended up giving my ticket to another Chiefs fan so he could make the upgrade. He ended up not even coming down to the seat. Would have liked to met ya too, oooh well we both got to see a Chiefs game, I guess all is well.

For sure man, maybe next year. Always more fun to go with another Chiefs fan. My buddy kept talking about random Rams players and I'm just thinking "blah blah blah, wish I was on the other side so I could see the Chiefs warming up".

yashi
09-08-2009, 11:36 AM

:lol:

Canada, I picture you jumping into a bathtub full of red paint first thing in the morning.

Canada
09-08-2009, 12:22 PM
Red is my natural color, I have to have a bath to wash off the white guy facepaint!!

stricken721
09-08-2009, 02:31 PM
Red is my natural color, I have to have a bath to wash off the white guy facepaint!!

:lol: :lol: