PDA

View Full Version : What About WR Matt Jones ?

alexim58
09-06-2009, 11:51 PM
I know may be some could say he's a bust ..
but It could worth to give him a shot.

Besides will be like have an extra QB just in case.

What are your toughts ....

hometeam
09-06-2009, 11:56 PM
aint gonna happen.

He has been a decent reciever but I dont think pioli and haley are into taking on more baggage right now. Remember he was recently busted for coaine.

Big Daddy Tek
09-06-2009, 11:57 PM
My thoughts are that you posted this thread twice, like the noob that you are and that nothing you have typed translates into a sentence exceptable for anyone over 8 years old.

honda522
09-07-2009, 12:01 AM
We need to address OL more than WR.

Hayvern
09-07-2009, 04:08 AM
My thoughts are that you posted this thread twice, like the noob that you are and that nothing you have typed translates into a sentence exceptable for anyone over 8 years old.

WOW man, you are in rare form tonight, lay off the guy, not everyone can be the genius that you are.

Canada
09-07-2009, 09:33 AM

Tek.... AMEN HE IS A NOOBSAUCE

Yeo two do know that he has been a member here since 2007. Longer than both of you.

And please don't say noobsauce again. I have a hard enough time taking you seriously. :sign0104:s

KCSDFAN
09-07-2009, 11:51 AM
No Matt Jones-he has had a drug problem and many off the field problems as well. We don't need that kind of distraction.

Big Daddy Tek
09-07-2009, 04:02 PM
:lol:
Yeo two do know that he has been a member here since 2007. Longer than both of you.

And please don't say noobsauce again. I have a hard enough time taking you seriously. :sign0104:s

Screw you Canada! I been here over a year, no noob here! :fighting0030:

Hey, the guy has 7 posts in 2 years and comes out like this? If it wasnt overly hilarious I wouldnt have said anything, but geeze, Im thinking he doesnt post much because of this. Am I the only one that found this funny?

:bananen_smilies011:Hey Canada? You think I'll get a warning for this? :lol: Sorry everybody else , inside joke.

Big Daddy Tek
09-07-2009, 04:56 PM
ill say what i want canada i dont need a drunken drug addicts approval sorry..

Calm down Church, hes just messin around.

McLovin
09-07-2009, 05:11 PM
I personally am getting really tired of these personal attacks. That isn't what this board is about.

Isawa_mo
09-07-2009, 05:27 PM
You could have fooled me. I only recently started coming here to read and discuss the goings on of the Chiefs and it seems like every other post goes this way.

But who cares what I think, since I am just "noobsauce"...

McLovin
09-07-2009, 05:32 PM
You could have fooled me. I only recently started coming here to read and discuss the goings on of the Chiefs and it seems like every other post goes this way.

But who cares what I think, since I am just "noobsauce"...
I care, this used to be a great football board that has declined to a bunch of personal attacks, your right it has gotten to the point that every other post seems to be going that way. It will make it very difficult for the board to get new people interested in staying and will cause loss (not lost) of current posters. This has been a great site and is still a good site but the direction it is going isn't good.

and WTH is noobsauce, I quite believe we don't boil our noobs down. LOL also Every single person on here was a noob at some point. :lol: Even :11:.

alexim58
09-07-2009, 06:54 PM
Hey Guys .. First if I posted twice .. well it was a mistake, Also If I make feel some one like if he was reading at a 8 years Old post .. well sorry for hurt your IQ.

And yep I could be called a noob .. Im member since 2007 but I dont post as much I would like.

Anyways thanks for stopin' by and spend some time

Big Daddy Tek
09-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Hey Guys .. First if I posted twice .. well it was a mistake, Also If I make feel some one like if he was reading at a 8 years Old post .. well sorry for hurt your IQ.

And yep I could be called a noob .. Im member since 2007 but I dont post as much I would like.

Anyways thanks for stopin' by and spend some time

You gotts love the response.

Canada
09-10-2009, 10:50 AM
:lol:

Screw you Canada! I been here over a year, no noob here! :fighting0030:

Hey, the guy has 7 posts in 2 years and comes out like this? If it wasnt overly hilarious I wouldnt have said anything, but geeze, Im thinking he doesnt post much because of this. Am I the only one that found this funny?

:bananen_smilies011:Hey Canada? You think I'll get a warning for this? :lol: Sorry everybody else , inside joke.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yet you constantly seek my approval. Wierd. Now shhhhhh....the big kids are talking. :iamwithstupid:

wichitaj
09-10-2009, 11:48 AM
How about both of you put on your noobsauce shirts i bought for ya....LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOL

http://www.noobsauce.net/images/Noob_Shirt.jpg

Canada
09-10-2009, 12:18 PM
:funnypost::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: