PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

AussieChiefsFan
09-06-2009, 06:03 AM
Sorry i haven't been on lately, my internet conection has been really slow latley and also im quite busy! Ill try and be online more during the season!

:bananen_smilies046:

honda522
09-06-2009, 11:34 PM
If your really sorry, you'll join my fantasy team. ;):D

Chiefster
09-07-2009, 02:39 AM
No need for apologies bud! Sounds like you have "life" happening on your end; happens to us all. :)

AussieChiefsFan
09-07-2009, 06:08 AM
No need for apologies bud! Sounds like you have "life" happening on your end; happens to us all. :)
:lol: Yeah, I do! Im getting a Nationite 3.5" touch screen MP4 player too! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway the holidays are coming up in about 3 and a half weeks and Ill be online ALOT then! I am going to kangaroo Valley (remeber?!:D) in the hollies again, this time for 3 nights, 4 days! WOO!

McLovin
09-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Sorry i haven't been on lately, my internet conection has been really slow latley and also im quite busy! Ill try and be online more during the season!

How dare you, Get your priorities straight man. Now repeat after me...

I will never neglect ChiefsCrowd again.

No worries man, we all have lives and other things, I was barely on here in the last year (many other posters appriciated that I was gone though)

GO CHIEFS

AussieChiefsFan
09-09-2009, 01:27 AM
How dare you, Get your priorities straight man. Now repeat after me...

No worries man, we all have lives and other things, I was barely on here in the last year (many other posters appriciated that I was gone though)

GO CHIEFS
:bananen_smilies046: :lol:

Chiefster
09-09-2009, 06:03 AM
:lol: Yeah, I do! Im getting a Nationite 3.5" touch screen MP4 player too! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway the holidays are coming up in about 3 and a half weeks and Ill be online ALOT then! I am going to kangaroo Valley (remeber?!:D) in the hollies again, this time for 3 nights, 4 days! WOO!

Have a great and safe time there buddy. :)