PDA

View Full Version : Watch Tonights game in High Quality Online

Vanilla Garilla
09-10-2009, 06:49 PM
NBC is streaming tonights game online, and its free, and its supposed to be HD Quality. For those of us without locals, this is the way to go i think.

Sunday Night Football Extra- nbcsports.msnbc.com (http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/26393211/ns/sports-nfl)

Vanilla Garilla
09-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Watching it now, Fantastic Quality, 4 different camera angles viewable at any time, live stats built in, and a place to ask questions.

Chiefster
09-10-2009, 09:41 PM
Outstanding!

McLovin
09-10-2009, 09:53 PM
Now all they need to do is offer this as a paid subscription comperable to NFL Season ticket so I can watch my Chiefs all year. I usually find a way to watch (streaming on my ps3 through justin.tv) but it isnt great quality. The good side though is that it is a Chiefs feed so I get Mitch Holtaus and not whoever they are playing, or Crap Collingsworth as the announcer.

garciakcfan
09-10-2009, 10:51 PM
nice, thanks for the link. i was trying to stream it but couldnt. this works great

Vanilla Garilla
09-10-2009, 10:57 PM
nice, thanks for the link. i was trying to stream it but couldnt. this works great

YW, and i just found it today, and i think its wonderful. Its supposed to air every game for Sunday night football too!!!

honda522
09-10-2009, 10:58 PM
You dudes do know its on NBC right?

garciakcfan
09-10-2009, 11:03 PM
no nbc

Vanilla Garilla
09-10-2009, 11:18 PM
You dudes do know its on NBC right?

No the big NBC logos all over the player didn't give it away! LMAO. Fool, we would be watching it if we had it.

honda522
09-10-2009, 11:25 PM
No the big NBC logos all over the player didn't give it away! LMAO. Fool, we would be watching it if we had it.
How the hell do you not have NBC?

My grandma has no Cable and she has NBC. We have NBC and we have Satellite.

Vanilla Garilla
09-10-2009, 11:27 PM
How the hell do you not have NBC?

My grandma has no Cable and she has NBC. We have NBC and we have Satellite.

I live in a tricky area where i live to close to the towers, but yet there is no deal with Directv or dish network right now. Its all good though, imma watch every single Sunday night game online, and every CHiefs game and everyother game Sunday on the big screen!!!

And make no mistake, i could set up an antenna, but i would rather just watch the games online in HD. So really I am not missing anything. And Hulu will have all my favorite NBC shows, so im set.