PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else attend the 9-05-09 live chat after Pollard cut?

KC Maniac
09-05-2009, 08:05 PM
I was just wondering what anyone thought about the live chat. Supposedly there were over 2200 people in there, yet I didn't see either of the two moderators address the o-line disaster. I personally asked a ton of questions about the O-line....At one point one of the mods (Looney?) mentioned that he was SURPRISED McIntosh was released. I then asked who HE would release instead of McIntosh, and asked several times about the state of the offensive line. I asked point blank if he thought the o-line was in as bad of shape as it appears...I also asked how many sacks he thought the o-line would give up. I asked a bunch of other questions about the o-line as welll....And none of them were answered...

Is it just me or is the O-line a sore point that no one wants to talk about and/or everyone just hopes will get better with time or something....

Anyone else attend this live chat and ask any questions?

YZILLA
09-05-2009, 08:07 PM
I asked questions and never even saw them come on the screen after I hit send .

chiefan
09-05-2009, 08:10 PM
How do I attend the live chat? LINK?

KottkeKU
09-05-2009, 10:38 PM
Josh Looney is the biggest waste of space ever...i am totally surprised he has a job relating to the Chiefs...oh wait, thanks daddy....(this KID is such a moron!!!)...his writings are retarded, and to hear him say he was surprised Macintosh was released is funny...he doesnt care about anyone, and he is probably laughing reading all this because he actually likes to put others down...

marloweopatchiefs
09-05-2009, 11:17 PM
Yeah it was lame..i was the one that asked about marshall to kc...just to see if it would post and it did and he reponded..i think i posted something about boldin 20 times without a respone.