PDA

View Full Version : Boldin would be nice...but what about long term?

Rodgers4MVP
09-03-2009, 05:28 PM
I assume that that is we got him we get him and his contract for a 1st rounder instead of the 2nd they wanted before.But if we got him for a second,LOL who cares

But you guys have to understand that he was just in a superbowl.Do you think he will want to sign long term?I personally think you give him money he'll stay.

But do you think he'll sign long term?assuming this trade rumor happens.

Who cares if the broncos get Leinart,that's a downgrade isn't it....?

Btw way I'm new ,I am a partial chiefs fan and I'm new here so take it easy on me :p

Three7s
09-03-2009, 05:30 PM
By your name, it sounds like you're mostly a Packers fan? Welcome to the site!

yashi
09-03-2009, 05:33 PM
Aaron Rodgers is probably my favorite quarterback in the NFC. Super underrated.

Pioli wouldn't bring Boldin here if he wasn't part of the long term plans. We're in the middle of rebuilding a franchise.

captainamerica
09-03-2009, 05:42 PM
Boldin wouldn't be brought in if he wouldn't sign a long term deal. As far as long term goes, he'd be a great long term investment for us. He'd make an immediate impact on our team and would give us one of the best WR tandems in the league. If we signed Boldin, we'd only be an offensive line away from having one of the best offenses in the league.

Rodgers4MVP
09-03-2009, 05:54 PM
Well I was born a Chiefs fan,but I live in Wisconsin so you know got to flow with the state too.:p

And evan if Rodgers isn't the MVP,he will one day and if he doesn't go to the Pro Bowl I will track down who decides that and he will kiss my bleep.His stats should have made him a Pro bowler last year.I know Favre isn't in the NFC but how the hell did he go to the pro bowl?His stats sucked!

Vanilla Garilla
09-03-2009, 06:24 PM
Aaron Rodgers is probably my favorite quarterback in the NFC. Super underrated.

Pioli wouldn't bring Boldin here if he wasn't part of the long term plans. We're in the middle of rebuilding a franchise.

Yeah too bad the 49ers picked Alex Smith over Rodgers................EPIC FAIL!

Rodgers4MVP
09-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Yeah too bad the 49ers picked Alex Smith over Rodgers................EPIC FAIL!

Lol yah Smith is an epic bust,the look on everyones face when the Packers picked Rodgers(was he the 24th)Everyone was like...WTF did they just draft a QB for?...Packers fans were pissed off...LOL best draft pick used ever.The packers are extremely underrated this year.There offence is always Super Bowl caliber,but there Defence was a problem.They have a decent defence and I think they will win there messed up division.

rbedgood
09-04-2009, 01:38 AM
Can we stop talking about Alex Smith...please. Ugh, I hated the draft pick the day it happened...and its only gotten worse since then.

I wanted Jammal Brown tbh...didn't care if he wasn't best player, he was the best that filled our needs back then.

doobs_05
09-04-2009, 02:58 AM
Boldin would be nice could have two great targets for our QB but whose going to protect our QB when the WR are running the routes??? We need to just focus on the OL!!!