PDA

View Full Version : have any of you fellowe chiefs fans ordered tickets from ticketsolutions.com

marloweopatchiefs
09-08-2009, 04:41 PM
i ordered my tickets back in april and am getting a tad worried as i don't have them yet. I called them today and they said they would be shipping them next week. Told them if i didn't get it at the latest friday i would be going to small claims court to get the money i paid for my tickets back. They preceded to tell me i would have them. Guess well see what happens. I plan on leaving saturday the 19th for kc as i live in a Hays kansas and it's a 4 hour drive to kc. THey better come through becaues i'm trying ot get my gf into football more...and these tickets i got were right behind the chiefs bench. so they better put though. I also reserved a room at the sheraton.

marloweopatchiefs
09-08-2009, 04:42 PM
ps i will never order tickets again from the site. 2 years ago when i ordered through ticketmaster i hda them within a few days. i knew i should have just went through them.

McLovin
09-08-2009, 04:51 PM
ps i will never order tickets again from the site. 2 years ago when i ordered through ticketmaster i hda them within a few days. i knew i should have just went through them.
StubHub is really good also.

marloweopatchiefs
09-08-2009, 04:54 PM
i just never thought i'd be waiting till the last week before the home opener to get my tickets.

marloweopatchiefs
09-08-2009, 07:36 PM
guess not to many people have ordereed from this site